Investment advice for beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Investment advice for beginners

In my opinion beginners should investigate the site first before investing.Moreover,Do not invest large amount of money due to fraud and loss.

Yes, dear investment fund in the middle of the famous trading platform is very wonderful and the third Omar investment that we get from the forum and it is very good that we get a break of 1% on a daily basis by putting what he wrote in the water investment fund on the platform, it is very good and it can be  Of course, we earn with it in general by putting our money from his recent work inside the investment fund, and thus good earnings. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

My dear friend, I advise you to be careful and to choose a very secure e-wallet and do not put large sums into it to avoid fraudulent or piracy operations.

There is no doubt that YoBit site has been giving many opportunities to earn money from it's very useful features. There are all the features very well such as vMining, Investbox, yoPony, and Free coins etc. You have said true that investbox is the best feature of YoBit site which have many good plans for investments.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, the yobit platform gives us the opportunity to invest in our currencies that we get from our work in the forum and thus gain more profits, we can invest in talk tokens or other insignia such as litecoin or dogecoin according to market prices.

Really, it's a great feature that I was not aware of before. I will go through this experience in order to make more profit and use it in my study. Thank you, my friend, for the information 

I prefer to learn and gain experience and ask experts about everything before starting to invest, and then invest in a reasonable amount that I accept to lose, because we must also take the loss into account.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful information. I will try it. I am sure it will be good and useful for us. Thanks again

This fund is very good because if you own a lot of these coins, you can save your monthly expenses only through this investment fund, and so you can maintain the Bitcoin balance that you own and spend the investment profits only.

• +2 1

Thanks for your information. Yes, I think exchanges and investments in cryptocurrencies are more profitable than cryptocurrency talk, but you can start trading only when you have good information that will help you.

I learned to invest in the platform from the forum and also make daily profits from it. I think it is a great and encouraging feature for beginners like me. Do you prefer to increase the daily value of investments or the number of investments?
Every day I withdraw and invest again to increase the value of 1%. Do you think I am working in a healthy way, or not?

My advice to you dear I tell you someone you want to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies is to learn technical analysis of currencies and their good shape, and then start publishing many benefits about this field and enter the field of investment. Certain earning and double earning in general Thank you very much

• +5 1

Invest box is a good feature and opportunity to invest and specially for the beginners as it is risk free and your capital amount will remain the same and you will get the daily profit for it.  So it is recommendable for beginners and they'll gey experience from it also.

There are a lot of coins and tokens in the investment package, and anyone should pick the coins he wants, but the issue is that there are a lot of scam coins and particularly tokens that anyone should look for before investing in them, and about the talk token, who really trusts this token to invest in when the price falls day after day?

Dear, trading and investing is a dangerous path, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, and my advice to you is not to put your eggs in one basket, and you must know how much money you may lose, and I mean that you should not put all your money in trading and investment operations so as not to be lost or fraudulent and stolen and you should avoid  Scammers by securing your account from fraudsters

Thank you very much for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really useful information and this is the first time I've seen a post talking about this feature in yobit .I will start investing in Talk currency immediately

• +1 1

As for me, I put all my tokens in the investment fund in order to get profits from that, but unfortunately the price of the currency started to decline and now they are talking about the final removal of this currency from the platform and this thing is frightening, especially for the large amount that you put in the investment

• +3 1

Actually you are right about these yobit investbox because I have try it and am among the successful beneficial and to be honest our investment was safe without no thought and I hope the beginners find it very easy to used.

Yobit exchange is a provide adorable featured for us many members is a using this site and collect a very valuable earning and it is a basic dissecting concept.

Welcome, my friend, my first advice to all beginners is patience and hard work, and they should not trust anyone. You should avoid losing their money or banning their account for violating the forum’s guidelines. Therefore, you must follow the rules and work with focus in order to be able to succeed.

• +2 2

Yes that's fine, but not in talk This currency has a very low price of 0,00000002 Bitcoin only investing in it is useless unless you have a large capital ،You can invest in other digital currencies, this is better.

• +5 1

Hello, my dear friend, profit by investing in cryptocurrencies is a great thing, and if the profit is small in the beginning, there is no problem, because what really matters is the experience and knowledge necessary to achieve important gains.

• +2 1

Well say my friend

We have to work with these tips well

But I want to give you advice that may benefit you in the world of investment, which is that you should not put all your eggs in one basket, and if your basket falls, you will suffer a heavy loss, so be careful in working with this matter and choose the right time to make your investments

All the best to everyone here

My friend always has to look at the terms and conditions of the forum and read them and understand them well and provide useful, valuable and informative publications and topics and ideas that are constantly right and renewed and share them with other members and evaluate them by them. That brings you more reputation and you can make material gain through that.

• +4 1

The investment fund in the yobit platform is one of the beautiful features of this platform, but a suitable currency must be chosen and not in a state of collapse as happens with the TALK currency, there are better options, especially for stable currencies such as the dollar, but the minimum investment is very high for these currencies.

• +4 1