What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit

My friend, the yobit platform is a very good platform, as it contains several things to work with in the field of cryptocurrencies, including investment, including trading, and ways to earn good free money from some tasks, including cryptoTalk, including free earning with it, and others. These areas all fall into one platform only Thank you very much

Maybe these coins are giving away for free because they no longer work. If you got free coins and that coin is dead, I guess there's nothing else you can do. Also, these money should never be invested.

I think you may be capable genuinely change over the ones financial forms in different financial bureaucracy if the amount is quite huge. Conjointly you'll be in a position contribute those coins inside the investbox ventures. That might be best clearly for the clients. It truly is how you'll advantage and use your monetary paperwork. So try to form go to economic requirements treasured.

You can do something good and that is, if you are dealing with a skilled person or learn from him, then you can say that you are on the right track. But for your purchase of tokens or coins of any kind. 

Well, most of the coins in yobit exchanger is totally dead which means that it costs zero in the market, they're located in the free coins and also to the market, there are only few coins here where you can do trade, try to avoid buying some 0% volume coin.

There is absolutely a lot of coins or currencies in the Yobit platform, the fact that there is coins presence that doesn't mean you have business with all of the currencies in there.

You don't have to be fully concerns with coins that you cannot do any affairs with. Therefore, just concentrate on the ones you're concerns with to gain safety.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Yes dude some coins are useless because of their dead and they don't have any trade volume anymore so it is just a waste of time to collect the coins to trade or convert them. 

• +3 1

I don't think there is much to do with these tokens because it will hardly worth your time you spend upon them. I advise you to spend your time on more constructive things like learning about technical analysis and study the market , make research about coin projects so you can find decent coins to invest. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/1/2020 at 10:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Mostly of tokens in the yobit exchange they are not eligible to be exchanged to bitcoin directly, so that's you should exchange them to doge coin firstly and after that you'll be able to exchange doge coin to bitcoin.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/1/2020 at 3:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

They are projects that are growing friend, just be patient and if any of these enter the Yobit platform you can sell them without problems, just keep in mind that they are like collectible tokens that one day if they enter the exchange, they will get some money from you.

If the coins you get are dead coins, they will not be able to be converted to any cryptocurrency, because they are no longer valuable. My advice is not to expect that with the coins you get for free, you can work on CryptoTalk and you will receive Bitcoin payments which you can convert into any cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Uff friend, 90% of all the coins that they give you in the faucet of the Yobit exchanger, are dead, which means that their volume of change is 0 which nobody is using, I recommend not wasting time in that section, better keep working within the Cryptotalk forum, since here you can generate income safely.

You can choose good currencies and buy from them, either to trade in them, or to enter them in the investment fund, and I advise you to keep your Bitcoin balance with you always so that you can buy any currency at any time

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

You can work on investment and also work on trading and free profit. Trading in trading is really the best for profit. It is good, but it needs a lot of trouble.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:16 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i am just collecting some of these coins, anyways they are free and you never know what could happen, as when markets go higher they could also earn something. You have nothing to lose.

@Maxtron73you are right man, if you cannot exchange your remaining coins in yobit account just let it stay there. Save it, keep it safe in your yobit account because you wouldn't now that one day it wil increase its value again and it will be good for you because you have saved and left it, you will not lose totally if just let i stay there, uf you will exchange it or trade well probably it would be not worthy of the price if one day it will increase its rate. 

Let me quote an old saying, "Nothing comes free in life". The coins you got are free. You didn't have to pay anything for it. So you were not scammed. So that's a big relief. You have not lost anything. 

All yobit coins can be placed in the investment fund, but some need investment conditions such as playing dice.
If you cannot put it into an investment, you can use it to trade and buy some currencies, and you can also buy bitcoin.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

You can actually work in the investment or trading fund, because working on them is really good that can bring you more good profits

On 1/1/2020 at 3:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

These onedas are not on the trade list but they are a way for you to support those projects and at some point you will be able to access them if they enter the exchange for votes.

• +1 1

If you earn some free coins in yobit and they are not listed in digital market then it have no use rather a waste of time and every thing that involved free, you must make a background research about the coins and know the validity in digital market in other not to waste your time in something that is not beneficial at all. 

In my opinion, convert it to btc currency because it is highly credible, as it is reliable for everyone and in a continuous rise, does not lose and its value does not drop significantly, and if this is done, it will be very noticeable except in rare cases.

I think this is not possible to convert and draw ,because it so low in value and we can't make it to use. Everyone want to earn free coin but don't worry about it. But yobit will give you so many other benefits like draw money into different currency, trading section and investbox. 

Some free coin are not listed in yobit because they are scams while some are real coins but they don't have a strong project so can't be sported by people and become dead. Don't waste your time in worrying about those dead coins rather you should research for the real and valuable coins now. 

I don't understand what you mean,  you said you collect coins from yobit but they are not listed? How is that possible,  definitely if you collect them from yobit,  then they must be listed,  and I think that you can sell them and then buy another currency which you can you to invest or withdraw.

• +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 11:04 AM, PiroSense said:

Some coins are already dead, with having almost, or worse, totally 0 exchange volume since they're useless.

If talking about YODA (YoDollars), then it would only be available for exchange in January 28, 2020.

You are right there are coins which do not have one single buyer in the exchange so there is no usecase of the person to buy or earn that coin at any place.