What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰

Hello, friends

What to do when you get a warning point is as simple as these following steps:

1. You can't undo it unfortunately because you broke the rules of the forum.
  2. You need to know what rule you have broken and avoid breaking it again.
  3. Read other rules (almost all the rules of the forum should be read) to avoid making another mistake.
  4. Don't think much about it.

Note that 3 warning points lead a ban on the Forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes you are absolutely right. After getting a warning point, it  can't be removed. All we can do is to avoid the mistake that caused this warning point. We should always keep in mind the forum rules and regulations to avoid these warning points.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

When we receive a warning point, we need to know why we received the warning point and what rule we violated. So as not to contradict it again. And we re-read the rules again so that we do not make further mistakes

• +1 1

When I get a warning point I don't repeat my mistake again and I stay very wary of making mistakes, because I don't want my account to be banned, so be careful and avoid making mistakes

• +2 1

Hello dear friends, I'm new member of cryptotalk forum. I don't know what to do when warning point gives. I also request to the seniors for guidance. Thanks in advance

• +4 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, we must always pay attention to avoid getting a warning point, as this threatens our account and makes the account suspicious. We must focus on the rules and laws and abide by them and not violate them or skip them and not repeat the mistake

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend

You should pay attention to the work here

And that we read, understand and adhere to the entire business rules in order to avoid the ban

It is important when taking the point of warning that we learn from our mistake and take caution again

• +1 1

When you get a warning point, you must first acknowledge the error, and then work on a general review of all your work points, in order to avoid repeating the matter again.

• +2 1

When you get a warning point then must be very careful. if you get 3 warning points then your account will be banned. All we know we work here with lots of hope.  Don't be a fool to break the rule.  Please be careful about the rule of the forum. Keep patients and work hard. Good luck. 

• +4 1

Hey !

Pretty standard situation for all newbies. You just need to wait until the point ends. Try not to break the rules of the forum. By the way, if you have not read the forum rules, then I advise you to do this. After all, this is very important, 1 point is okay. But if you get them all the time. Then you can permanently lose your account. Be careful !

Good luck to you !

• +1 1

Well thank you my friend I highly appreciate this kind of posts .I personally knew many people who are members here who got one warning points so they start working in a messy way . leading themselves to get a ban

• +2 1

Certainly members should focus
In their work and avoids making mistakes
Or breaking forum rules, you will receive warning points
Three and later your account will be banned from the forum
If you encounter a warning point, learn from your mistake and know what went wrong

• +3 1

My dear friend if we get warning point then we get very careful and find our mistake and never repeat it because if you continuously do this then you may get banned permanently. So, dear be careful when you reactive a warning point and correct your mistake.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

yes I got a warning point and I asked some friends and he told me that it can never be undone and all we can do is not go back into things that contradict the rules of this forum such as copying and sticking from other comments or being short posts or containing spelling errors 

• +4 1

You are right my friend, when you receive a point of warning, we have to know the rule that we broke and violated, and we must pay attention again, follow all the rules, and be careful when publishing any post so that we do not get a bad reputation.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend you are right, you must focus and be precise in work to avoid committing any mistake that leads to violating the forum rules and thus obtaining warning points ,we always have to create useful  topics and unique and logical.

• +2 1

The first thing to do is to know the exact mistakes you do for your warning and then don't never do it at all ,after 5hat there is a post created by the admis that any one can talk to the support about his warning points and they can remove it for you

• +1 1

These are good advice. When we receive a point of warning, we should not give up or be afraid, but rather we must know what we did wrong and avoid falling into it again, we should not give up because we are all at risk of making mistakes

• +2 1

Thank you for your advice. We must respect the rules and abide by them so that we do not get banned from the forum.It is good that you have referred to this topic

• +1 1

When you receive a warning point, find out the reason for that warning. And what is the rule that you violated in order to avoid making the same mistake. Because when the mistake is repeated, you may be subject to a ban.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, friend thank you for sharing this kind of information, which is very valuable for the forum members, since we can not eliminate these warning points, what we can do is to take the recommendations that indicate us, not to make the mistake again, for which we were given the warning point.

• +1 1

Yeah, you're very right. It cannot be deleted after receiving a warning point. That we can do is stop the error that led to this point of alarm. In order to stop these warning points, we can always bear in mind the regulations of the forum. @shakeelsherpao

We must first know what is causing the warning point, but move away from this reason again, and then review the forum rules and laws and adhere to them because after setting a warning point, it cannot be removed, and we must work with greater focus, effort and accuracy because three warning points lead to the ban from the forum

• +1 1

My friend when you get warning points it means that you have violated one of the rules you have to know what is your fault to avoid it again because when you get 3 warning Points you will be in an embarrassing situation Exposes you to ban

When you receive a warning point from this forum, you must pay attention to the thing that you did in violation of the rules of the forum, and you can know your mistake by reading the forum rules again completely and tried to focus well and not repeat the mistake again