Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network?

Hello my friends how's it going.

Please help me with this.

I want to get my brother into the crypto world but I have a question about that.

Are we allowed to use the same WiFi network.

In the terms of the forum stated that it is forbidden to operate two accounts on the same ib does this mean WiFi network or the smart device we use or both together.

Please help me on this topic.

With best wishes everyone good luck ❤️

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

You can't do that it's not allowed by the forum all your both account will be banned directly be careful about that because the forum can't accept the multiple accounts as you do so just keep one and work on it it's very enough I think 

• +1 1

No, my friend, unfortunately you cannot, when you create two accounts from the same wifi, you create two accounts from the same IP address, and this is forbidden and exposes your account and the other account to be banned from this forum, you must read your terms and rules also in order to avoid the ban for other reasons, good luck.

Of course, you cannot do this my friend, because it violates the basic rules of the forum and this is considered a case of fraud and the account is banned immediately, so be careful not to commit such a mistake

Sorry, my friend

You cannot create two accounts on the same network because this exposes you to banning you and the other account

Therefore, it is best for you to avoid this thing in order to remain safe during work

• +4 1

Hey friend , no, it's completely forbidden. But I have an idea: one of you will use it via WIFI , and the other through your mobile Internet . In theory, there will be no ban.

Beware that you create two accounts for the forum on the same Internet server, because that will expose the two accounts to a ban for fraud, and it is one of the laws placed under the clause of cheating, so the second account must contact another Internet server

• +5 1

It is not allowed to share the same internet, each of you should use separate devices and a separate Wi-Fi network as well, in order to work safely and without getting into trouble, I hope you have benefited from my comment.

You cannot do this on the same IP address. So I suggest that if you have two accounts on this platform, change the IP address of the two accounts and use the same mobile network. Or use a different network for each account without changing the IP. If you do not do this,  Both accounts will be banned

• +4 1

All are of you are fools in my view you should be able to use same wifi with both account but make sure that both account doesn't operate from the same pc , laptop or mobile

Because every mobile and laptop has its own ip address you can use to different devices with the same wifi it will not cause a problem in my view at least

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear, it is an important question that concerns all new and old members, in fact, I am a newbie here and I want real knowledge of this question. Why does the forum prevent two accounts from working on one network, I don’t know why or even operate or create two accounts from the same device. I think every belief is in order not to cheat and respond to posts.  And comments and to prevent the lp and the forum rules are clear and therefore I advise you not to abuse the rules, regulations and laws of this forum in order to avoid the ban or warnings

• +2 1

Sure, my friend, it's forbidden. But preventing it in this way is to avoid the participation of hackers to make money only without their vision and vision of the technological, cognitive and cultural aspect that they can acquire and enter only to make money. This thing would waste the main objective of this site by increasing repetition and similar questions that eliminate our focus on helping us and others.... All my friends, loved ones and all the participants are sincerely involved in this meaningful site. ...

No, Of course, my friend, you should be careful not to use two accounts with the same Wi-Fi because that puts you at risk. 
You can run phone data for one account and use your phone data for the other 
Be careful and don't worry

Unfortunately, you cannot, because this forum sees this method as fraud. Try to organize your time and avoid mistakes in order not to be banned by the officials. I wish you success.

No, my friend, I think you can't use two accounts because you are in this situation you will be blocked 
Just try to find another way. first the mobile data.
All the best

No my dear friend, you cannot use two accounts on a single network even Mobile data or WiFi. It is strictly prohibited in the forum according to the rules of forum. You should avoid from dual account, otherwise your both accounts will be deleted or banned.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Beware my friend, you cannot do this because it is against the laws, and if it is discovered that there is more than one account on the same Wifi, all accounts will be permanently banned, so be careful

• +1 1

Well, my friend, unfortunately, you cannot do this .. Forum rules are strict on this topic .. You have to make your brother’s account work on his own network .. Avoid the ban for you and your brother and I wish you good luck

16 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You can't do that it's not allowed by the forum all your both account will be banned directly be careful about that because the forum can't accept the multiple accounts as you do so just keep one and work on it it's very enough I think 

Yes my friend I agree with your post that we can not use two or more then two accounts on the same wifi network. If we do so then both of the accounts will be banned... In my opinion using two or more then two accounts on the same wifi makes the IP adrees same of the accounts which is against the rules and regulations of the forum. Thats way both accounts will be banned. 

If your account is banned, you will not be able to get token chat again, but you will be able to retain any paid posts that have been redirected to Yobit.Yes, it is true that if you use the same IP address in several places, you will end up with the same address, and this is a scam for them. Organize your time between your personal use and account use, or make sure everyone is connected to Wi-Fi.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend no you can not create two accounts on the same network this violates the rules of the forum and you are banned directly if you really want to succeed and earn money here you have to abide by the rules of this forum good luck 

Welcome, my friend, yes, you can use the same Wi-Fi or internet server in the same two devices, but each of them at a different time, meaning that the time should be divided between you and his brother, each of you uses the device at a different time so that you do not violate the rules of the forum

No you can't use another account in same wifi. Because their ip address will be same and your account can get banned. So be careful.  

My friend, you are not allowed in the forum to use two accounts on the same Wi-Fi network or on the same smartphone. Your account will be completely banned because multiple accounts are not allowed and it is considered fraud for them

But in my view we should  be able to use same wifi network with other pc or laptop on which you had made a new account it should not matter much right???

basically we are commenting from two different pcs what are your though about  it

because i don't saw any rule regarding this issue