How to get good reputation/reacting? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

How to get good reputation/reacting?

Besides learning and discussion on forums, I believe that one of the great motivations for CryptoTalk members is the reward for their contributions. In this topic I would like to discuss this a little bit.

First of all, let's refer to the reward details:
1.CryptoTalk campaign
We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!
Update: 50 TALK/new good topic.

2.CryptoTalk BTC campaign
“We pay 200 sat BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited! ”

Thus we can see that we are only rewarded with TALK when the post is not badly rated and we are rewarded with BTC when it is a good post.

To compare:
+ When you create a bad post: you get nothing;
+ When you create a normal post: you get 10 TALK ~ 50 sts;
+ When you create a good post: you get 10 TALK + 200 sts ~ 250 sts;
+ When you create a good new topic: you get 50 TALK + 200 sts = 450 sts.

So if we create a good post, the reward will be 5-9 times greater and this really makes sense if you are the forum reward pursuers.

So good rating is very important!

Here I would like to present some ways for us to get good rating:
+ Improving the quality of articles: good content, arousing the needs of members to discuss and share;
+ Bring value to the reader;
+ Tag other users to reach them more easily through the Notification feature;
+ Keep your topic LIVE;
+ Respect the rules of the forum, respect other members;
+ Do not spam to avoid bad rating;
+ Try to rank-up to increase reputation on forum;
+ Giving good ratings to other members' good posts;
+ Dedication: caring about other members' problems and really wanting to find ways to help them...

I know that there will be many more ways for us to have good ratings, please share your experiences to get more good ratings.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Hello, my friend. To get a reputation or react on this forum is not easy but my friend if you work hard getting a reputation from people is gonna be easy for you. I hope you understand. When you reply to any comment you must know about the topic very well. In your comment, you must put useful and information, for this reason, it will be helpful for people. Don't copy paste.it is not good. Always try to write your thought. That's it.  Best of luck.

• +3 1

My best wishes to you, my mate. 
To build a strong and positive reputation, 
You must first obey the forum's guidelines. 
Work hard and come up with new, unique, and insightful topics to write. As a result, you will gain others' respect, constructive feedback, and a strong reputation.

A very beautiful and useful topic that all members should read because it is one of the topics that most members suffer from. They create topics and follow the rules and do not get a reputation. It is sad.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Tala999 said:

A very beautiful and useful topic that all members should read because it is one of the topics that most members suffer from. They create topics and follow the rules and do not get a reputation. It is sad.

@Tala999 ^^ I think the reason is that CryptoTalk restricts member reating speed to protect forum. We know that a lot of spammers come here with dozens of accounts, or they have groups that react to each other to make around $2/account/day.
Even on this topic, you can also see spammers cmt ^^
Anyway, achieving good ratings is quite difficult for everyone. We can only try, and try harder.
Good luck and get lots of good ratings.

All users in this forum know that the reputation is very important to have a good payment and work good in the forum and all that is really dependent on the work that the users do in her posts and for that they need a reaction to increase his reputation 

My dear friend, to get a good reputation you must write a post or comment that deserves a good reputation, where you must first read the forum rules and section guidelines to create a topic that is considered useful by supervisors, and then to get a positive evaluation you must create a good topic linguistically and  Spelling and good idea

• +4 1

I think in order to achieve good reputation you have to help the other members with your useful informations in their topics and posting meaningful and helpful  content in the forum 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For me, I get a good reputation by helping friends solve problems that I previously encountered, advising someone about something in coding, or helping beginners overcome the obstacles they face to reach the top.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, to obtain a good reputation, you must work to create useful and clear topics for others in order to get follow-up by the existing members and give positive assessments, so care must be taken well before placing any comment inside the forum and thanks

According to my suggestion if you want to get good reputation then you should write good quality post. Don't copy other post. Write your own and good quality post. If you work continue then you will easily get good reputation on this forum.

Thank you for your good explanation. I suggest that members first read the rules of this platform and understand them well and work to implement them. You should create useful posts that deal with the topics raised. And constantly search for specific ideas related to the updates of the coding world and share them with members  Writing it in an easy and clear manner. I advise you not to cheat and give random evaluations. All this will increase your reputation and upgrade your status.

• +3 1

excellent popularity you need to compose any submit or perhaps opinion in which justifies excellent popularity, in which you need to initial see the community forum principles and also part suggestions to make a matter which is regarded beneficial simply by administrators, and get yourself an optimistic analysis you need to develop an excellent matter linguistically and also Punctuation and also a good option.

