Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

Thank you for these good advice, of course we must follow these tips and for myself I will apply these good advice that is made from a person with a good reputation.

• +5 1

A person should not beg anyone to gain information, but rather he must learn, research and work hard to please himself and obtain information

That is why he should join the forum here, search for and learn from expert publications

• +1 1

I think if you read this through then you can't go wrong in making a good forum posts. This posts is so helpful for members and will help alot in increasing the forums quality. Which will be very good as you'll be able to get more reputation for your posts

You have said what should be said, my friend, thank you very much for these beautiful tips that are very useful to beginners .. We have to rely on ourselves to gain a positive reputation and not by begging others, this is a very vulgar method .. At the same time, through research and development of ourselves, we will find that we have really improved and won. New experiences so please rely on yourselves and your skills.

• +1 1

I congratulate you dear friend for your understanding and thank you for the wonderful tips.Begging the language of the weak and begging for a good reputation how terrible this good reputation takes for good deeds, publications and topics that denote a person's culture and understanding. Thank you very much for the beautiful tips.

Good words, in fact, I was about the same user who violated the rules of the forum, for which I was seriously fined in the form of disconnecting payment from YoBit and nullifying my entire reputation. I was blocked for cheating likes on  own posts in order to benefit from this. I think the result is clear and understandable to you, that I made a serious mistake, that I started this whole area, for which I received a well-deserved punishment.

You shouldn't ask, beg, or wind up likes, try to achieve user sympathy on your own.

This is a shameful way to gain a reputation is to beg people to support you. As I said, there is a basic way to earn a reputation, to do your job well by publishing useful posts that appeal to members.

Your style is what brings you reputation, not begging, I hope everyone does not follow this ugly way.

You are right, I agree with you. We cannot get a good reputation without getting tired. Instead of wasting time, learn how to get a reputation by following members and publishing useful and attractive posts.

Obviously, this is not proper for the members of this platform to be begging for reputation. Because the members of this platform are giving the opportunity to rate any post that they feel it deserves the reputation and the should be either positive or negative, therefore the members of this platform should hard instead of begging.

• +1 1

It is a beautiful list of useful advice, thank you my friend for this beautiful contribution, indeed, we do not have to beg for a good reputation, but rather we have to make it ourselves through good work and constantly see the latest news and developments in the field of cryptocurrencies so that we can share topics Helpful with friends, these helpful topics may be the reason why we get the good reputation we deserve.

Dear, a very important question, I want you to understand something important that any member is subject to unintentional error, but this does not give us the right in the event of our warning or punishment to beg and be weak, especially in publishing meaningless topics, so I advise you to be serious science, research and effort to reach the summit where you see that you have become  Higher than others, and in this case you get a good reputation and rise to the top without begging anyone with your effort, fatigue and knowledge

You have said wonderful thing mate. If you want to get positive reaction then your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Your content needs to be useful, relevant, informative. You will receive positive reaction automatically. So no need to be begging. Follow the rules and regulations properly. 

Yes you are right we should not beg any one just for reputation points and we should read books to gain more and more knowledge to post useful stuff and to earn reputation points.

If we create a useful and if our post and topics will Informative and meaningful then we will get repotation automatically. So we can improve our repotation by creating Informative content . And your topic is helpful and Informative you will get more repotation.

Surely, you have created a wonderful post and you described different things so perfectly that I am going to appreciate your effort. Moreover, this is not good to ask others to give you reputation. Better is to work as hard so that other person give you reputation on his own.

• +4 1

I recently joined this forum, yet I have seen many people seeking a good reputation. this is shame. You have to do well to get a good reputation.

Hi 

It's a true statement Don't bed for good reputation. Your work decided what reputation you deserve.So To earn a good reputation work hard in your life. Hard working is the key of success.

You are right, because gaining a good reputation is not through begging. If you want to obtain a good reputation, you must pay attention to your posts, abide by the rules and stay away from copying others' posts. Try to provide useful and valuable content and this is all.

Good advice you put forth in crypto forum .Usefull and compitant posts themselves get positive reputation,as i am going to give you +5 gor this useful post keep it up .

• +1 2

Reputation is granted and not required, and therefore if someone wants a reputation, he must earn it, by writing useful publications free of spelling errors, and that the information is correct.

Have a nice day, my beautiful friend
 I read what you wrote and completely agree with you
 In my personal opinion, a good reputation is something that you should have the right to acquire, not be begged for.
 A good reputation is gained by working hard and developing oneself by learning new things and disseminating useful information so that everyone benefits.
 With this you become known and you will automatically get a good reputation.

Hello my dear friends, I have seen some of our friends or members begging for positive reputation and this is a well-defective thing and does not indicate the mental maturity, scientific development and the intellectual level of its owner, but a good reputation is obtained by presenting some ideas that are of value and importance and the discussion is from  Through it, he presented ideas that benefit everyone, good luck for everyone

Yes, dear, I agree with you. We must not ask people to give the hearing to us. This is not new. Our Lord is to ask and beg for a reputation in order for us to gain more earnings. I invite everyone to publish everything that is useful and get the good reputation from the publication and its benefit for all Thank you very much

I earn my money by investing
I couldn't start it until I gained a lot of knowledge
The most profitable currencies for you are btc and itc

Thanks a lot for these tips, I hope I get better at this forum and learn more about the cryptocurrency.. Still brand new and would like to benefit from experienced members.