Can this foram consider more than 20 usefull post a day for paying ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asad Anwar

Can this foram consider more than 20 usefull post a day for paying ?

No, you cannot do more than
20 posts daily because your extra posts will be
Adding them will be deleted
As for the 20 entries, they will be paid and the remainder will not be paid

dear friend I want to tell you very very station of 20% daily basis so that's why we just 2 21st and otherwise it will be an hour account number of people here working on this platform on regular basis we should learn from them a lot of information and knowledge about cryptotalk

• +1 1

No, my dear friend this forum not consider more then 20 useful post for payment. If you want to post more comments and topics then go head post but forum consider only 20 useful post for giving you payment. If you overwork then it is for you as much time you spend on this forum you also gain more knowledge and information.

Unfortunately, the forum only pays for 20 comments per day, and you are entitled to 50 interactions per day. I see it as an appropriate number daily for gradually obtaining information 

• +3 1

You'll only be paid on a sharing 20 provided those posts get a positive rating

If you post more, you get more positive ratings.

Each post you get a positive reputation for will be given 200 satoshi.

• +3 1

At first it was 30 posts per day, so they have a reason to make it 20 per day and I do not think they have plans to make it more than 20 per day. This is because I think they reduced because 30 posts were too many for some people so most ended up spamming when they got tired.

Forum rules are very clear my friend and you can read and understand them well and you will be able to answer this question as you will only be paid for 20 posts per day so try to focus on writing useful and new topics in order to be able to earn money in return

• +2 1

.Welcome my friend it is great that you work with all the activity and enthusiasm in the forum I congratulate you on this but you can not exceed 50 posts per day and according to the rules you are paid on 20 active posts only good luck 

• +3 1

Each member is allowed to post 50 posts every day, But only 20 helpful comments will be paid, you have to get a positive reputation on your posts in order for them to pay for them.

• +2 1

Really, it is a wonderful thing that you are in this excitement, my dear friend, but unfortunately, no more than 20 comments are paid per day, and beware of exceeding the 50 comments, because they may be deleted because it violates the rules. My dear friend, I wish you Success, you are a good person 

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course You have to post more than 20 comments to earn money, and the rest of the extra comments over 20 will earn a reputation and thank you

• +1 1

What this platform has provided for its members is more valuable than gold to some of us so let us be thankful for the 20 maximum post that we can be paid for daily I think that is enough.

I appreciate your rush to work, my friend, but the forum’s policy says that only 20 posts per day are paid, so if you do more than 20 it will never be paid.
Therefore, I advise you to spend the rest of your time reading the topics and comments of the rest of the members to get the experience and knowledge you need.

The information that I have says that only 20 useful posts are paid per day, noting that the maximum limit for publication is 50 posts per day, but only 20 of them are paid.

Payment terms are very clear and they are found in many posts along with their inventory within the rules.
Payment is made on 20 posts only, no more, regardless of the number of posts that you make.

This forum pays us to publish only 20 useful posts per day. So publishing more posts will not do any good. We should create 20 posts daily.

Hello everyone, according to the rules of the forum, we are only going to pay 20 useful publications or comments daily, more than that amount, they will not be paid, for this reason they suggested that they concentrate on making those 20 posts, with quality content , so that we can choose the payments, according to the positive evaluations that we have.

That's not possible the maximum post that we can receive payments on is 20,and so therefore we're expected to post the maximum of 20 posts per day, although we can still post more than that,but be rest assured that you won't get paid for more than 20 posts

My friend, if you want to write more than 20 topics, you can do that, but not more than 50, this is the maximum, as for payment, you will be paid for 20 useful topics only

No you can only post 20 posts maximum per day and i don't advice you to do more than them because first they will not pay you after the 20 posts and secondly you will expose your account to the ban so its better not to post more than 20 posts.

• +3 1

If you want to create more than 20 posts daily, there is no objection to this matter, but you cannot exceed 50 posts because it is the maximum number of daily posts, and you will be paid on 20 posts and not on 50 posts. Good luck and good luck dear  

• +3 1

In yobit they give some indications at the beginning where they highlight that only 20 comments are paid a day. Regardless of what I do more of that. And it's what I've noticed since I started.

Hello my friend. The upper limit for participation in this platform is to write 50 comments per day. But you will only take twenty profits from them. Each post is paid two hundred satoshi. That is, you are only required to write twenty posts. And your content must be useful.  And distinctive and talk about the world of cryptography and to search for updates of cryptocurrencies and share them with members here, in order to avoid deleting your posts in order to take full profit