Where to invest crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

You can use Binance exchange. Binance team always strives to improve not only its platform, but also the blockchain industry as a whole, contributing to the emergence of new projects, the popularization of cryptocurrencies, and the development of educational materials.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

My advice: Always analyze well which is the company that provides you with the best investment plan that suits your needs. Many want to propose companies, that is for sure, and they will tell you that they are the best, for various reasons. You have to be able to analyze and search external references, not be left with a single opinion. I always like to read good and bad comments from every company, and to be objective, to have my own criteria. On the internet, many try to belittle a company at times and then show you another that is not as good or better than the one they are criticizing. Above all, keep in mind that the money you invest in it cannot be more than what you are willing to lose.

There are many companies, here are some: MindCapita, Arbistar, Nimbus, E-Toro, Trustinvesting…

Which one am I in? In MindCapital for 9 months. Everything is great.

Greetings and success.

There are several recommended exchange platforms such as
Binance, Yobit, Bitfinex, Bitpanda, among others which have
 earned respect within the cryptocurrency market, if you
 want to invest in another site you should be well informed
 so as not to have surprises.

At present i think that the best way to invest crypto is yobits Vmining.Surely it is the best thing happening to me now.Cause the coin i get from Vmining is minex coin.Minex coins price is increasing so fast that i can't even imagine.I suggest everyone if they can invest they should do it in yobit's Vmining.

Certainly there are many sites that focus  on scamming people, so it is necessary 
to investigate very well where to invest, it is necessary to look for recognized 
companies or projects (yobit) to invest, since it is not easy or pleasant to invest your
 savings that you acquired with effort and that they come unscrupulous people to 
take them off

You can win on many pages, it is a matter of looking and seeing well the origin of the pages to be able to be sure that it is not a scam and have secure earnings.

On 31/12/2019 at 10:19, Anonymouskid said:

¿En qué lugar de Internet puedo invertir mi cripto para ganar algún interés?

Estoy preguntando esto porque hay muchas estafas , así que comparte conmigo tus sitios  legítimos.

I recommend yobit miner you can earn in MINEx currency and you earn a lot every day and it is sponsored by the great yobit exchange

All the best cryptocurrency platforms that trade through CFDs are safe and authorized by CySEC, so they are constantly monitored. In this way we are guaranteed that we will not be victims of scam. We already know that there are many risks of scams using the name of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, trading with a reliable and secure platform is already a great advantage in itself, these platforms are commission-free and completely free. In addition, the ones we have selected are very simple and intuitive and allow even beginners to trade successfully and without errors.Today there are numerous options to invest in cryptocurrencies safely and reliably. We have selected some of the best platforms. All these platforms in addition to being safe (investing in cryptocurrencies is always risky by other means), they are very easy to use, even for those who have never operated with cryptocurrencies, finally I also recommend platforms such as Yobit, Binance, Bittrex among others.

• +2 1

Currently there are many scam sites and that is why we must investigate very well when investing, in Binance you can put BNB in staking and you will generate interest in the token of the moment, in Yobit you can acquire a miner and generate daily income, there are many sites where you can generate income safely.

The best way to invest on crypto and earn from it is logically buyint it.There are several good exchanges where you can start trading and earning.I recommend you Binance,Yobit and Coinbase.I have tested all of them and they are 100% legit

You must exactly take care of the sites in which you invest your btcs and in general any of your cryptocurrencies or friend money, scams currently abound! always do your research before investing.

Personally, the safest site I recommend investing in is Yobit! since it has some great plans in its investment box and it is totally safe!

If you want real and profitable crypto investment, just try the yobit investment box, you can enter your crypto there and get interest, besides that you can also transact on the yobit exchange, yobit is very safe so you don't have to worry about its security.

• +1 1

The best to invest is the Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency on the market. It has the strongest fundamentals among cryptos: Development, adoption, liquidity, decentralization, and some security. It is a cryptocurrency that is oversold. Another currency that has a lot of potential is Ethereum, it should be noted All financial assets with carry a risk so that you have to inform yourself well about the investment site

It only invests in recognized companies in the market, and does a preliminary investigation, I remember that a few years ago there was a great scam that was Bitconnect, I was very close but luckily, I did not invest

There are many sites for investing on internet but mostly are scammed so be careful. There are some good sites like Bitkrypton or some yobit projects like investbox or miner projects are very profitable for investing. You can easily start trading through your crypto money  because through trading you can able to earn massive profit by buying, selling and holding cryptocurrencies. My dear your first priority is gaining knowledge. If you have good knowledge about cryptography then you will easily find legit and profitable sites or projects. So learn about trading through this forum and makes your future perfect.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 6:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Anyway you asked this and it matters. Invest your crypto in Yobit. I am reading about a new mining opportunity you can find and you can invest a few btc small amount to earn from 100 dollars daily up to 4000 dollars. Don't miss this.

Usually I choose Yobit to invest in crypto.  Because Yobit is a site that is most suitable for investing.  Where you can get more profit in a very short time by investing in crypto.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

share with me your legit sites 

My dear you are only need Yobit for your legit sites. We are have too many exchanges and there have so many problems with the hacker and the fake that stolen you money and crypto. There are not many best from the Yobit and if you are need safe to store crypto is Yobit only.

yes i investment very different coin in many exchanger wallet this is good for me after some month i get profit from it and sell some coin. but when cryptopia exchanger gone shutdown i lost many coin.

Te recomiendo que inviertas tus criptomonedas en apostar o comprar minería ya que son seguras y aumentan tus criptomonedas o también puedes invertirlas en algún pool pero es más arriesgado

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It depends a lot on what you want, if you want a safe investment without many risks, take into consideration that the gains are not exponential, they are simply reasonable gains in periods of time of about a year, if you want more interesting returns, they already carry an additional risk, even I also consider trading risky, since many lose their portfolios there, even more so when you trust third parties to operate for you.

On 31.12.2019 at 17:19, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Yobit will help you with this. Every payment, even for a post, can get into InvestBox and eventually increase at a percentage. Do it if you are interested. Good luck with your earnings!

Almost all the the sites are controlled and managed by scammers this day, they tend to be very smart and wise, so we need to be careful, but you can easily earn and same time gain knowledge here in yobit and also invest in yobit investbox,very secure and indeed safe