What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we must always abide by the rules and follow them not to encounter any point of warning, and if we are subjected to a warning, we must know the reason so that we do not fall into it again

You really have a friend and thank you for these instructions. We really have to abide by the rules of the forum in order to receive the ban next time ...The first time may be a warning, but next time the ban will be if we do not notice

• +1 1

Hey, buddy.
I agree with you after getting to the point of warning you cannot undo it, but you should know your mistake and not repeat it again and review read the forum rules and commitment

Edited by Mariana 1

Welcome my friend. Just like I said after getting a warning point that can't be erased. But we must avoid repeating the same mistake because getting several warning points can lead to a complete ban. Stick to the rules.

Dear if you have already received warning points, you can not retreat and you got them as a result of breaking the rules of the forum and I am finished, but you can find out the reason and work hard not to repeat it to avoid the ban 

• +4 1

Thank you my friend, maybe this is the best information that I read today. I have not been subjected to warning points before and I hope not to be subjected to this thing. We support such posts because they are important advice to members.

Yeah, I totally agree with you . The most important thing is to know our mistake and to avoid repeating it so as not to be subjected to a final ban. I believe that knowing all the rules and adhering to them will help prevent us from getting into such problems .I think it's great that the Forum warns us before the ban.

It is better before thinking about the warning points we should think about avoiding them by reading the existing regulations section about the forum and adhering to them because we need to stay here.

First you must read the rules and laws where you can know what you have to do and what you should not do and if in uncle you got a warning point you have to search for the rule that you violated and you must avoid this error because it does not repeat it again, but in the event that you have taken several warning points this is May lead you to a ban..

Yes this absolutely right you get warning points when you don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum. So try to learn about cryptos rules and must follow. Otherwise after 2nd warning when you get 3rd warning you will be banned.

If you receive a warning point, you will not be able to remove it, but take it as a warning to you not to make a mistake again. Go back to the forum rules and read them correctly so that you do not violate the laws again.

• +4 1

thanks a lot. It is really important to know this things.

As a new member here it is very useful to know this stuff.

Yes, my friend, you are completely right about this topic and it is very useful, but there is no need to worry about warning or prohibition points as long as everyone knows the rules and walks by them, so you do not get any warning points.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you ... One point of warning will teach you to follow all the rules ... and carefully select your comments and posts to avoid receiving other points .. Good luck to all

It is true my dear friend, when we receive a warning point we cannot cancel it.  Therefore, we must avoid what we have done. We must focus more on work and make more effort and adhere to the rules and not bypass them. So as not to conflict with them again. That is why we must re-read the rules again so that we do not make more mistakes

my dear friend I don't know because I don't even get a warning point So I don't know about this thing you must have to research for it.

This forum does not give the opportunity twice, so be careful before doing anything here and make sure that your steps and writing are good, and then take action to participate and you will not get warning points. Thank you for this nice topic.

• +2 1

For me, if a warning point has been given to me, I will review the reasons carefully in order not to repeat the error again, and it is important for me to update my content, increase its value, and correct some unintended errors.

It is a useful post for new members who do not know anything about the warning or prohibition points. This will help them avoid mistakes and work within the rules of this forum better than before.

Aoa my mate  kya hal hain ksy ho it is an important question  if you should  be given warning  you should  if  a warning  that  is given you should read roules and regulations  thank you  

@New Thing Everyday you are right . If we got warning point we should avoid making same mistake next time for which we have got that warning point . We must read rules and regulations one more time to avoid making violation again.

You must abide by the rules of the site while writing useful posts and be careful to choose useful and distinctive topics that talk about cryptocurrencies and areas of work in them, and that we formulate them using an understandable method

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, especially for beginners. Nothing can be done if you are warned, but you can be very careful before publishing the post, working with high accuracy and focus, reviewing the laws and conditions of the forum and applying them because by obtaining 3 points you can be banned as well

• +5 1

If we are subject to a warning we must know the reason and don't fall in to it again۔we must remain away from the breaking on the rules if we know the cause of warning point we must avoid them۔۔

• +4 1

I agree with you my dear friend you are right, When we get Warning post, we can't do anything with it, But after receiving a warning post, you need to be careful, for example, if you don't care about something, focus more on it and don't do what you are forbidden to do. But the main think about here is The reason why we get warning posts is because we do double content use, we should avoid it

• +2 1