Is it good to take the start from this section? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr. Asif

Is it good to take the start from this section?

Hello my friend, you must first read the forum’s rules and abide by them. Your posts should be useful and important to all members. You should read topics to learn from them and gain knowledge well to create new and useful topics for the forum and the members. Thank you.

Yes, I think it is good for every beginner to start posting on this forum from this section because at the beginning they have not too much knowledge to post in other section so, first stay posting on this section when gain some knowledge about working on this forum and crypto then gradually move toward the other section for posting. 

Yes dear friend first of all I want to say you welCome here and good luck for your work. It is good to take the start from this section because it is easy to understand about cryptoforum and its rules. For beginners here are some good suggestions by the senior members 

My friend, I advise you to work and research in the beginners section at the beginning of your presence in the forum until you complete 100 posts and after that you have the experience, knowledge and ability to move to other sections because the beginners section contains a lot of necessary information about the forum and its rules.

this section is recommended especially for new users of this site, because you can jump right in and learn a lot. you must follow all the rules and regulations. enjoy here dear.

Yes, this is the rather best section to start for a newbie. Newcomer has not much idea about how to work in this forum. People come and learn the basics of Crypto talk and feel relax in their start. this section increases their interest in this forum .new comer shouldn't take extra burden in their start that's why this section is made.

Hello my friend, how are you, welcome to the forum.Yes, of course, you must start from this section in order to fully know how the work mechanism is. Here, browse the topics of this section and you will find many things that will benefit you a lot as a beginner in this forum. I hope that my advice has helped you with the best wishes.

On 3/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, james653 said:

Before publishing, I advise you to review the rules and conditions of the forum and to fully adhere to them to avoid warning points and prohibitions later.  You must read a lot of the topics and comments before you start publishing.  In the beginning, I advise you to focus on improving your knowledge of the field of coding by reading the comments and topics.  The junior section is now the place to start a career.  I wish you success

greeting to all members,  firstly this post is very interesting and it contains useful contents and information.  And secondly,  thank you dear friend for sharing your valuable thoughts and views related to such interesting topic.

Hi friend hope you are doing great.

Yes dear this section is recommended specially to new bie. Because from this section new bie learn alot of information about cryptocurrency. It is important to learn about cryptocurrency before starting work because everyone have to know what are the rules and regulations.