If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

Very useful post @BullRunBit intact you are doing well keep it up sir because if we everyone can be doing this I mean by reporting plagiarism and spam post we are seriously helping the moderators and by helping them we are promoting the site from great to greatest 

Yes I agree with your opinion and your information is very valuable for me and all other members who are working on it and earn much and more BTC from this site. Many people are very curious to join different line side but most of them don't know how to start the work on it and how to gain a better reputation from any online earning site. So I also advised to all member to keep well connected to their senior year and always ask this solution of your problem while during working on it and those people who cheat their side then report them and tell her to the moderator.

Very meaningful.

I did what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the subject, I will report it immediately. We have to work together here.

Thanks. I want to make the forum new and beautiful.  Be clear.  And here I am new so I want to learn things.  And I want to move on to these later.

On 1/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, jaydeen443 said:

Very useful post @BullRunBit intact you are doing well keep it up sir because if we everyone can be doing this I mean by reporting plagiarism and spam post we are seriously helping the moderators and by helping them we are promoting the site from great to greatest 

If we see this platform show us how can we report and if we start reporting from now and we report only one spammers in this platform so there are many good members they will report and the forum will clean from spammers soon but I want tell everyone that start reporting from today and let's make this platform more better..

Well, the members to some extent has the right to be worried about cleaning of forums and all that, because they the moderators should inform people about any intending cleanings so that people wouldn't be worried.

Well, the members to some extent has the right to be worried about cleaning of forums and all that, because they the moderators should inform people about any intending cleanings so that people wouldn't be worried.

I noticed that most of new topics are deleting by moderators. I think moderator are tired to such as deleting. We also think we are good members, and it is our duty to keep the forum clean and safe. If we can keep the forum clean as a result we will get more benefits from this forum.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

I think spammers can not be stopped by us totally but we can try our best to be reporting them to the administrator to reduce them. Because as we know the registration of the campaign is still going and no matter how you report them to administrators when they banned them, they will go and make new account again come back into the forum.

You have to be very careful about everything that has to do with going against the rules of Cryptotalk, as a newbie you have to start by studying the forum so that in the first 100 posts you can become familiar and see everything about Cryptotalk and how it works, following the rules by providing value in comments and useful posts there is nothing to worry about when it comes to doing things right.

• +1 1

Spam is really worth reporting But also, in my opinion the post could be from a poor beginner, and by reporting it we harm him without helping or teaching him.

I hope that there is a choice in some way that you can guide the person that his participation has already been raised and guide him to read the topics related to what he publishes, It is a difficult thing I know, but I wish to develop this forum.

The reports really help to clean up spam, but can we judge everyone as a stereotype ??

In my opinion, the topic depends on two parts. The first is an attempt to publish useful information for everyone to benefit from and to be discussed here on this platform and thus support new members, and the second is related to trying to report on any unhelpful content that is published here.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

Yeah you've said absolutely right that we should be more creative for creating topics in this forum. We shouldn't make useless topics. We also see that people are making multiple topics in one topic. If we want to know about a topic, we should search this topic and if we can't find this topic, then we should create this new topic. We should be very careful about creating the topics. 

• +3 1

Hi dear yourquestion is good. I say that you do not show about this. I agree with you. Many people are want to knowledge about it. I am say that you are wrong in other people. I hope you understand.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You always welcome mate, really you can suppose to make use all the features of cryptotalk as a forum in other to make the forum more attractive to all the forum users. So it's advisable to always report any post when so ever it warrant. Have a nice day.

A very meaningful post we should report such a useless content to clean up the forum from spammers we need to work together and to make this forum free of spammers 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:59 AM, fuer44 said:

if there are indications of spam, feel free to report. but also see if it's worth reporting or not. This aims to make all parties happy and not feel disadvantaged.

If you report to the moderators do think once what you are doing because it will surely harm the account of the user you are making report of so it will effect the earning of the person as well.

Actually, this is main idea to avoid writing topics and comments just to filling the forum with many posts. It will not give benefit to the forum . I hope all members will understand and will work on the advise and give a soft image of the forum. So be honest with this work and create a wonderful topics.

If you see such publications, tell the owner in particular that the content he provides is not useful the first time, and do not report it immediately, because perhaps this forum provides him with some basic needs and benefits from him in terms of gaining knowledge and experience, but if the matter is repeated more than once and this person is  He posts unhelpful articles frequently, so it is best for you to inform the forum administrators about this and they are taking the appropriate course of action.

• +4 1

To me it is advisable to guide someone or advice him or her for the common mistakes we normally do in this forum as we know that is not necessary to make topics about cleaning up if the forum the moderators are responsible for the work they know the actual time and moment it normally take place so we should avoid some kind of things in the forum 

The only way to get rid of annoying spammers is to report them as I said, my friend, don't hesitate to do so and help clean up the forum. Advice not to be among them, stay away from copying, pasting and repeating forum rules so as not to be banned from the forum. I hope everyone will abide by it.

Thanks for this post brother, the truth informs a lot about one of the most important rules of the forum that is to follow the advice of people who have time here, it is necessary to know this so that since you start you avoid bad times when you want to act against the rules of the forum, for that we are studying the entire forum to add more value each time.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:49 PM, Man said:

Very meaningful.
I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

I think if you keep on reporting all the topics the moderators will start doubting you and you can be in the risk so do not do it too much and stay in the limits so that you can stay safe.

It is illogical that any member wants to help clean the forum of spam and useless accounts, but they create spam themselves or are not dedicated to creating content that is interesting and contributes to the forum, we must be careful not to be part of the problem instead of Part of the solution, let's try to do our work seriously and if we see that we must report some people, let's do it but without leaving our work aside.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, BullRunBit said:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

You're absolutely right friend, that's why I highly recommend keeping up to date with the forum, so you don't lose anything and avoid making posts that have already been made.