Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Because they are people who were scammed by more people, it usually happens very often, someone comes to you tells you a thousand things about cryptocurrencies, that by giving money to them, they will make you earn thousands and thousands and poof, they disappear, this usually happens because Users do not have an understanding of cryptocurrencies and they do not know anything about it and it is when these people come and take advantage to deceive and scam you, you have to learn very well about this and be informed

I see that these people have just gone through bad experiences because there are many fake sites that promise them big numbers and they are attracted to them and then those sites deceive them and then speak in a general negative way about the crypto-currency system and not that site so I advise them to trade on the big, well-known platforms.

it is totally not a scam project. yes there is scam projects available all over the internet for get your money but that doesn't make entire crypto currency ecosystem a scam project. coins like ethereum bitcoin ripple is not a scam, they are real and useful in our lives.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

The world of crypto is very interesting. Now the boom is increasing and it is time to take advantage. Today they have fallen compared to the USD but tomorrow they will surely go up somewhat.

Hay que tener mucho cuidado con cada proyecto que vemos pues a veces caemos en la trampa. Por eso hay que buscar más información. Pues muchos son falsos. No todos, hay muchos otros que son verdaderos.

This is not absolutely true yes there are some scammers in cryptocurrency but you can not say that crypto is a scam there are some people who spread negativity about crypto      

• +4 1

Maybe bad experience or maybe having bought bitcoins at $ 20k dollars and then drastically falling to $ 7k until reaching $ 3k.

Also in this world we must be very careful as there are many scammers who offer good benefits and then simply get your money and disappear.

No, not anything like that, it is true that cryptos being totally decentralized can lead to very reprehensible and regrettable activities, but this does not make them guilty. Its function is to offer us the opportunity to protect our privacy and time just like before. We only have to be more responsible than ever with our money to avoid either losing it due to a poorly stored wallet or giving it a use outside the framework of legality.

Only very stupid people think so. Smart people have long understood that cryptocurrency is a chance to make a lot of money. Some make thousands of dollars every day. And they think and know that cryptocurrency is not a scam and will live for a long time.

I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a major scam because we can easily earn from it. There are many who earn it and run their family.

I think that they say that because they put their money in sites that perhaps became false and hence the response of those people.

Some say without knowing and others say because they were not successful in cryptocurrencies and must have lost a lot of money and start criticizing, there is no other reason than this, because we know that cryptocurrencies are not scam

I think that most of us in this forum do not believe that crypto is a scam, that saying is usually said by ignorant people or uninformed people who were scammed in the world of crypto by someone who took advantage of it. So crypto is not a scam, but the people who use it and take advantage of uninformed people

Regarding cryptocurrency, this is a Scam. An asset that is not secured by anything and changes its value due to speculation by major players. However, if you remember what happened in the spring with oil, when it had a negative price, this is also an awesome Scam. or dollars that are now printed in billions and have an imaginary inflation rate

Cryptocurrency is not a scam  and is very well founded by the market cap of Bitcoin as for other coins and tokens out there that are linked to these giants like Bitcoin and ETH and so on don't have a market cap and they try to bring down the interest and reliability to the people having no basic foundation at all so don't judge all Cryptocurrencies out there based on the many new shit-coins and tokens out there that are out for grabs and are mostly scam.

Edited by Gheonea777

I don't think it's a big scam. cryptomenas are going to be the future in the future everything will be for cryptocurrencies the safest thing, and the most sensible is to buy some cryptos before the world bom that opens in a couple of good years and where all the coins are teandran a much higher value

The crypto market is not a scam at all, it is logical that like any other investment market it can bring some risks but if you have a good preparation on the subject and research it well it can bring great benefits.

I also see many comments that they are scams, especially on telegram, there are many negative comments. But I think they are because they do not have a good academic training or they do not take the time to study what a project or the crypto they are buying is about. Or they are simply afraid of strangers, most people are afraid of what they do not know and that causes them to reject all this, and make negative comments about it. But it is our job as a community to try that negative comments become positive and that they trust this world that gives us so many joys, greetings from Argentina😆

I think that people, even people, continue to comment that cryptocurrencies are scams due to lack of knowledge about Blockchain technology, in part, and on the other it is due to the indiscriminate entry of investment platforms that in the end turn out to be scams, which is why people relationships with cryptocurrencies

The people who don't have enough knowledge about crypto currency and they are jealous of other people earning a lot say such things because crypto have made its place in world very quickly and it is basic source of income for many people online

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is not a scam, many people use it with good intentions and it helps others in their daily sustenance, it is true that it is also used to commit crimes but physical money is also used for this.
There are cryptocurrencies that have an unstable value and can go up or down in price very quickly but that is not why they are a scam

I don't know why you said this and am not judging either as some people have been scammed and swindled all in the name of crypto currency.  But then, I belive it's not scam . It's the new currency that is about to replace the old one. I hope my answer helps 

I think people who didn't know the cryptocurrency market at all got into this business unknowingly. They lost their money and they are so skeptical of him. I have been in this business for 4 years, I won or lost. But I have never looked like a deceiver. It's definitely not scam.