What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰

Try to keep away from getting warning points, at least make post really perfect to be safe.

If warning points become greater than 5 then it is risky and it can cause of ban account.

My dear friend member must be focuse in their work and avoid for breaking the rules of this organization if you encounter any warning point then you should avoid to do again this mistake and know what went wrong.

If we get a warning point then we should Not undo. Then we should more focus and believe. Work patienly and politily don't have taken any tension which can not release your problem. It incease the problem and make you lose hope

I agree with you my dear friend, when you receive 1 point of warning you have to start to see what you have done wrong in order to avoid other points because if we receive 2 more they can ban us and we do not want to reach that point since everyone we are here to be able to win and to continue obtaining the necessary knowledge to be able to be better every day.

There's nothing to get frustrated but once you get a warning point, it can't be removed. So it's better to follow the rules and regulations to stay on the safe side. If you've got one, learn from your mistake and try not to repeat it.

Hello my friend, I am still a new member in this forum, but I have an idea through friends' comments that when I receive a warning point, I must pay attention to the rules and laws, and I must pay attention to my comments.

Hello my friend When you receive a warning point, this indicates that you violated one of the forum rules. In fact, you cannot take any step to undo that. You must beware of making any mistakes in the next times because receiving three warning points leads to your banning from the forum