Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

Sometimes when I think about a topic and research about its and most of the time I find the topic already posted and mostly this is the reason why I avoid creating topics still when I come across some interesting quiries or some useful information or confuse about Cryptocurrencies then I love to create topics

As a new member it is not advisable to create a topic when I don't know about the basic of how to create a topic, I don't know how to use the search option of the forum a,am not very familiar with it, I will wait for the perfect time before I start creating topics , and I believe that's the best option 

There are some rules which are abiding we are. After this are some risks of got warn if we create a topic which is present already. Therefore we restricted to comment and react.

I want to learn first, and look for useful and non-duplicate information, through which I can provide benefit to members. We must verify the information before sharing it.

I am avoiding to create the new topics because I have fear of the duplication of the topics. By doing this mistake we can get warning point and also getting banned sometimes. Therefore a lot of people have fear about this kind of reasons.

There are some motivations to refrain from creating your own. First, I have posted some tips about creating my own, but this is why my post is not important.I have increased my knowledge by commenting on a variety of posts where I get answers to many of my questions.

Many are not keen on creating topics themselves.  Because many are not skilled at creating topics.  But we should all improve the forum with new information.  Everyone will benefit if you present good information in the forum every few days.  So we should remove the fear and create new topics.  And you will create a topic that is different from everyone else and write in your own language.

For me, do not convey to create private productions because I'm a blessing of the Hurry that I did not know enough about encrypted currencies so I first first get to get a lot of information and then publish my topics so that they are not in the mistake and spread subjects.

there are two basic reasons why me and a lot of people are not creating the topics the first one is that we do not know about the crypto much and the second is we are afraid that out topics will get deleted.

I am new in this forum. I am not not as confident to post something in this forum. I think I need to know more to post in this forum. That's why I am still researching.

I think that people avoid creating their own topics because they are scared of what others may say, so we need to be more confident in our own abilities

On 12/24/2020 at 6:31 AM, Cleaner said:

Many are not keen on creating topics themselves.  Because many are not skilled at creating topics.  But we should all improve the forum with new information.  Everyone will benefit if you present good information in the forum every few days.  So we should remove the fear and create new topics.  And you will create a topic that is different from everyone else and write in your own language.

Creating topic is all about experience and knowledge because alot of problem many topics are duplicate creating a good topic is actually a good idea so that everyone can benefit and gain from it. 

Sometimes I decide to create my topic on this platform but failed. There are many reasons behind this failure. Sometime i think that my topic is not good, similar to other, contains mistakes and it will cause warning points for mn that will make my account banned. So avoid from making posts so that I may be safe and survive for a longer time on this platform.

• +4 1

Here is many problem. Some times our topic don't consist of useful knowledge.  Some time it repeats.  Then some members avoid to create topics. Definitely if your topic is not consist on useful knowledge then you will report. It creates many of problems for you.

I have created a post before and I have had some errors that's why why I decided to do it often because I must be sure that the post has no errors and that it is in the correct section so avoid warnig points, first I need to learn more in the whole field and be 100% sure to be successful with my post. I am planning to make a good post for the forum that provide help and are useful.

That is why I advise all newbies to learn first and gain knowledge by reading the posts of the experts to learn in the forum before creating any post in sections of exchange, wallet ,coin, marketplace etc.

In the beginning I did not have many ideas about cryptocurrencies and I am still learning so I do not create new posts, but now I am starting to read more about cryptocurrencies and collect ideas and I will start creating my own posts.

• +1 1

Well dear I always create topics which are beneficial but sometimes I want to create some topics and doesn't sure that the given information are correct and up-to-date and sometimes when i come to question or quiries then use the search bar and more often I find the desired answers

• +3 1

Actually in my own point of view is that the topic I always had in my mind that I want to create have already been created by another member, and in other to avoid duplicate topics that is why I don't want to create a new topics.

• +3 1

As for me, I am still new and I am trying to learn from others and gain from them sufficient knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies. When I find a good topic worth participating, I will not hesitate to share it.

• +2 1

I have now not delivered a theme of my own, and this is due to the fact I am now not but qualified, and I do now not like to put up replica or unhelpful topics, and I am afraid of error and receiving warning factors or deleting matters that I am working on. 

I haven't opened a topic yet because I am a new registration. Because I don't have enough information. Soon, after learning more about cryptocurrencies, of course, I will not hesitate to create my own topics.

• +5 1

Many people are afraid to create posts because of the fear of deletion. They are also afraid that if the quality of their content is not good than what will happen? But I think they should get rid of these fears. This is how they will learn to post good quality content.

I create my own post by coming from my mind.So that people can benefit from this, I am new myself and I have to learn a lot and share my experience to people through my posts.

I'm staying away from copy content in light of the fact that may clients asking new inquiries and I attempt to offer them fulfill responses. By and large it is our duty to make helpful pots and offer amazing responses.