Is it good to take the start from this section? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr. Asif

Is it good to take the start from this section?

Since you are new to the forum, my friend, and do not have any information or experience in the field of digital currencies or investment, I advise you to start here in the beginners section, as there are many members who can provide you with advice and information that will help you find your way to success in this field.

• +1 1

Of course, dear friend, you start in this forum. You don't know much about encrypted currencies and trading, so you have to start as a beginner learning and gain experience. In order to learn and gain experience, you must start in this section the beginners section

• +3 1

Yes my friend it's advisable for you to stay in the begginer section since you are a newbie,  because it's a section where you can learn and also gain much experience and knowledge before moving to other sections. 

To start with, I suggest that you focus on improving your knowledge of the coding field by reading comments and topics. The rules and laws set by the forum only require you to publish the information you need to serve you in the future. Thank you all.   

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing a level first of best wishes for you I hope you will become a successful on this platform firstly I suggest you please always make a positive content.com copy the content of other members always make a positive and useful content stay blessed

• +4 1

this section is very important and knowledgeable for the beginer. here we gain knowledge and share our experience by reading the post and comment the post. it so important because of many seniors are involve here.

Yes, it is a good idea to start with this section because it contains basic information related to encrypted currencies. Start with this section and acquire information, then enter the rest of the sections to expand your information and knowledge

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you did a great job when you entered this section because there are so many members here and you have to abide by the steps to avoid the pain of prohibition and you have to publish a useful topic to benefit all and we trust you Tawfiq

yes dear its section is very useful especially for newbie who recently joined this forum because they can a lot of knowledge and information about this forum through this section and also many members are creating more useful and updated post on this section

Yes of course. You can learn from this section the forum rules. It shows you the basics and conditions of work. The instructions to follow in order to avoid ban. It also teaches you how to create useful and distinctive topics. And how to brainstorm and write daily posts. If your language is English.  Bad, this section will improve it. But be careful, do not only participate in this section. You have to vary between departments

• +5 1

Dear brother, welcome to this great world and to this forum. I advise you to follow the rules and not break them because that will cause you to be banned.We have read good and learn from the most experienced members. Quite simply this forum will be your first step

Because you are a beginner, it is better to work in this section, in this section you can find many tips and directions, you can get knowledge through the posts in this section.

Dear friend you can start your work from this forum's beginners section.

This section is a best place for newbies and new learners. You can start reading the posts and comment them.

but in principle, this is actually not bad.  here we gain experience with both cryptocurrency and writing posts, which gives you some profit.

Yes, you must first start in the beginners section in order to become familiar with the cryptocurrency from the beginning.  Also, you cannot create topics or write comments in other sections if you are still a beginner, so you must first learn here and then you can move between sections in order to increase your knowledge.

5 minutes ago, adeelghouse12 said:

Yes, we have to start this department to learn and gain experience.

Respect the rules and laws in order to avoid warning and prohibition period

@adeelghouse12 Well, apparently he did not want to continue, because he only has one publication and it is this, I hope you continue working, I see that you are new, follow the rules and start in this section, that's right, that's what you have to do to have benefits in In the future, one always sees that it is far from finishing the first 100 publications and laziness arrives, but with perseverance it can be achieved, greetings and welcome.

My friend, to reach a high level of experience, you must be patient and stay here for a long time until you gain the experience of the old members, here there is a lot of basic information to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

from my point of view it is a good section to start since the topics are more general and understandable to every body then step by step you can move to more specialized sections

ps ; in this comment i have completed my 100 comment in oreder to start working ..so let us get down to work ✌️💗

I have an advice from my friends say that we must start from first  two sections :first one is about the forum section which learn us the rules of the platform and it's really very useful.

Second one is biggener section which include important  topics that help us in our work here..so good luck.

To have a good start, start from the section about the forum to read the rules and rules of the forum because it is very important to know and adhere to them so that your account is not banned, and then you can work in the beginners section where you will find many important topics that will make it easier for you to understand the mechanism of work in the forum and you can share your thoughts by commenting On topics to finish the first 100 posts and then start receiving payment for every good post you publish.

Since I am looking for information in turn, I will enjoy reading constructive comments and my advice if you allow me that readers have a great role in building experiences, because if you do not go through your personal experiences then you should look into the experiences of others.

Certainly yes, you, as a loyal member, should start from this section, where you can learn new things, gain new experiences, and learn more about cryptocurrencies and on the forum.

Yes, my friend, in the beginners section, we learn a lot from the experiences of others and learn more about the errors that can occur. In fact, we need to be in this section for a good time in order to learn to deal perfectly well with the forum rules and also in order to gain some experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and  Investment.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, thank you very much for this important topic for me. This forum is a special place to learn and earn money without the torment of my body, my dear friend, and good luck to all and no pain no gain

• +2 1

Hello friend, and welcome to the forum
As you can see, this section is called the beginners section, as it is the best place to start learning about the world of crypto and familiarize yourself with the method of work here and the rules that must be followed, 
I advise you to go to a section about the forum to read the forum rules published by the admins

• +2 1