Share some of your information with us - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

Share some of your information with us

My dear friends, many members read comments in search of information and interest; please direct them to any information or advice you have gained from this forum. For myself, I advise everyone to learn more about cryptocurrencies and set aside time during the day to do so, as well as to be cautious of fraudsters and not to share personal information with others.

Thank you, my friend, an important advice, and I have been working on it since my first day in the forum because the mistake here in this work costs you a lot, be careful❤❤

• +1 1

Hi friends
At first, you have to be honest
I am not that expert but I do have some information
First: Do not post duplicate comments because that will expose you to ban
Second: Do not comment more than once on the same topic
• Third: Do not be boring in your comments, because that will bring negative interactions
Finally: Do not post any comments that contain obscene language

Dear friends, I hope you are all fine. We must in this forum share and support each other in order to educate each other and increase all our information and earn money

You are right there are many beginners
Those who follow topics and comments to help them develop their knowledge and information. I hope experienced members will share their useful publications to educate new members.

You are right, I am looking for topics on which I can provide helpful information and comment on what I have. I advise everyone here to follow the rules, as they are very important. Seek information and gain experience.

According to my little bit experience that could also be said as bad experience in trading. The main purpose of sharing this that beginners also should learn and be conscious in their upcoming life. I have lost 500 dollars in my first trading without any knowledge and experience. Please do not make any investment until you have reached to the best trader and have a good skills of trading.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I advise everyone in this forum to continue searching and reading the posts that others have written here, as it contains a lot of valuable information that may benefit them in gaining more, trading and everything they want to learn.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I am still a beginner, but you can read the "about forum" section, it is very useful and contains good information
Good luck to you

Exactly, dear, we must do this . I also advise everyone to adhere to the rules of the forum and understand them well, the right knowledge is through research and analysis of data and collect a lot of information, work hard and patience until we achieve our goals and not share personal information with other people, good luck.

• +5 1

I like this forum also because this forum is really very good for getting information and if you are in search of information this forum is best for you you just read the topics and the post of the members and you will get many information from it.

• +2 1

The biggest information I will have for every one in this forum is about proper time management, they should allocate a time each day when they are going to complete there work in this forum, and nothing will make them to change that time, because without proper time management, the work may sometimes seems difficult and time consuming to the extent that we won't be able to finish our daily work.

This platform has given us the best opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrency and definitely by spending time at the forum and reading posts and comments we can expand our knowledge and information. Reading always help us to learn more.

Dear members,  firstly  this platform is unique who provides us free chance to earn bitcoin.  And I like 1 thing about this forum is that we can use this platform at any time while eating , etc it is easy to use and it is best way to learn about cryptocurrency. And world digital currency 

• +2 1

welcome my friend yes you are very right a lot is looking for answers to the questions that make it difficult for them through the responses to the topics we have to keep searching for information and enrich ourselves always good luck 

Yes, my friend, you are completely right about this thing, in fact, in relation to me. I always read comments to be able to gather more experience and knowledge, and everyone should read the comments to gain experience.

Welcome my friend. We are really here in this forum, gaining knowledge and experience, and taking advice and information as well, but I hope that this information is correct so that we can teach it well and correctly.

• +4 1

We entered this field without experience or knowledge of the basic rules and instructions in this forum,
I believe that by reading and searching friends' posts, our knowledge and information will increase and here lies the importance of sharing information related to cryptocurrencies. Thanks for the benefit

It is a great way my friend to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. If every member provides good information on the forum, we will gain it all, especially the beginners. Let us always cooperate in providing the best.

Yes, my friend, of course everyone is here that the majority are here to get one thing, which is to obtain benefits and valuable information about cryptocurrencies in general. Knowledge about ways to earn from cryptocurrencies. We must all realize that everyone needs information, and we are the people of experience like the elderly must have them Of course, to give the appropriate experience and hearing to these people, thank you very much

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend ..The rules of the forum should be well reviewed and adhered to .. Also, before making any investment, study the market movement well and develop a plan in advance to avoid heavy losses .
Plus, you can deposit your money or traded and you will earn a lot of money .
Good luck.

• +5 1

Thank you buddy.

I advise everyone to set a plan for the investments in the future.

And learn as much as you can about the trading and investing, and find your passion and follow it to achieve the best.

Wish all members doing well.

• +1 1

Yes, learning and reading are the best in order to become successful and make profits in the field of cryptocurrencies and also gain experiences from other members. We must learn from their fight with fraudsters so that we do not fall into these problems.

Hello my friend, your advice is good and useful, and I advise you to enter the field of investment after you have obtained good experience with cryptocurrencies, as investment will help you to achieve great profits. All you have to do is be patient and be smart in your investment.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.