What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰

Hi there greetings if you get a warning point through this forum I think you should be aware of mistakes that you make in past and don't miss don't repeat that mistake again if you do you will get banned from this forum so be aware and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +2 1

The notification for a warning point is not a good thing that can happen with you so if unfortunately you got any warning point then you should come to realise your mistake that what kind of mistake you  did in the result of which got a warning point  so then you avoid from that in future and unfortunately 3 warning points can harm you and you got ban

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that we cannot retreat when we receive a point of warning, but we can pay attention and work more diligently, review the forum rules thoroughly, and not break any of them because three warning points will result in a ban, and good luck.

• +4 1

Thanks dear for providing this information. This is the most basic info and each member of this platform should know it from the first day of working here. The thing I want to add is warning can be removed If we do not break the rule again for a particular period of time. So be careful and obey the rules and regulations. Thanks. 

• +3 1

Your sayings are true. If you face this type of issue or problem. Don't be curious and don't worry about it. You just need to do focus on your work. Keep checking that what you are doing is right or wrong. So be careful and don't repeat your mistakes. Good luck.

• +4 1

نعم يا صديقي بالطبع يجب أن تتجنب الحصول على نقاط تحذير وتجنب التعليقات أو المنشورات السيئة حتى لا نحصل عليها. شكرا لتقاسم المعلومات الجيدة.

• +5 1

I totally agree with you ... In the event that a warning point is directed at me ... Of course I will not give up... on the contrary, this will make me stronger than before, and through that I will become more attentive, more focused and accurate in my contents... In other words ... consider yourself that you have made a mistake and there is no one who does not make mistakes ... so here is the strength to return to work more.

Edited by MichelleHanonik
  • +2 1

Since three warning points lead to the ban, if one of us gets a warning point, he must avoid violating the rules and conditions again and be fully aware of the rules to not break them.

And I think the point of warning is a wake-up call for rule-breakers.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, I got a warning point because I wrote in English on one of the Russian publications by mistake, but since I got this warning point, I pay close attention to this topic in order not to make the same mistake

• +2 1

Warning points are not always due to breaking forum rules, when breaking forum rules you will receive a ban and not a warning point, but when you post unhelpful content or write in inappropriate language or have misspellings,  Then you will receive warning points.

• +2 1

This post is useful and informative for all new and old members and in my point of view if we make a useful and informative post and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post take care and good luck.

Thank you for this advice and because I have benefited from it in preventing the recurrence of the same mistake, otherwise my participation in this forum will be banned. I hope everyone will benefit from this remark and all the other comments made by our friends out of love and not to make mistakes we are indispensable for.

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It is unfortunate to get warning points, so you should focus carefully before posting the topic or comment, to avoid it containing typos or not related to the topic.

yes my dear friend you gave good advice to the beginners , thisi is very helpful information when we get warning points we do focues on our work and improve content which is helpful to others. we cannot break the rules in every situation on this forum

We have to work to ensure that we don't get warning points, but if that happens, this means that we violated the rules of the forum and we must focus more on our work because obtaining 3 warning points will cause the ban, so serious work and respecting the forum rules are the two most important things we must do.

Why you get warning this point why you get this is point to be noted because you use harmful speeches and languages anf you make useless topics please make your comments are knowledgeable proof by other members this thing is important dear friend hope you understand 

By the way good luck for your work hope you success in your life.

• +5 1

When the number of warning points increases, I try to detect my mistakes and avoid getting into trouble so as not to get a warning point, and follow the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum so as not to make mistakes .
Break a leg

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear, the first time I represented a warning point, I entered the forum rules and learned it better so that I don't make this mistake again, thank you for this wonderful and useful post. 

• +2 1

Yes, this is true, so I advise beginners to read the forum rules before everything, be in the event that you take a warning point that cannot be removed, but you can learn from your mistake here and not run into the same problem again, so be careful.

• +3 1

Thank you for this helpful information, well getting a warning point is not a good thing, in order to avoid this, you must follow the rules and not break them, but do not be afraid and despair, but continue to work hard, but be more careful, good luck.

• +1 1

Hey guys,

About the ban you need to get five warning points to be blocked out of the Forum. I'm sorry I said 3 times only but it turned out to the be the fifth warning point to be banned. I'm sorry again.🙁🙁

Have a nice one!

Yes, my friend, this is true .. when you get a warning point, you cannot cancel it .. but you can pay close attention and learn from your mistake so that it is not repeated

• +2 1

Hello guys, three and later your account will be banned from the forum if you encounter the a warning point, leading themselves to get a ban, when yiu get a warning point so be careful,thank you.

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful suggestion in general about banning or obtaining a warning point by officials in this forum, or that it is sufficiently explained to cover the entire responsibility of the member who got the warning point in general. This is consolation. We must abide by the rules of the forum and not violate anything  With regard to it, we have presented ourselves to me the final ban from this forum or the warning after that, dear. We must acknowledge at the outset the warning that we received in general from the officials after that we must look into what is related to the rule that it ended and then return to work safely and instability of the problem  Once again, thank you very much.

Thanks my friend, this is very helpful. We will observe the rules as much as possible to continue to gain knowledge here