One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

the technologies are always developing so there is no doubt will be available in the future and already many countries started to use it but with a lower limits compared to hat you mentioned in the topic , also it's only allowed to use the national currency which men you cn only shop items available in your country but as i said i believe in the next few years the limits will be less and we may see these  features in the post  allowed for everyone 

• +4 1

Yes it will be must happens in future. But most of the companies have adopted this method and enjoying the facilities. And surely my country will also adopt this method .

On 1/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Yes indeed, one day we will all use cell phones for payment. There will be a large spread of encryption in the world and approval for it

• +2 1

Welcome everyone.  crypto is a popular earning website.  A lot of people work here every day.  And I believe that one day we will all pay from our mobile phones. Because with the times our daily life has changed a lot and everything is becoming online dependent.

It is not impossible and it is now in
I work in a store and we accept bank transfers. Our customers take out their cell phones and send money to us in exchange for the services they get.
And with cryptocurrencies, I think it gets easier

• +2 1

The world is already heading in this direction.
Most countries do not use cash, but people never carry cash with them. Most of the dealings are cards and cryptos.
In the future, Bitcoin will prevail over other payment methods because it will become the least expensive method of fees and commissions.

A beautiful and very useful topic, my friend. Development and progress are moving forward. There is no doubt that this thing will happen and that you can do many things from your mobile phone

It can be possible in not long time to be happening it can be very and very fast if the government support and welcome the crypto currency as a daily basis coin.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

I agree with you mate, because technology has already have a great impact on our lives and as each day pass, new things are form, it will really take a long time before we can use cryptocurrency to pay for most of our transactions because most of the countries have not yet believe or accept cryptocurrency, but I think it will be a good idea if cryptocurrency will be accepted by most of the countries. @Zamani1

Dear friend, yes, a mobile phone can be used to send money very quickly, and this matter is currently being investigated in some countries such as China and many countries in the world. Cell phones and computers are used to send, receive and buy products also thank you

• +3 1

Looking at technology, technology is evolving very fast and on the other hand cryptocurrency is slowly spreading all over the world and in many countries cryptocurrency is now being used as legal currency so I totally agree with the topic you are going to discuss.  Which we can do very easily through our mobile phones.

This is what I was dreaming of.  I think in the future we will pay cashless.  Either day-to-day expenses, grocery shopping or even transportation that basically uses the card now.Do something together with our mobile phones without any hassle. This is a significant advancement in the practice of technology.  Instantly we are making about using cryptocurrency for payment.

The whole world is transferring to digitalization and modernization. We should try online banking. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

On 1/1/2020 at 9:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

For months I've been making transactions with my phones most time, I have not been carrying credit card this days, once I buy something from your mall I transferred to their local account and that's all, the only thing is that I have not used cryptocurrency to pay them b

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Pretty sure that this all will happen as world technology is going to kiss the sky and the btc has revolutionized the finance system and as bitcoin provides u freedom mean I can control your money so in short the days are not far when all human activities will be paid through bitcoin

I completely agree with you my friend as the generation is improving many new kinds of technology is developing day by day and it would be achieved as the world is developing in every single field. The popularity is increasing day by day of the crypto currency which would enable to used as a means of exchange through mobile phones.

Now a days it will be possible with the technology and it's usages of every where it is no doubt when we payments are trough mobile phone and using by Cryptocurrency but required that every country accept it. 

First of all thank you so much, I read your post, it gave me a lot of information. In my opinion, you have done exactly the same on 1 day of work, and we can do exactly the same way and who cannot add online  times from their mobile. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you on this am sure in future everything will be done on our mobile phone because we see that their is improvement in technology so with that am sure everything will soon be done in our phone without us stressing ourselves 

Yes i really wants this type of payments and one day al of us we can pay for everything from mobile phone. Now a days we are paying little much from mobile in the form of online shopping and paying billing etc.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope in the future  cryptocurrency should be fully afopted that we can make payment using crypto currency and we can use crypto anywhere around the world and ease ways of making exchanges between buyers and sellers. 

I agree with you my friend. There will be a lot of renovations in the payment system in the world. Even now some payments can be done with mobile. In the near future, these payment systems will include the cryptocurrencies more. In fact, crypto currencies and digital currencies will be the only method of payments to be accepted in the future because I think fiat currencies will cease to exist.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays, using smart mobile phones, payments can be made via mobile payments from the workplaces that some banks have contracted with. Shopping with cryptocurrencies through smartphones will be similar. In the past weeks, it has been heard that several companies in some countries have started to receive payments with crypto money.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, Jessica Karren said:

I completely agree with you technology having great Impact on our lives and every thing is changing with time it will be a future that people pays from their mobile for their daily shopping

Dear mate i agree with you. The science and technology becomes very advanced and it has the great affect on our lives. Its bring ease in our lives. Now a days also people pay from thier mobile phone.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, by confirming this is possible, the world's dependence on technology has increased dramatically and noticeably during the last decade and it is certain that cryptocurrencies will be used as a means of payment during the coming years, but it may take some time for the matter to spread around the world.

• +2 1