How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

We all want to earn more than 10,000 but the thing is not as simple as it seems without a doubt, which is something that exceeds the complicated thing. The only most feasible method to obtain a lot of money is without a doubt, that enough knowledge is obtained to increase the profit.

I have invested only small amounts in crypto not at a stretch .The amount is less than 1000$ . I invest only whenever the price falls and sell it off when I feel I have got the profit. So I am basically a small investor.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

My investment is really little. I am working on profit now after I suffered a big loss in trading. Today, the matter needs to be re-accumulated.

I already tried to buy and invest crypto last year on my online wallet, but the amount that I use is for practice or exploring investment. I can say with the range of 0-1000$ because that time my money is not enough just to but bitcoins so that I want to experience investing at a low value. The result is good I earned a small amount of crypto, but it’s fine because I already invested a small amount of my money just for experience only.

• +2 1

The truth is that my best advice I can give you is that for cryptocurrencies we should invest money that we are not completely dependent on it, basically it is better to do it with money that we do not need in the long term. On the other hand, we can put in a minimum broker $1000 to start trading and get great benefits. But first we must invest in education and do everything possible to learn and perfect a system.

I have investment all the talk tokens that I earned from here. I am getting 1% profit on them regularly. I think this the most trustable investment in the world of crypto currency.

Actually I haven't invested anything with crypto. But I have made mind to invest once I get a good amount of money from cryptotalk. Investing is the best option to achieve profit in higher grade. There is usually no risk unless you have no basic ideas of trading. So I thought to invest in trustwallet once I recieve money from cryptotalk.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Investment depends on financial status.The more one can afford, the more one can invest and the more one can invest, the more can make a profit. $1000 is best for investment.

My investment so far does not exceed 50 kolar, because I am a beginner, but I seek to develop myself with practical training and after that I can enter with larger amounts

true sooner than making an investment we need to set up capital beginning. I don't underperform much in investment, I only tide over some and tiny. I don't presume to take a position excess, as a result of restricted charges.

Thanks 

If one wants to invest, this is a golden opportunity for investors to invest these days and wait until the price of coins rises in the market, sell them and make a profit.By investing we can get double the amount in a short time.

Dear mate I invest in cryptocurrency when its price fell down and i invest 1000$ in crypto and crypto is very best platform for investment and you can earn a lot of profit from it. Best of luck my friend. 

Right now I do not have big investment in the cryptocurrency because there are high chances of loss and I can not afford to lose the money that is why it is so.

On 1/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, Showrov03 said:

probably $100, because I used it as capital and it's good, so every time I get $150 profit from trading, $100 will be transferred to my wallet, and $100 will be transferred to my wallet,

Well @Showrov03   my investment around 250$ in yobit where I invest 150$ in v- mining plan, remaining 100$ dollars invest in different coins and put those coins in investment box,

but the worst part of investment is my invested coins price is in ventilator, I don't know once again these coins pumps up are totally dead, so iam already prepared myself to face that 250$ loss.

It all depends on your investment that how big you invest your money on the yobit or bitcoins. So dear mate you can invest as much as you want to invest but remember keep your investment procedure very safe and sound. Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 02/01/2020 at 5:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

dude I think it depends upon the time and situation,at some time we invest in less money because of the market value of that cryptocurrency but I usually like to invest to from 1000 to $10,000 when I feel it would be more beneficial for me otherwise I would choose less

On 1/31/2021 at 6:39 PM, Carolena said:

As for me, I am still a beginner in the crypto world, so my investments are still limited as they do not exceed 5k USD invested in both Ethereum and XRP.

My investment plan begun earlier last year of 2020 before BTC break the curve just like this year of 2021 reaching$41'250. And I was smart and bold enough to accumulate more BTC when that market collapsed due to global pandemic in March declining to $3800 ever experienced despite in the year of its halving. Presently it raised my investment capacity beyond $thousand dollar

Well I don't invest that much the start is very huge but I can only invest a very low amount I don't know the exact time for trading and I don't want loss my amount better to withdraw while I'm working on learning trading and soon I can start huge trading so I can be successful in trading later..

As for me, I put what is equal to $ 700 in this field, but I need more because my goal from crypto is far and difficult to achieve. I want to reach 1 pitkine. This is my dream and it will achieve it one day 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about our investment at cryptocurrency, my investment is only 500 usd but this investment is compulsory for trading because trading need a big amount investment. I will advice newbie do start trading at cryptocurrency otherwise you will miss the opportunity.

I am still training in this field, so I entered with only $ 100 in order to master the work of trading and increase this money, then I will start working more.

• +1 1

One of the most important principles of investment is that every investment is never without risk, the higher the risk, the high the expected investment returns are high. Therefore, every investor must be well aware of the risks and evaluate them and not take any decision without taking the risks into consideration.

I have no investment in the world of cryptocurrencies yet because I have not started to earn anything much but hopefully when I do I will invest with my earnings from this forum.

My friend I want to tell you that yet I have not any e investment in the cryptocurrency because I have not sufficient balance to go for the investment in the cryptocurrency but I am planning that to go for the investment in the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Well, I still don't know much about cryptocurrecies investment as I am new the that world of cryptocurrecy, and apart from the normal payment I received for posting here, I don't have any other investments, so I would probably say that I do not belong to any range.