What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

A trading strategy is a comprehensive plan for all of your trading activities. It is a framework that you create to guide you in all of your trading endeavors. The two main schools of thought when building a trading strategy are technical analysis (TA) and fundamental analysis (FA). We will differentiate what applies to any of these strategies, but make sure you understand the differences between these concepts before moving forward. Passive investing strategies enable a hands-off approach where portfolio management requires less time and attention. While there are differences between trading and investing strategies, trading ultimately means buying and selling assets in the hope of making a profit. Investing in indices usually means buying exchange traded funds and indices in traditional markets. However, this type of product is also available in the cryptocurrency markets. Whether in central exchanges for digital currency or within the decentralized finance movement (DeFi). These are strategies for beginners until they plan their own strategy.

• +2 1

Investment products vary in many categories, this is in addition to the diversity and abundance of digital currencies, so the investor needs to know the best thing to do and benefit from in the field of coding, and the most important strategies for trading in cryptocurrencies appropriate for this purpose.

• +1 1

Greetings mate, the strategy that I use for this business of virtual currencies, is that I bought all the coins that I can, when the price is low, whether I buy bitcoin cents or ETH cents, and so I keep them, I go saving so that in the future, when their price is high, I can sell them and have better profits, successes.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you use the cryptocurrency and if you want to purchase the Bitcoin then you should to analyze about the prices of that coin this will help you to get the more profit otherwise may you lose your money

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, it is a good question, but this matter varies from person to person according to the goals set by each person.I prefer buying bitcoin when its price drops to a certain extent and then begins to climb

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The first is that cryptocurrency should be in the top of the list. Secondly, this is the volume of trading on exchange exchanges..

• +1 1

On my experience there is no perfect timing to buy and sell on cryptocurrency.i used to buy my coins a year ago at low price and just hold it until now.but if you're still don't have Bitcoin now is the right timing to purchase because it's price is cheaper now.soon it will gain more value which will give you lots of profit.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

I have been trying to follow a strategy of holding currencies for several months. I tried fast speculation, but I lost a lot of money, and today I try to hold onto the high prices.

For now I buy and accumulate them only. I think we are coming to a bright future for Crypto coins and i wish to be a part of it. Investing or losing a lot of them now is yet out of my calculations.

• +3 1

At present if the token is bought for the purpose of benefiting from these services when the project is completed. As for the future, there will be another token for the purpose of saving, which is the same principle of savings bank accounts.

• +2 1

I used to buy bitcoin when it's price is very low. Then I keep them in my wallet and holding until the price of bitcoin is increase then I start invest and sell bitcoin in situational price. 

• +3 1

hello friend I want to tell you that when the value of you talk is decrease then we will invest in crypto and we buy cryptocurrency at that time and after that with the passage of time the value of cryptocurrency is increased everyday so this is very beneficial way for investing in crypto

• +1 1

There are many studies that you must do before buying any cryptocurrency.You must first do a search on websites, then you must study the stability of the currency for this in the event that it is highly variable, stay away from it.

• +2 1

Dear friend, of course, the logical matter if you want to profit is to sell when the price of bitcoin rises and buy when its price falls, but if you do not want to reap big profits, you can buy currencies at any price and sell it at the first rise in its price.

There are times for everything. There is a time to buy and there is a time to sell. You have to be an expert in order to be able to know the right time for that. The quantity is up to you, this is a personal choice.

• +4 1

The simple strategy is that just buy the bitcoin when its value is extremely low and wait until its value rises and when its value will be at its peak just sell the bitcoin and earn the profit from it. And we should always do long term investment. 

• +3 1

You should read and study the market
When the currency starts to fall, you have to buy, and when its price increases, you have to sell.

• +3 1

I used the strategy when the price of the bitcoin is decrease i tried to buy more coins but after the price is increase i sell the coin and make profit. I invest for the long term so that i can earn more profit 

When the market price of a cryptocurrency or some other future coin drops, I buy it, and when the market price rises, I sell it.

I found a new working strategy which helps in risk managing as well, here you go;

let say yo have 100 usd in bitcoin, put them in USDT and wait until l the price goes down, when it goes down do not wait for it to go down even further, just buy them bitcoins but not with all 100 usd, let say 10 usd. then wait for either going down or up, if it goes down even more buy another 10 usd then wait if it goes down again and again repeat the process of buying with 10 usd every time, but when it goes up collect profits for that last 10 usd do this continuously as it goes up.

With this strategy you never have to wait too long and the risk is low, you also never get to miss out.

I have not started to buy and store cryptocurrencies for the future yet but I have been making a lot of research to know how I will do this if the time arises and from what I have learned so far it is best to follow the experts and use their guardians to know which cryptocurrency to purchase.

I do not have any particular strategy to buy cryptocurrency I just follow some of the youtubers and by the currency they suggest us to do and that is all.

I always using up trend, down trend and triangle chart for buying and selling crypto, but when the chart is different from thats I just using Tradingview technicals.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I buy bitcoin when its price is low because I always expect the price to reach high levels where I hold it after buying it and this makes me achieve great successes.

• +5 1

It is natural that there are periods of low price, which are called correction periods, and it is a healthy procedure for the market, to restart again and break previous peaks, and it is an appropriate opportunity to buy or enhance our balance of some cryptocurrencies.