One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

I think dear colleague and friend of this forum that in total it will not be paid with mobile phones since there will always be a small percentage of people who prefer to use real and physical money
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Yes my friend this is a really promising post. The technology can really foster the implementation of cryptocurrency in the daily economic activities. I think phone payment would really make it convenient for the cryptocurrency to be accepted legitimately.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Could this be possible ?

Yeah this can be possible. This is not a hard thing in my opinion. At present, we already pay money in every sector using our mobile by mobile banking. We just need to use crypto instead of mobile banking.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Hey mate, I am 100 agree that one day we will pay everything in our mobile phone using cryptocurrency as a payment option but we have to wait few more year. But now many country already accepted crypto coin as a payment option.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, in the future all we gotta need to do is just transfer our money or scan them qr codes for easy transactions.. When all the countries accepted and allowed the flow of cryptocurrency into their economies as another way of payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

It is good statement  i like it and i know that it will happen one day because technology is growing and all world will use mobile phone to pay every bills like gas electricity we will pay  all duties  of property cars and gift cards and many others.

One day we will be able to pay  with btc and it will be easy for everyone to understand this is not the right time to everyone  because btc is banned in many countries  if all countries able to  use btc then it will happen.

This future is very close. We only need a few more years but I think that adoption of cryptocurrencies will be rapid and increased starting from next year when there will be regulations and acceptance. We have to compete with banks and the fiat that is also developing digital currencies but I think that the big crypto will always be there.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Yes it will be possible sooner or later because we are in the century of modern technology which is changing life and making things easier everyday. In some remote countries is happening where you pay your bills with bitcoin Atm and other stuff like that which have been adopted into there system of government. Gradually bitcoin user are increasing and is taking over the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right and in some countries it is possible and in some countries it will be possible in future. And this will be amazing and very affective in every field.

Yes, I agree with you, we are on the way to reaching the payment of dues for the purchase of anything through the click of a button on our mobile phone, via cryptocurrencies, and this matter can be adopted within the next few years only.

Totally friend, the mobile phone is more useful every day because they add so many things that almost everything we need from the internet we can do from the mobile, therefore I think you are very right to think like this since it is the new technology and continues growing.

• +2 1

This is really possible to happen because everyone have access on smartphones and anyone can create their account on online banks even students because some accepts student id for user verification. Also using phone will be much convenient since we always bring it and we can also access internet everywhere.

I also think this will be possible. On our part we are ready, we have the wallets we have the cryptocurrencies and they instantly transact to the wallet of the receiver. The only problem is for everyone that receives payments for services and goods to start accepting what we use.

• +1 1

Yeah this is not so far. We are very close of it. We can easily pay from our mobile phone. I think we will see more features in future of this platform.

Yes it could be possible, but in many years to come or in another century to come, may be when 10G network exist, because that time we could go total cashless and paper money would no longer exist, then it may be possible.

I totally concur with you innovation having extraordinary Impact on our lives and everything is changing with time it will be a future that individuals pays from their portable for their day by day shopping.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Same thoughts! I agree with your topic as it is happening now. First mobile was discovered to call then text messaging, email, internet, social media, camera, calculator, turned world in global village, online shopping stores, E-commerce. Now, in this digital world, you can easily make money at home using your smartphone in your pocket, I don't think how much this technology will develop in 2050 and there will be a new revolution, It will be more convenient than ever before.

This thing is certain, my friend, and it will happen soon. Technology does not stand in front of it. Today, bills are paid by phone, and money transfers are also made by phone.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Undoubtedly it should be so, I think that all platforms should be used on the phone since they have a good connection to the internet and it makes it easier for us to use the platforms we want.

All things considered we are now utilizing the method of portable installments of service charges staple bills and any remaining trasaction even the energize of cellphone yet as the cryptographic money will be acknowledge in our nation arrangements then it will be anything but difficult to utilize crypto in our day by day life exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

In my country, we can still pay through mobile phones but only using local currency. We have to pay small amount in form of tax but it's very convenient to pay using mobile phone from home.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We are all looking forward to this, since it is what is expected worldwide, that every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases to the point that large entrepreneurs and merchants must include cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you. It also be most of the things done from mobile like paying bill,online shopping,ordering foods etc. But a time come when all things done by mobile.

I am totally agreeing yoi ,because i am paying all my payments from this crypto currency by using QR codes daily . This is wonderful feature and have no issue to be demaged as to cut down a dollar in lieces. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I am sure it will happend someday. Because now there is nothing that we cannot do on our mobile phones. Even we make our transactions online in the digital applications of our banks. We pay our bills on our mobile phones. The time you are talking about has already been started my dear mate.

• +3 1