Basic things that I should know as a new commer? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Malik Abi

Basic things that I should know as a new commer?

Dear friends I am a new member of this forum. 

I need guidance.  

Please tell me  basics things about this platform, as how we should work here and how we can get more knowledge and more money ?

Guide me as how can we gets benefit from this platform ?

I shall be very thankful for your suggestion .

You should definitely read the forum rules first. This forum is very disciplined in terms of rules. If you do not follow the rule, you will be banned from the forum. You will also receive payments within 7 days of your first 100 free shipments. You have to be patient with this.

Welcome friend. First of all, you have to finish your first 100 posts that are unpaid.  Then you must post at least 20 posts per day which are paid.  The maximum limit for posting is 50 posts per day.  But you have to work hard and have patience to start earning money.  I wish you success .

The basic things that you should know as a beginner is to read the rules of the forum and respect them all without any questions it's very important to know the rules to avoid any warning points in 5he future and take your journey safe

I am also a new friend on this platform and I have learned the rules, so we must first make 100 free comments within a maximum period of a week, and then we make 20 paid comments per day, and the topics must be useful and in simple words to get a good reputation and thus earn better

Look, my dear friend, in order to be good traders, you have to follow the rules, work every day, be constant and make useful publications so that you have good reputations that are what pay you for the knowledge that is acquired here is spectacular and when we are wrong there is always someone to help us and guide you are never alone

My friend, you should first read the rules of this forum
Then finish the first 100 comments to get the payment and I want to give you important advice. You should focus on learning from this forum about cryptocurrencies. This is more important than the sums of money. You will learn a lot and a lot from the older members

Dear friends
  In my personal opinion, read the forum rules so as not to be banned
 Secondly, the appropriate comment for each topic is available, and you must work diligently and patiently in order to publish useful topics to others, and you will certainly get what you want after completing the 100 comments as training for you ...

Hello everyone, welcome to this extraordinary platform, I am sure you will feel very comfortable and happy, because if you do things right, you will have the opportunity to earn good profits, I suggest you just dedicate your time to this forum, because you will need a lot of creativity and concentration.

Welcome to my friend in the forum.There are some basic things you can follow

1.Read all the rules and regulations of the forum

2.Must avoid copy pasting

3.Share your own thoughts

4 Be help ful to others

5.Write knowledgeable and proper information

6 .work with patience every day

First you need to read the rules of the forum in order to be able to provide good and non-rule-breaking content 

Write posts containing more than 100 characters and avoid copying and pasting 

Earn money after creating 100 jobs free 

You create 20 paid jobs per day and get your profits after 7 days from the date of creation .

• +3 1

I invite you in the first place to increase your knowledge and explore to gain knowledge by reading and following up on the topics of the rest of the members

And when your experience becomes greater, you will succeed in reaching the rest of your goals

• +5 1

In the beginning, you must finish 100 free posts, and before starting work, you must read the forum rules, in order to be able to work properly. In order to gain knowledge, you should read the topics that members post in the forum, start creating topics with useful content, and respond to other topics  And discussed.

First of all  read the rules about this plate forum and try to follow the rules otherwise you will be banned .

Complete your hundreds comments or post to verify for earning 

Make a good post so you can get positive reputation so you get start earning 

@Malik Abi as a beginner it is necessary for you to follow the rules of the forum. Don't open multiple acount on one ip address.  Don't do a cheat ratings otherwise you will be banned from the forum. 

@Malik Abi Read the rules first. You have one and multiple missions at the same time. Write posts either as a comment or a post. The post does not go outside the framework of the cryptocurrency world in general, and the post must exceed 100 characters.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This platform, in the beginning, you must not violate its laws, at first you suspend 100 free comments to the forum, then after that, your work becomes paid by commenting 20 comments per day of interest and importance, and you get likes on your comments.

• +1 1

You should read the basic rules and regulations of the forum and not violate them because this method will keep you away from the ban and then you have to start working and do 100 free entries and then your posts will be paid and this work is great but you need to be patient to get profits.

• +1 1

First of all we all here warmly welcome you in such a splendid forum. Here, if you do work with your full potential then you would surely be successful.  This forum has some basic rules which I guess you have formerly read out in the "about forum " Section.

Here you have to share with all of us your views and knowledge about specific topics. 

You should read rules and regulations of the forum first. This platform is best for learning and earning .you should first learn and then earn money. And beware of scammers always . You should take guidance from experts .

My dear friend, at first take your time well in reading the rules and policy of the forum, and you have to adhere to it and stay away from publishing everything related to terrorism, racism, wars and drugs, then you start writing your publications, which you have to write 100 free after which you start profit

• +2 1

Welcome to cryptotalk forum mate. The basic things in this forum is to create useful topics and posts and you will earn income for that. There are rules and regulations that you need to abide with. 

hello and welcome dear to this forum the basic thing which I am going to explain you that dont copy paste here dont Create useless content here and follow the rules of this forum

I'm also new here but I just read their rules and regulations that don't misbehave and abuse any other guy and don't copy just make your own comments and I also say you to that only 20 comments you need to write daily after posting 100 comments after 100 comments you will be able to earn money just by write for 20 comments.

Welcome to this forum friend. You should follow rules and regulations. You should complete first 100 posts with useful information. You should work hard and with Patience. Avoid copy paste as it will lead to a banning of account. Good luck!