English grammar mistakes in writing does effect on earning of cryptotalk. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Writing with correct English rules is one of the forum rules, so you have to be careful, your post may be deleted at the start, but with the mistakes continuing, they will send you warning points and then ban, so watch this topic well.

Welcome my friend English grammar is very important in the field of cryptocurrencies As the rules of this forum require two languages, Russian and English Yes, it affects the financial gain, so it may take a warning point Or you might notice So be good with the language to avoid these mistakes

It was  important question 

We  should  used English language grammar we can earn money  easily otherwise  sometimes some people don't  use English  grammar  and they work  to see  other their  accounts  should be banned  thank you

Possibly it's not affect directly but as a member you should be careful about this thing.It can cause you to receive negative reputation which can cause your earning.Again too much grammatical mistakes in a post can cause you delete your post

Yes, of course, my friend .When you have a lot of mistakes in your comments and publications you can't get your idea well for others this is contrary to the laws here .Your comment must be understandable to everyone and have a proper meaning and everyone is able to understand it in order to achieve the greatest benefit to users.

Yes my friend this is true. Our English grammatical errors can be the factors which affect our earnings. So we have to be careful while writing our posts . Our posts are the main things through which we are represented on this forum and yes reputation also mattes. 

This can damage the credibility of the issue you are dealing with, which is subject to a negative assessment, but you need to slow down and learn so that you can succeed and develop a positive reputation and get an adequate reputation. @Jamshaid107

These grammatical errors will not affect your payments if they do not affect the idea of your topic, and this means that if members read your topic, they can understand it and participate in the comments, so I advise you to use simple and understandable words and move away from difficult terms to gain positive reputations and good comments.

To be honest doesn't effect the earning of course but he can effect your account with a warning points because you need a minimum of grammar to explain your idea and be understanding this why any one should learn English because the majority or users in crypto currency in general use the English 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly spelling errors in this forum may expose your account to the ban. But if you want to trade or invest, it is not very important for the English language, but you must know a little bit of English in order to help you succeed. But in this forum it is very necessary English. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you, my friend, spelling mistakes may cause the account to be banned and endanger the member, so we must choose words that are easy to write, read, useful and understandable.

@Jamshaid107 yes dear mate english language is necessary to work on this forum . Posts with proper English language without any grammatical mistakes get more reputation . But posts with mistakes and poor vocabulary will get negative reputation . So we must be careful with our choice of words and content .

The English language is important in order to be able to fully explain the information and to understand what you mean by the rest of the members 

Well say my friend

Yes, that's right. You should know that the English language here in this work is one of the basics and rules stipulated here

Therefore, you must adhere to this matter

Do not violate any of the rules here

work hard

And don't get overwhelmed and learn a lot about the world of coded talk

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

Yes, my friend, certainly the misspelling is never good for us, it makes us not make the most of this wonderful forum, so work harder, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I think my friend It does not affect your money and earn from this platform just write good English and post good content and you will never get banned.

I am also like you ... My English was weak, but I worked on it and improved it
Because mistakes are grammatical or biblical, will give a false meaning to the correct meaning
So strengthen your language and avoid mistakes

welcome Dear .  I do not think that simple grammatical errors will affect your earning money, but it is preferable to formulate correct posts and comments free of spelling and grammatical errors, there are many people who have received a warning for this reason.

Hi friends according to me i don't think that english grammar necessary for posting comments or articles. I think the discussion topic should be very cleared that even a person with low grammar can understand it. So i would suggest that we should make our topic clear not our grammar.

Hello my friend, how are you, in fact, yes, spelling errors and rules affect the acquisition of cryptocurrencies, so that all your posts are counted. You have to write in a good, understandable and free of ambiguity. Good luck

• +2 1

I can't say anything about earnings but I can say that it can affect your reputation. Mostly posts are deleted due to grammer mistakes. These silly mistakes causes the post deletion. If you make any grammer or english mistake it totally changes the sense of a sentence so the members can't understand the topic and give you negative ratings. English mistakes can get you warning points

Yes your Question or comments must be in cleared or easy words because if your meaning of  message is not delivered to others it's very difficult to those to give answers. I observed that many senior members comments are very helpful for new users to clear the question meaning.so you can make less writing skills errors 

One of the basic rules of the forum.  Writing posts in the correct English language.  Any misspelling will change the meaning of the sentence.  Therefore, the focus should be on the English language, grammar and spelling.  In order not to make mistakes that expose us to ban or bad reputation.

Yes, mistakes can be made in writing in the English language on speaking in cryptocurrencies because this indicates the low academic level of the person who writes or publishes

Yes, grammatical mistakes definitely affect on your post. Due to these mistakes many members didn't give you reputation on your post and it will deleted by moderators after some time. So, try to improve your writing skills and make attractive posts.