Always search topics before creating new topics! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Always search topics before creating new topics!

Hello mates hope you all are doing well. 

I want to share something with you guys that when i joined this platform i created much more topics but they all are deleted after one day because the reason was that i create topics which were already present on that section. 

So now i guide you all that must search for that topic which you are thinking to create. If that topic is already present then don't create that topic otherwise your topic will be deleted soon. 

Thanks ❤️

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Good advice, since when you are looking for some topic you have to take a long time because there are so many that they are repeated that you end up exhausted with the search that with writing in my case the search you exhaust me but I do not want to leave this place because still I do not feel trained to advance to another level and I think I have much more than learning and writing in my case is something I like a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello to you, your advice is good, but there is a difficulty in creating new topics in this forum. What do you think is the best solution to overcome this obstacle?

It's very important to search for the topics that you want to create a posts about them to avoid the duplicate posts and topics and be safe from the warning points and keep the forum clean because it's our roles to keep the forum work good 

• +1 1

And that the advantage of the research was found specifically for this matter, my friend, we have to take advantage of it by searching for any topic that comes to our mind so that it does not happen with us as it happened with you, my friend. I wish you and everyone all the longing.

• +1 1

@Maham123 Yes dear you are right . We should have to do proper research before publishing any topic . We should create topics with meaningful content that prove beneficial to other members . We should beware of topics that are already published .  We must have proper knowledge and information before posting any content on this forum as our posts are regularly monitered by administrators of this forum . 

Yes my friend, It's a good advice for all of us. Yes, ee should research first  before creat a topic though It's not easy. But if we post a topic that already has post here then we can get warning or our post will be deleted.  So we have to be careful and increase our knowledge about crypto topics.

Good luck.

It is important that we search for information and investigate the truth before creating any post because this method makes our posts distinctive in the eyes of the members and distinguishes them from the rest of the posts with the truth and the information that they carry.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I heard about this from my reading that when creating a useful topic, we must first search for it in order to avoid its recurrence, because it will definitely be deleted.

Hello my dear friend.  We need to know the basics before we can make a point.  Must acquire knowledge.  And read their posts with advice from experienced members.  And follows them.  We gain knowledge.  We will make our comments better.  And I'll make things better.

Hello there, your advice is sound, but developing new topics in this forum is difficult. What do you think the best way is to get around this stumbling block?

Not only that. 

Creating new and unique topics requires a lot of knowledge and experience 

Like doing research to make sure you don't repeat your topic or if it's already discussed. 

Free from spelling and language errors 

Find an idea that attracts members ... There's a lot .

Hello all..
First of all, thank you for sharing your previous experience with us, in order to be careful not to repeat the same mistake that you made.
When you want to publish any topic, you must search the sections in order to know whether such a topic has been published before that or whether that topic will be published for the first time, so that you must delete the topic, in order to be The topic is very rare.

Certainly my friend, in order to present a very useful and important topic, you must choose it with confidence and skill, and to be unmatched and unrepeatable in this forum.

• +3 1

This is true my friend, I also published more than one post and some of them were deleted. Later on, I realized that the topics that I published were either unhelpful or that they were previously published in this section of the forum. I advise all members to be careful and research carefully before writing a post. Good luck.

Welcome my friend, unfortunately many suffer from this problem and do not pay attention to the topic if it was published before or not, the search button above helps you search for topics before publishing to make sure my friend. 

You are right, and I criticized the same thing and my post was deleted because it was a duplicate. This means that we have to spend a lot of time here to find out all the ideas that were put forward by members previously, and then we can create new topics.

And if you want, you can search on Google and learn more experiences about cryptocurrencies, which you can benefit members with

Edited by Nooga

Certainly, this matter is mentioned in the forum rules.

I think that you should be more careful, otherwise you will be exposed to warning points.

Always try to create new and useful posts.

• +2 1

Decide to create any topic. You can check the search button whether this topic already exists or not. Thus, you avoid your topic being deleted and a warning point addressed to you. 

If you know all the platform settings, you will not make mistakes, and do not worry that you will gain this knowledge with the days in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this advice. Indeed, we have to create new topics with useful content for the members to benefit from instead of repeating the same previous topics. So as not to be deleted after our effort.

Yes, you are right. The forum asks us not to content itself with publishing comments, but rather to search for specific topics and raise them here. We must also keep abreast of developments in the field of coding, extract new ideas from it, and participate with members in them and create topics from them. But before publishing the topic, you must make sure  It is not here, because this guarantees you continuity, good reputation and good profits

Yes, my friend, we must make sure that the publication does not exist previously in the forum because it causes us to obtain warning points and delete the comment, so it is obligatory to work hard to develop information in order to obtain profits in the future and thanks

• +5 1

Well, my dear friend .. I totally agree with you on this .. we must create a new, good and strong topic .. in order to spread knowledge .. and you can create a new idea through deep research in the list of topics .. and if you have an idea, search for it and if you do not find it In the list of topics, you can then publish while you are assured that your topic will receive a lot of likes and knowledge for everyone .. I wish you good luck

Hello my friend, the reality I suffered at the beginning of the matter from deleting the topics that you create due to the lack of the necessary conditions in this matter, so I started looking for a useful topic, readers in the search engine Google, where I find a lot of new information

• +3 1