Lack of new content - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Lack of new content

Greetings to all members 😊

Dear mate here i want to discuss one thing with all of you which is about new content.

I have seen many posts about the scarcity of new posts.

So dear respectable mates , i want to add one thing that there are a lot of topics which are very useful for all members whatever they are new members or old. These topics also need our thorough observation and reading.

So this is good to have the thirst of new topics ,new ideas etc. But dear mates the existing posts also need our attention. 

According to my views many members here which have not read all the posts. So what the matter with existing posts. Just read them and get benefit from them.

I know every person has its own views about every matter so this is my view about this matter

And i really want to know your views in this rising issue.

All the best to all😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The forum have many kind of posts some are useful and can help users a lot in he learn crypto currency and gives new ideas made from experienced users and also other posts with poor quality that her creators are just her for coins and money so any one can choose the best for him

There are a lot of similar and repeated posts, which reduces the number of posts that contain information. Important. You should search for new topics that contain experience and knowledge, to take advantage of them and help beginners to understand the forum.

• +3 1

The platform have many kind of posts some are important and can help users a lot in he learn crypto currency and gives new ideas made from experienced users and also other posts with low quality that her creators are just her for coins and money so any one can choose the best for him. All the best for newbies.

We must read the largest number of publications because they contain important information
Yes, some old publications may show us, this is very normal

Yes I extremely agree with you bro.

But every single day I check too many topics that are showed to me on the screen.

To be honest I can't check all topics in one day, but I will check topics as much as I can.

Good luck for you and for all members

• +3 1

I agree with you, dear. There is a dearth of new topics presented. For beginners, I think that almost every topic is new information. For the oldest, there is repetition of some topics, so it is advised to move to another section to gain more knowledge.

Exactly my friend, in this forum, there are alot of topics ,some of them are good and useful and have good quality content, also some topics are repeated and have useless content ,so we have to be careful and follow the rules perfectly. 

I have already read several topics related to this one where we are asked to create new topics to keep the forum updated in terms of content and I must agree that we should not only answer already created topics but create our own topics that benefits us all.

Of course, the presence of new topics enhances the content of the forum and makes it more valuable and important in terms of knowledge and learning about cryptocurrencies. Therefore, every member must start searching for new topics.

Yes It's true that now a days we had to see many contents that same theme. Because everyday many newcomers are join here and  creat a post out of curiosity not knowing there is already content here or not. We have to be more professional about this and we should mire research before creating a topic. Because of this many topic are get delete everyday and we had to suffer also because our comments also get delete. We should be more careful from now.

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are many useful and unhelpful topics that have been repeated, and this is not because of the members or because of their lack of knowledge, but because of the large amount of topics discussed in this section. Even the topic that you shared with us now was shared by another person before you.

• +4 1

Yes dear friend this is very important that we should create new content specially the old members that have experience they should create new topics because the beginners as a new member do not have much information and I think after completing their hundred post they should also try to create topics.

• +2 1

There are a lot of topics and I read them all and try to learn from them

And I noticed that there is a lot of repetition in the topics

Therefore, members should try to create new and unique topics

I agree with you my friend on this topic. There are hardly any new topics, it's always the same. We have to think seriously about drafting text with useful content in order to revitalize the forum.

The forum has several types of posts, some of which are helpful and can help people learn a lot about cryptocurrency. They include fresh ideas from seasoned users, and also other posts of low quality, such that its authors are only her for coins and resources.

You are right for those of us to search for the reason for the lack of new content in my opinion that this reason is due to similar publications. For example, you read a post and commented on it two days ago and while you search in the forum for new content you are surprised that the old content itself reappeared again you imagine it is the same You find them a little different from each other and to solve this problem we must do research and seek more knowledge and experience in order to have new ideas through which we can put forward new content unparalleled

My friend, the forum contains useful posts and a solution to problems, and there are some frequent or close comments that are similar. No one is looking for new information and useful things. We have to support each other and provide each of us with his experiences to benefit

• +3 1

Hello everyone, I believe that there are still many new topics where we can participate and comment, but certainly there are also new topics, which are very similar or the same, to older topics, it is a matter of each member is motivated to develop new ideas and ad updates, in order to improve every day, the quality of the forum.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, that this field is constantly evolving, so even if a period has passed and we have not found new topics, we have to be more patient until a change occurs or a new work is created in cryptocurrencies, and here new content will be created.

Different gives a different point of view. Mostly topic are related to previous topics. Every members faces a new problem on daily basis.You should search for new topics that contain experience and knowledge, to take advantage of them and help beginners to understand the forumWe must always work for the ability to create useful posts.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend

Here at the present time all the topics that are published here are similar to each other that it is really sad

But we always have to work on innovation. We have to publish completely new content

Benefit everyone here and gain the trust of all members

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

Yes dear, there are many members, especially beginners, who publish frequent, similar and unhelpful posts, which makes this forum in a state of complete stagnation and prevents the growth and development of this forum. Therefore, you must search, investigate, discover and publish useful topics that contain experience and knowledge in the world of encrypted currencies  To help beginners by making use of them and avoiding posting low-quality posts

Hey friends there are a lot of similar and repeated posts, which reduces the number of posts that contain information. useful. You should search for new topics that contain experience and knowledge, to take advantage of them and help beginners to understand the platform as well.

I agree with you, we must browse all forum sections as well and participate in them, I liked the Crypto World section as it contains many topics related to all crypto features and also the trading section is very useful for beginners who want to engage in trading and choose the appropriate currencies for that.

• +1 1