Stop begging for Good Reputation - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

Hello eveyone, now a days i have seen much of the people are begging for the reputaion.

It’s looks ver bad. 
That they are not allowing thierselves to adopt the basic means for working.

On the other hand they use the method of begging.

Is it good for you 

or is it worthy for you 

stop doing.

I advice you to not to repeat these kind of things.

I want to give some good information for the upgradation of your work.

the tips are.....

Be smart in your work

Try to read newspaper every day

Read books to develop your good analytical abilities

Use a appropriate topic 

Choose the topic which will become a guidance for many of others.

Work on your vocabulary and grammer, if you are not good in English Language.

Work daily by completing your daily tasks.

Give respect to your seniors.

Take guidance from your seniors.

Develop your skills.

Develop your answering skill by good observation towards other point of views.

Be Effective and helpful for others.

And try to work or planned your working style on longer terms.

Keep updated your self with latest knowledge about digital currency.

Invest your time in a smarter way on crypto talk.

Invest your savings in a smarter way in any trading website.

Have faith in youself.

be a good contibutor.

Give good response to others post.

Try to follow a good personwho always tries hard to give you a useful content.

Do not beg for followers

there are the tips, i hope you will get maximum benefit in future by adpoting these things.

You can be trend setter if you are really want to do it.

Best wishes for you all.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 6

There is s lot if advice for new users and also for the older too all in this forum need to be helpful and be helped to work good in the platform and make it good and have a good reputation in the top of crypto currency forums 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you should not begg the reputation anyone. You should create such posts that everyone reacted on your posts and you should must write the useful, informative and meaningful posts that everyone attract and give you the good reputation. Reputation are very necessary for making your posts paid. By this you can get huge money and knowledge. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Don't  begged for the reputation  just do the good post in which you use appropriate  method .we need to work hard and write simple  post which motivates  alot of people no need to ask for reputation  .reputation  make itself. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Thanks for giving us a post with huge information. I think we should follow you how to make a useful topic. I will try to follow all the tips. We should do our own research to gain more reputations rather than begging. Because it's against the rules. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i agreed with you. We should ask for reputations not begging for it. It really seems bad. We should work hard and impress others so they thought that this post deserve positive response. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah,ita really so disgusting. Most of the time I see that some people are message me to give them good reputation.Good reputation main theme is do something good. 

• +1 2

You are right friend I also noticed that thing that some members are begging for good reputation and I think this is not fair but we should focus on the quality of the posts then there will be no need of begging. When we will use the informative and useful content in our posts then our reputation will increase automatically.

• +3 1

In order to get a good reputation, we must work hard and spend a lot of effort and time to gain knowledge and improve the content of our posts.  A good reputation cannot be obtained through Esperance.  Knowledge and experience must be increased in order for us to have a good reputation for our publications

• +4 1

My dear friend, we work in this forum and provide the best distinguished information and gain good reputation through it. It may gain the admiration of many people and get many evaluations. It is not necessary to beg for anyone.

• +1 1

You are right. Some members are begging the end of their posts for a reputation, which is bad. When will we realize that useful content will bring with it positive evaluation and reputation. We should be concerned with sharing information about crypto and trading, and support will come from the rest of our members. I wish the money paid became for useful content. Good luck .

• +3 1

Respect and reputation are not the words that we can beg and take it must be ratained and followed for that we need to make sensible and informative content for the forum in that way we can earn a big reputation and respect.I also think that a good reputation is the pathway of successful life we must have to earn more knowledge and create informative topics.Good wishes to all.

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hi dear you see that which people have the good reputation when they post a useful comment of topic. But some people try to begging for this. This is a bad. These people are not working properly. No people give you good reputation without any good content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

We must write informative and impressive posts which help people to know about new things. Yea reputation is necessary but its our responsibility and duty also when someone give us knowledge must give him, her reputations.It will encourage other to write better posts. Begging someone is very difficult work in the world.We must help each other.We must work in a group.

Thanks a lot for giving good tips .You are right .We should not beg for reputation .We make such type of posts that are relevant and good .If our posts are logical ,then people give us good reputation .So we should enhance our writing skills and improve the quality of post instead of begging for reputation .

It is really, unfortunate thing to get a reputation this way, we must prove ourselves by creating topics with useful content, then the members will automatically provide the reputation for you, to encourage the publication of more useful topics.

• +2 1

Indeed, my friend, you are right. We joined the forum to gain and exchange experiences and information in cryptocurrencies and investment, not to earn money only. Therefore, if we need money, we must write useful posts to attract members and urge them to give you a positive reputation and not to request it all the time from the rest of the members

• +2 1

You are right, it is good to get tired and put effort into our work, and not rely on begging for support, let us allocate time for research, increase our writing skills, improve our language, and create good publications with important content that will be supported by the rest of the forum members.

• +2 1

People beg for positive reputation just because they use this forum to make money. I think this is also wrong. Because when we write useful post, people give positive reputation. It is also very enjoyable to learn in this forum. We are both learning and making money.

• +1 1

Nice explanation you have given up mate because begging for reputation is little bit look like spamming in our forum which can lead you to get warning point here from any  moderator .. That is why my suggestion to you all the make quality post while discuss good thing with senior member then you will get react easily.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, friends, the most convenient for everyone is that our own work within the forum, speak for us, that is, if we make publications and comments of quality and that contribute something positive in the subject, I'm sure we will get good ratings, and our reputation will be increasing, we should not be asking for anything, we must earn things.

• +3 1

This is often genuine, companions. We need to center on making our topics useful and tolerate by the rules of the gathering and to gather as much data on the subject some time recently distributing it. In this way, you'll get a great notoriety for your exertion.

• +1 1

I agree with this. We must implore for the sake of the reputation that you can obtain through your comments to answer or to publish useful information that members can benefit from.

• +2 1

There is a lot of advice, my friend, but the members must adhere to it and they will gain a good reputation if they adhere to it and the benefit is high. In addition, simplified English should be used.

• +2 1