Can We Use Multiple Account In Developing Our Reputation - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

Can We Use Multiple Account In Developing Our Reputation

Using multiple Account in developing your reputation is not allowed all this challenges is because the 50 reputation that was bonus before has been suspended that why everyone now if valuing of cheating in reputation system the future have the believe the the economy will soon develop while the system payment will be change I can noticed 85% are reputation cheating and also plagiarism. I believe that there is a good and powerful reason from stopping 50 rating per day. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

They did the right thing when stopping it, because in recent days there have been more and more instances of fraud in the published forum, which has no purpose and is not distinguished, receives high reputation, while the targeted posts do not bear any evaluation, and this is disturbing.

• +3 1

I think that basically the idea of multiple accounts is prohibited in the forum’s rules, so if you are exposed, you will lose all the accounts that you have created, and this idea falls under the terms of fraud, so I do not advise you to do so

Using multiple accounts for fake reputations is actually prohibited so we have to be careful not to try anything stupid, if we want reputations we should prepare to work hard towards that by creating a good quality posts so that we will earn reputation that we want.

• +2 1

The multiple accounts in the cryptotalk forum are not allowed you can lose all your both account if you do that j6st work with one account and I think it's very enough to get more reputation just work your posts and you will have it

Hi Friends , it's illegal to use two accounts .We should follow the rules otherwise our account should be banned .So work hard with one account you can earn a lots of money. 

It's a totally cheating to use multiple account to developing one's account. Because to get reputation,  you have to earn it on your efficiency. In crypto there are many people those who use multiple account just increase their reputation.  We should more careful and report against them abd moderators should banned their accounts.  

We are all here with the aim of earning and learning about cryptocurrencies, but we must be honest with our work. There are some who cheat to make money and create many accounts to support themselves and gain a good reputation and they do not provide useful content, this thing reduces forum quality and should be combated.

Yes, my friend, multiple accounts are not allowed in the forum because it is considered fraud for them and it will be banned completely. I think that any person is satisfied with his account and develops himself through it and it is enough

• +5 1

Well, my friend, it is totally prohibited and not allowed in the forum .. If we want to have a good reputation, we must be patient, work hard and present the useful .. We do not have to make fake accounts to gain reputation .. I wish good luck to all

My friend, in fact, the use of multiple accounts in this forum is against laws, so I do not advise you to use more than one account in this forum so that you are not banned or prevented from participating in this forum, as I advise you to write wonderful topics and involve your friends in this topic so that he can  Reading this topic and they can evaluate it if this topic is good or bad

• +1 1

Multiple accounts are not permitted on the cryptotalk forum; you risk losing all of your accounts if you do so. Instead, work with only one account, and I believe that is sufficient to gain more reputation; simply work your posts and you will be rewarded.

No it is not allowed this will ban your account and you will be removed from this plat form as this plat form is having some rules and restrictions which we all have to follow to earn from this plat form.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Multiple accounts is against the forum rules and regulations. Do not create multiple accounts because you will be banned from the forum. Do not cheat on reputation, rather create useful topics and posts to earn good ratings. 

Beware of this matter dear, this will lead you to a final ban on both accounts. Multiple accounts in the forum are one of the main rules that lead to your banning permanently. It is strictly forbidden. Therefore, you must work in one account and you must obtain its reputation through useful posts on your topics.  And your personal contributions, so I strive to get a very pure and sound reputation, with honor. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

You cannot work on creating multiple accounts in order to obtain a good reputation because this work violates the rules and laws as well and works to prohibit the accounts we have, but you can gain a good reputation from the members inside the forum in exchange for the useful publications that we provide and thank you

• +2 1

Certainly, using multiple accounts to gain reputation is wrong and is a major reason for the ban, so to be committed to our work and provide our best resources to receive support well without fraud.

• +3 1

On 4/10/2021 at 9:27 PM, Tarek264 said:

You cannot work on creating multiple accounts in order to obtain a good reputation because this work violates the rules and laws as well and works to prohibit the accounts we have, but you can gain a good reputation from the members inside the forum in exchange for the useful publications that we provide and thank you

Yes you have a good point many scammer are actually using multiple accounts in developing there reputation and it is forbidden most problems in this forum is scammer are against the rules of the forum. @TArk246

Because of the people who cheat by giving a reputation, payment for it has been stopped, and I think this is a good thing because it is very important that we give the reputation to others fairly.

• +3 1

No, my friend, it is strictly forbidden to have more than one account, doing that would automatically lead to you being eliminated from the forum without prior notice, regarding the valuations in my viasta point it seems to me that many members have dedicated more to investments because they take less time Because here things have changed a lot and to earn what we used to earn we have to work twice as hard and that led them to get bored.

• +1 1

You cannot work on obtaining a good reputation by creating numerous accounts because this work often breaches the rules and laws and acts to prevent the accounts we have, however you can acquire a good reputation from the members within the forum in return for the valuable publications that we have.

Dear friend we cannot use the multiple accounts to increase our reputation because this is against the rules and regulations of the forum therefore don't try to use multiple accounts otherwise you will get banned . 

Dear friend this is strictly prohibited in this forum and this is against the rules and regulation of the form so therefore you should not do anything that is against forum rules  because if you make multiple accounts than you are Baned  by the forum and the moderator of this forum are very active they can easily band you.

• +2 1

In fact, if you create several accounts, you put yourself in a bad position, and you may be banned because it is considered a fraudulent method and the forum prevents such matters, so try to focus more on writing posts that contain new and useful information and topics, and thus you can get a positive reputation As a reward for your work

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. I know that bias in this forum causes You have the ban if it is revealed by the moderators, we must give a reputation to those who deserve it and share important and useful topics for members .

Edited by Ahmadkhubbieh
  • +1 1
  • +3 1