What if I change my Yobit Password? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashii

What if I change my Yobit Password?

Hello guys!

I have heard that if we change our yobit password then our income is delayed for further one week. I  suspect that my yobit Password have got leaked. So I want to change my yobit Password but I never want my income to delay as  I am in need of Income.

So seniors kindly guide me about this ..

Thanks in advance. 

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I do not think that is right because all of us may forgot our passwords and there is no relation between the forgetting of the password and the stopping of the income.

Hi my dear mate, although i never tried changing my youbit password 

But i am really thankful to you for this. It is really a good information . We all should be careful in thus regard. Healthy posting.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I do not know that the profits will be delayed for a week if you change the password, but in my opinion you can take your profits first to your wallet and then change the password. Of course, your account, passwords, or wallet keys are among the most important things you should never share with someone.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I do not think that the payment will be stopped when the password is changed. I searched on a number of websites and I did not find anyone talking about stopping the payment

I have never change my yobit password before,  but I don't think changing of our yobit password has nothing  to do  with our income because we sometimes forget our passwords. Well experience members will guide you more. 

• +1 1

There will be no longer issue because it's your personal task so yobit never change some situation on changing your password.So there will be no longer issue to do that.

Personally, I haven't heard anything like it. And after changing the password (changed it 1 time) I didn't have any delay for 7 days, but maybe now it is.

Welcome my friend, it's a very important question from my point of view. I don't see that there is a link between forgetting the password and income, and income remains the same since it is safe. Good luck 

• +1 1

I really don't think so you can change your password without any problems and your work in the forum will never be effected at all because the forum don't know your password and don't linked to your yobit account with the password but with the email 

Hello friend .. I don’t think this is true. The same thing happened with my girlfriend and the payment did not stop. We may all forget the password. I don’t think that the payment will stop .....

• +1 1

My friend, this is not true, because I changed my password several times, and nothing happened with regard to the income, and it was not late, not even one day, so you can change the password for the platform very comfortably.

You can change your password at any time, no problem.  Changing the password does not damage the account or there is no fear of losing money.  So you can do it.

Hello everyone, friend you do not have to worry, it is normal if you want to change your password, imagine in the case that we forget our password, we have the option to give it in forget passwords, and we can restore it normally.

Oh, this is bad, I think you will face a lot of difficulty if you change the password, because the password has been leaked it is better that you change it so that the fraudsters cannot steal your money.

Personally, none of this has happened to me and, in order not to forget my password, I have it saved in an agenda that I have all the important things in case I forget, but I think that if you want to change it, you will surely be delayed the payments but it is not that you are not going to collect them only that after the administrators verify that everything is in rules they will pay you everything together but I would like you to direct me some support to guide me well before making any changes I hope you have all the lucky.

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum, I asked a good question, it is incorrect talk but on the contrary it is never late for you, I say that about a personal experience, I changed my yobit password and the payment was never late and done  On its original date.

I do not think that what you are thinking is correct, we are all likely to forget the password.  This has nothing to do with stopping income, even if you log out of Yobit I think it will continue to pay.  You can change the password at any time if you feel that your account is threatened by any danger.

• +4 1

@Ashii you have asked very good question . I haven't experienced this before but if you fear that your password has got leaked then you should change it as early as possible because it is good to delay in payment than to give it access to hackers .

You didn't get a great code from yobit codes if you changed your yobit password. It gives you 72 hours to ensure the security of your account and yobit. So keep your password safe and remember it.

I do not think this is my friend, if you change the password, payment will not be postponed on your posts, but in order to avoid these problems, we must save our data correctly and not give it to anyone.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear firstly dear you should have to make your password strong so that it would not be leaked and second thing is that dear you can reset your password and i do not know whether your payment will delay due to this or not because i never changed my password thank you

Changing the password of things cannot affect anything because we all change passwords every period to protect our accounts from hacking, so there is nothing to worry about, my friend.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.