If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

Cleaning the forum 100% is impossible, because each day there are 100 or above new members are joining. And in few of them may be scammers and find out them is much difficult. 

And posting the same content by changing some word of them are seeing regularly we must stop doing this. If we wants to clean the forum then we should obey the rules of the forum. 

very interesting, thank you very much, sometimes there are pots that really do not have any kind of help for the community, it is better to have 10 significant posts than 1000 garbage

I'm nwe to the forum and actually since I've benn here I've seen a lot of posts just like in the news and not just one from a specific topic

But I already have the information to report those unscrupulous.

Thanks for the warning, I will be aware if you post something unwanted or if a moderator needs to review it.

20 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It's not your duty or we need to help them? You must to decide.

We need to help them mate because there's a lot of spammers are now entered in this forum because of free dollars airdrop, as of now i report a lot of members here because of posting an 1 or 2 liner which is not meet the minimum requirements in this forum.

29 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

We need to help them mate because there's a lot of spammers are now entered in this forum because of free dollars airdrop, as of now i report a lot of members here because of posting an 1 or 2 liner which is not meet the minimum requirements in this forum.

Because of that I ask you question, and yes it's would be good that we participate in cleaning forum.

Like I write many times, when all members check their topics from time to time and report spam then there are will be less spam for sure.

But one thing I dont understand, or they are very busy or something else is it because I report one members which literally copy/paste my words and on my topic (two times, different topics) and that was before 2-3 days and just now I check out and my report is deleted and that comment is still there. I will try with different way to report this member.

And one more thing about 1 or 2 line posts, I report such a posts too but like I say above maybe they are too busy.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

15 hours ago, overkill11 said:

The massive influx of new viewers is somewhat exhilarating for me. Many spams in the front page and else and less meaningful posts. It's frustrating to not to be bale to find new topics that I need and I hope something is to be done.

Yes mate, and also there's a lot of created topics here which is useless in english and russian sections, this will be stopped once the airdrop is already done.

You are true but there are two different way of some members who are following copy/paste directly and other just take information from other post then comment on the topic so think before that to report on them because some members some time making post from own knowledge but only take help from other. .

On 10/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, Femistokley said:

Report can be use if the post really not helpful and spam but I'm afraid admin has different decision what reported post. For us not valuable but for admin it's fine. Button report also can be use for not good purposes, in other forum good member get banned because others report him because simple mistake but they write it as disaster. Admin believe and banned the account, be wise in this forum and stay safe

That is a matter of perspective, for someone maybe not for someone maybe it is.

And About spam, it's simple if you write copy/paste posts/topics or if you just break forum rules that is spam.

And about second part, you think that moderators just delete or ban members just because some member send them report? I dont think so, they probably when you send report read it and check that post/topic and then decide is it spam or not. 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:08 PM, netgear900 said:

Thank you for the explanation about " report " button, this is good features to help admin make forum clean. I never use this button because sometimes I also create post without meaning. Become creative is not easy but I will try more harder and if I find post with has value, report button is the solution.

I recommend you to write constructive posts/topics, that has value here.

And you probably mean "post without value" you will use report button.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:17 PM, Putriinandaa50 said:

but the report button can be a weapon for people who are not responsible, for example they will report a status that does not violate the rules and is not wrong

Like I write above, that can not be easy because moderators will check report.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, Katynguyen said:

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

Why?

Which topics?

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 1:42 AM, Migo said:

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

Actually we can't stop spammers from spamming we can only try our best to see how we can end spamming by using the report button to report every spammers and to comment the reason for reporting.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Report can be use if the post really not helpful and spam but I'm afraid ( maybe ) admin has different decision what reported post. For us not valuable but for admin it's fine. Button report also can be use for not good purposes, in other forum good member get banned because others report him because simple mistake but they write it as disaster. Admin believe and banned the account, be wise in this forum and stay safe.

It is true. Reporting useless posts is the responsibility of all members to me, and I believe reporting is necessary when a member is outside the context of the entire post.

Edited by marchal87

We should really be aware before sharing any post! we should read the pinned posts in each section more than one time also the rules of this forum to understand how it works here.. also in order not to receive warning points from the moderators! the moderators are doing well here but our job is to help them by reporting the useless posts too..

• +3 1

I do not comment or support people who spam, but I think they damage the forum, I also see that many copy and paste information that an author has from other cryptocurrency pages and publish it as their own.

• +1 1

You have an idea but reporting user is not much welcome as the forum is definitely have new members instantly and new users may discouraged forum to have much impact in this forum so i think at long runs time they also stop spamming to concentrate the useful posts

Revealing will doubtlessly help diminish the measure of spam or terrible substance we have on the site yet it won't keep awful substance or spam from showing up as new individuals join the site every day, we need a framework that keeps individuals from posting about a similar subject yet rather diverts them to the current string they need to post about.

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

On 10/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, LuisPc said:

I do not comment or support people who spam, but I think they damage the forum, I also see that many copy and paste information that an author has from other cryptocurrency pages and publish it as their own.

If they did not share source link you can simple report them, because they must to share source link.

And currently report button not too useful maybe because they have a lot of work but you can report here:

On 10/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, Fokachopper said:

My question to this would be, how many people is required to press that report button for some administrator to see it and ignore the issue-?

Like I say above, currently report button is not good option for reporting spam and you can send report in this topic above.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:02 PM, karimzwidi1 said:

You also don't

Three words, really great post. :classic_dry:

Can you explain what you mean?

On 10/13/2020 at 5:15 PM, naderelsaka said:

Are you right that we should avoid these issues to improve and walk on a sound path?

"avoid"? Who talking about that?

On 10/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, Saimm said:

Making a section in this report is also advisable if the reaction or report buttons is not enough for that user. Many members are reporting other members post even if for the newbies who don't know that much to post usefully post. 

Why they (new members) try to learn from old members or at least read forum rules?

On 10/15/2020 at 8:47 AM, drjameslee said:

I dont think so, because when they banned because of spam they can not write again (spam).

• Useful or interesting 2

We must all cooperate in this field in order to improve and develop this forum, where we can, for example, report useless publications

On 10/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, Rusev440 said:

We can not totally end spamming from this forum because new members are coming every day but we can reduced them by using the Reports button so that we can have a clean forum for learning about crypto.

I read a lot of similar comments how "we can not totally end spamming" etc.

But when you report spam (member) and moderators ban that member that means one less spammer.

And if all members which write or want to write usefull posts and topics do that we will have a much less spam.

That is point, not "we can not". :classic_wink:

18 hours ago, katri2 said:

There are many things to help users about cryptocurrency and sometimes I want something I don't understand. And if you look at my subject Cryptotalk.org the station, I don't have more than 10 comments.   

Yes there are many topics which can help members about cryptocurrency, but did you see some double/same topics? And about second part, I dont understand you have 219 posts and you write that you have dont have more than 10 comments? What that means?

This is really great content my friend. I really think everyone here keeps on being repitive just by talking about the issue without taking a effort themself to make a new innovative and creative topic. We really need to work on our skills and knowledge to improve content in this respective forum.

• +1 2

It is always hard to search and find if a topic is already there, that is why people just simply create the topic without any hesitation, thus they add the already created topic to the forum.

I couldn't agree with you more. If we want to clean up the forum and make space for more and new topics, we should refrain making topics on how to clean topics. Because there is already numerous topics about that and we don't want to add up to that anymore and make it a spam topic.