At first I thank you for this good article . Of course everyone wants to get a reputation and positive ratings so we all have to pay more attention to the content of the post that we write because I have seen many members who have a good reputation have been banned by running the forum because of breaking the laws.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, rebalcrypto said:

Thank you for your good explanation. I suggest that members first read the rules of this platform and understand them well and work to implement them. You should create useful posts that deal with the topics raised. And constantly search for specific ideas related to the updates of the coding world and share them with members  Writing it in an easy and clear manner. I advise you not to cheat and give random evaluations. All this will increase your reputation and upgrade your status.

@rebalcrypto Yeah, I believe that a good topic is usually worth more than a good cmt, because each topic is a doorway to an interesting discussion of the forum. CryptoTalk also has a special offer on new topic: 5 times more reward than cmt!
At least a new topic is hard to copy/paste and spam forum, and I love this.

Create distinctive topics, because members here are looking for exciting topics, which contain information that interests them in learning to trade and invest in digital currencies, and topics that talk about the latest news of cryptocurrency trading, and their prices, so they rate these topics with positive reviews.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Arim1111 said:

Create distinctive topics, because members here are looking for exciting topics, which contain information that interests them in learning to trade and invest in digital currencies, and topics that talk about the latest news of cryptocurrency trading, and their prices, so they rate these topics with positive reviews.

+3

@Arim1111 We can see that forum members are in need of more interesting topics to discuss. Besides, many comments from the veteran members are also very valuable and interesting. Sometimes the things they contribute are more valuable than the articles on Cointelegraph.
There are many ways to get good ratings, but the most important criterion is to respect the forum and try to contribute to it.

Thanks for these helpful tips, you must search and read other members ’posts in order to be able to create interesting topics and in this way you get a positive reputation. good luck for everbody.

Thanks for your participation my friend.

To get a good reputation, you must read the forum rules and abide by them and not violate them, otherwise you will be subject to a ban, then you must publish topics at the beginning. Post one topic per day, but it must have useful content to be liked others and give you interaction to increase your reputation.

• +2 1

On 3/30/2021 at 7:29 PM, MrSpasybo said:

So if we create a good post, the reward will be 5-9 times greater and this really makes sense if you are the forum reward pursuers.

So good rating is very important!

@MrSpasybo Of course, the positive ratings are important in the forum, without them there are no profits, it is a part of the three that I always say that we can have here, learn, teach and win, to win you have to receive positive qualifications and that is not so Easy at this time, so it's a very good idea to publish its own articles, what happens is that sometimes time does not reach, we should always do other things and we are limited, making several publications a day requires knowledge and time, But looking for an optimal method we can do it, greetings.

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@MrSpasybo Of course, the positive ratings are important in the forum, without them there are no profits, it is a part of the three that I always say that we can have here, learn, teach and win, to win you have to receive positive qualifications and that is not so Easy at this time, so it's a very good idea to publish its own articles, what happens is that sometimes time does not reach, we should always do other things and we are limited, making several publications a day requires knowledge and time, But looking for an optimal method we can do it, greetings.

@Dormilon+5 It is not easy to have good ratings when the forum has too many members & topics + cmt. Especially there are lots of spam comments to earn some TALK tokens, it annoys us and rarely react.
I believe owning topic will be easier to achieve good ratings, but besides that we also need to create new habits for ourselves: react + & - to reward good posts and punish spam posts.

• +5 1

19 hours ago, Aleena Online said:

For getting good reputation 

We need to publish usefull and helpfull posts 

If we will publish usefull and value able posts 

People will give you good positive rating 

Never copy paste others work 

Always make your own and creative post

@Aleena Online Simple and valuable tutorials for all CryptoTalk members. I believe that is how you get good ratings.
It's annoying to see so many bad members going to copy/paste posts to spam the forum & get a few cents in TALK & sts.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

Dear obtaining a reputation in general, which is very easy. First, we must follow the rules of publishing within the forum in general, by publishing posts that do great benefit to others for a matter generally related to this matter. You must publish everything that is useful everything that is strange or thus obtain  For his reputation and thus definitely earned in the end Thank you very much.

Look, my friend, it is already known that if you do not get good reputations, the payments will not be effective and it will be seen that everything you have worked is useless but in my point of view it is not like that you just have to review what you are doing wrong so that everything change and your luck begins to change and you can get the precious good reputations.