How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 1:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

The system can act as a payment network that has no downtime, runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no matter where and to whom the money is sent. The uses are varied:

Bitcoins can be used to buy anonymously.
    Cryptocurrency can be used to send money.
    Bitcoins offer an alternative way to make a profit. There are those who use their computer equipment to solve difficult mathematical questions and puzzles (this is how bitcoins are created).
    With bitcoins you can save money, as if it were a bank account, saving differences.

I use bitcoin to save, I have had very good benefits investing in bitcoin with my savings in the currency of my country, it exceeds inflation widely

• +3 1

I used bitcoin for transaction, for expenses similar to money. People save it for future investment purpose. Other use it's for international transfer

I convert the income I earn from trading bitcoin into other currencies and withdraw it from an exchange office and convert it into cash and spend it on my living expenses.

Currently I use it to invest my earnings with other cryptocurrencies by trading this has helped me to obtain good profits that help me pay my home bills and live comfortably.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

For me, bitcoin is the new payment alternative that is already reaching all countries in the world. Like the dollar or the euro, you can send payment transfers between virtual wallets. In addition to that, you have the possibility of investing in it to obtain benefits in the short, medium and long term.

I use bicoin like a haven of value and also pay different think like buy a new car because there many people that received bitcoin like payment method but i would like to hold bitcoin is a great idea. but there are many people only think buy or sell .😄

Personally I use bitcoin to buy some stuff, that is illegal in my own country, for example some books that I cannot buy in my country and some medicine (not drugs) that I cannot find here and they are only available on the internet.

For me I use it for trading with some other coins to gain some money but exchanging is hard sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose

do you use it in some investments or something else ??

From the question asked, I use Bitcoin token for micro payments for micro works by completing a certain tasks such as in picoworker although other crypto token such litecoin can be uwed also for payments and other platforms to get subscribers in my youtune channel.

el bitcoin es la moneda referencial de las criptos para su uso debe detener una wallet para poder tranferirla o un intercambiador como yobit.net  para llevar a dolar y tener ciertos conocimientos de computacion

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin se puede utilizar para gastos, similar al dinero. Algunas personas también lo guardan con fines de inversión, mientras que otras prefieren utilizarlo como método para realizar transferencias de dinero internacionales.
Bitcoin existe electrónicamente y se almacena en una "Cartera de Bitcoin". Hay muchos tipos de billetera Bitcoin: billetera de escritorio, billetera de teléfono celular, billetera en línea / basada en la web, billetera de hardware e incluso billetera de papel.

Entonces, ¿cómo se usa Bitcoin en la vida cotidiana? Quiero saber esto y compartir tu historia aquí.

Cotización

11-39-37-images.jpg

I use it more for investment, but I'm a little new in this, I'm still learning about this world, but seriously I'm interested because the bitcoin has great potential for the future

btc is mostly used at darknet i guess few ppl knows that, since its more "privat and safer" for such stuff

The Bitcoin serves as a new type of currency for the digital age. It works across international borders and doesn't need to be backed by banks or governments. I use it to make digital purchases

I use bitcoin to actually store it, and for small purchases that I make with Lightning network .. I am learning how to use it and I have had good experience

I've traded bitcoin before. i did it with little money, if i did it with big money i would make more money

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Cryptocurrencies are part of my daily life, I use them almost daily to buy food or clothes, since I live in Venezuela and the currency of my country suffers from hyperinflation and cannot get cash dollars, so many people like me have migrated to cryptocurrencies in order to have a more stable economy.

I personally use bitcoin as a currency that allows me to save my capital and know that it will not be devalued despite changes that may occur in the market, it is a great way to exchange and think about the future, especially in developing countries, such as my country.

• +5 1

The financial world is changing right now and those who think they know everything (old school bankers, politicians and investors) may not know anything.
Cryptocurrencies come to solve the 2 great problems of the current financial system, inflation due to excess printing of banknotes (which the FED and the ECB are going to start doing) and depending YOUR money on a third party.
The idea of Bitcoin was great, its approach was brilliant, its technology very advanced for its time and its infinite applications, so 12 years later its price exceeds $ 6,000 and having all the banks and governments against it.
The closer day that governments and banks change their opinion, where will the price of Bitcoin be?
I will only leave a piece of information as a curiosity; The architecture of Bitcoin was originally created to be worth $ 1 Million.

Its application is of various forms, personally I use it to invest and buy in more currencies, also for daily expenses, to save, there are many options of use, and good information that you have shared, greetings.

Currently I use bitcoin to trade, mine on some page and even to collect rewards from different sites that already even pay with this electronic currency, it is a very accessible currency and easy to transit once you get used to it, I have there that currently have quite popular.