Is it good to take the start from this section? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr. Asif

Is it good to take the start from this section?

Any new member joins this forum. He has to stay for a while writing in the beginners section until he has the knowledge and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

My friend, you are a beginner and this is a beginners section. It is natural that you are here and you must stay for a while in this section in order to learn the basics of work and get to know the forum with the help of the members.

Wellcome on this platform 

This section is best for all beginners 

After joining this platform must join beginner section for knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin or crypto and information about this platform 

In this section learn from seniors and get knowledge about crypto 

10 hours ago, AlBashek249 said:

Я думаю, что этот раздел лучший, и мы должны начать с него, потому что он учит нас много важной информации и новых идей.

не лучший, но достойный. очень удобный и простой для начинающих. опытные криптеры делятся здесь своим опытом, это очень здорово. 

Well dear, I am also a beginner and everyone is advised to stay here for a good while, because it is a section intended for beginners Here, you learn the basics and gain experience.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:59 PM, Dr. Asif said:

I just now joined this page. It will be good to take the start from this section as a new bie.  Please seniors give me your prestigious suggestions. 

As a beginner you can start from this section.When I was new I started from this section.In this section you can find more relevant topics that are very familiar to us.I perfer this section is more easier than other sections as a beginner.We all should help each if we face any problem.Hope we all understand it and enjoy our time with this forum.

It is good to start in all the section. Seeing that many only stay in the beginner is not going to help a lot. The best education and information is in the rest forum and in the sections that are talking about Trading, Crypto World, Wallet, Bitcoin, Altcoins and so on. It is the beginner that is a good start point for you but be on the look for the rest for better increase of your crypto knowledge.

Of course, you have to start in the beginners section to increase your skills and knowledge about cryptocurrencies
By following the topics and comments of other members

You should start learning about the rules of the extension and how to work here. You will learn all this in a section about the forum and the values of beginners. You can browse the rest of the sections, but I do not advise you to comment with them.

• +2 1

Of course dear it's very good if you take start from this forum because this forum gives you experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and gives you earning to solve your financial issues.

Yes dear friend beginners should always take start from this section and when they learn every feature of this forum than they can join any section and share their experience in that section but now take start from this section.

Hello everyone, welcome to this excellent forum, I suggest that you keep making your posts and comments in the beginners section, as there are many members, and is where they share topics a little easier to understand and where you can gain experience, then you will have the basis to contribute in other more advanced sections.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Yaroosh said:

and you will find many examples of posting posts and comments in the right way ..

Correct @Yaroosh and indeed so many new members has adopted beginners section as their starting point. The laid down structure best guide and eqquiped the new users with the needed experiences

It consists of a number of sections. You must first start with the apprenticeship section in order to gain experience and then move to other departments because this section will benefit you with work.

Yes my friend its the place to start, start and learn. You should carefully read the forum rules and read the information, posts, and even comments to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
From this section, you can learn anything and ask about anything. The older members have many enough experiences and will provide any information you want.
welcome

Yes definitely its very important and usefull for new comers as well as old ones. This forum helps and support a lot to the people.

Yes, my friend. In my opinion, the beginners section is the most important section in the forum because it establishes you to be a prominent member and teaches you the rules and basics of the forum. It also guides you to the correct way of working and publishing. And you can define your goals and have the foundations and values to achieve them.  With an eagle in it, all obstacles that obstruct your path will be removed

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, it is good to start from here, as it is the starting point and the first step in your work, so you have to focus your efforts to understand the nature of work here because it is unusual and to maintain the application of the rules and abide by the laws and gradually you will move to other departments

Yes of course it is better to start from the beginner section.  Because the senior members here help a lot for the newcomers.  So we should learn from them and gain experience.  Rate everyone.

My dear, it is very important that we read the forum rules in their very good form from a section within the forum sections, which is called a section about the forum and read all the forum rules for good work without errors and easily. Then we must understand the correct way of working within the forum and this is achieved when starting to use the beginners section and understanding all  Shi during our participation with the first 100 free participation inside it, thank you very much

• +5 1

According ro yes, because most mumber spending thier time in this section. So in section we can learn about new thing and can get knowledge.  Which help us to make right decisions.  So after getting knowledge from this section we can move from to other section. But as beginner this section is full of knowledge and information for new mumber. 

From my opinion its very important  section. It help us to gain knowledge. For new beginners all should have to know basic information about this forum.  I think it will be helpful for you to Start from here. Its a good decision.Best of luck. 

All new members must join this section. And not to participate in any other section. Until you gain enough experience. My advice to you is to quit your day job and share 20 posts, which is the most important thing you can accomplish when joining for the first time.

Yes,this section is the best to start with as it provides proper guidance about other sections as well .It also guides us about the forum's basic details means what it is all about.I also started from this section and I consider it best to start with.

• +3 1

yes it is good to take start from this section because you will learn a lot of new things about cryptocurrency and all of the digital currencies . Old members  are available all your help whenever you will ask any question you have any query you can ask to Old members.

• +2 1