Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

You are absolutely right mate,  all this things you said and mentioned are the things that we have to follow in order to be earning reputations in this forum.  Creating a good quality posts is the only way that will help us earn reputations in this forum. 

Thanks dear friend for making your comment but I think man fame acquires its own merit stream. You can't get more fame from someone than help, it will be temporary. But no one will be able to take away from you the field that you will acquire by your own knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, dear, of course we should never ask anyone for a good reputation, because if we deserve this reputation you will come to us on their own, and this is in recognition of our good work here. 

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information and advice. You are right. We must have many skills to respond to the topic. The comment must have useful content so that the reader likes to put you in a positive reputation.

• +4 1

Giving reputation is good sign .Reputation describe the quality of post .If the post contain good contents than give it's good reputation .Support each other help each other creat a friendly environment .Respect the work of others so you can take respect..Give respect take a respect.

Soliciting in order to obtain a reputation is something very annoying and does not respect the forum rules. Whoever wants to obtain a reputation must work hard and deserve it, Otherwise, it will look like cheating, the moderates will do their job and you may get in trouble. Write useful content and you will get a positive reputation.

There is a lot of guidance for new users, as well as for the more experienced. Everyone on this forum should be helpful and also be helped to function well in the platform and maintain a strong reputation among crypto currency forums.

• +1 1

My dear friend, your words are logical and acceptable to those who beg to review his accounts and leave work here until he gains knowledge and knowledge about encrypted currencies so that his publications gain a good reputation without consulting and begging anyone

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in everyone. He has become seeking reputation from others in order to earn more. I suggest to everyone in general that he publish very useful posts and thus take automatic gain on them without looking for others who do not give the reputation so publish everything that is useful Everything that is strange and new in  This forum and you write the rules of the third level of course Thank you very much.

• +2 1

thank you dear for sharing such a wonderful information with us really these are very good advices that you are giving in your description for creating a useful post and we should stop begging for good reputation instead of this we should create useful and authentic content for our post and make research on our topic and try to gain knowledge and information about this

Thank you for this wonderful explanation you posted I believe if someone gets begging for good reputation than he should be blocked because it is simple that if you want to get positive reputation you have to create a useful and helpful content for the member do your own research then you will have positive reputation.

• +3 1

yes my friend you are right i agree with you, and in my point of view if you have a knowledge in this about then you can do anything. because knowledge is a key of success. Take care my friend and good luck.

This is correct, my friend, and thank you for your advice. There are people whose content is not important or fraudulent, whose purpose is to reap the false reputation or to deal with other people. We must focus on the important and useful in order to achieve the goal in our knowledge and gain experience and material profit

Your topic is extremely important. Whoever wants to achieve success here must obtain a good reputation without begging. We must develop our ideas and strengthen our information so that we can provide useful content through which we get a good reputation.

There is a lot of knowledge for younger users, as well as for the more experienced. Everyone on this forum should be helpful and be encouraged to function well in the platform and to maintain a strong reputation among crypto currency platforms. @Nook_Starga @shakeelsherpao

I agree with you, the method of begging to get positive reputation is bad in the forum because these reputation must be obtained with our efforts and because of the useful content that we provide in our posts, so I ask everyone to stop begging for likes to contribute to making the forum level of really high quality.

The good reputation does not come before begging members, but rather by creating new and advanced topics that attract members to read and benefit from them also in order to get follow-up from members and give you positive assessments and get profits in exchange for the effort that you worked on and thank you

• +2 1

This is outstanding and fantastic topic....I totally agreed withyou....Don't bagging....you should to improve your skills and update your knowledge...and you should to built your own reputation by sharing good and informative topics. You can get automatic good reputation.thank you

This is very bad at work. He who does his work in a good way and provides useful publications does not need to do that and the reputation he desires will obtain it without asking anyone and everyone is ready to give the useful publication a right of reputation
And all the advice that I provided and mentioned is extremely important and deserves to be admired and appreciated for the effort that I put into selecting this important topic.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. no one should beg anyone for a reputation. all should post or comment on topics of great importance and this will help you gain a good reputation.

• +4 1

Thanks for this good information Yes, we need to create good quality content for the forum to get more reputation When we will use the informative and useful content in our posts then our reputation will increase automatically. so Knowledge and experience must be increased in order for us to have a good reputation for our publications

You are very right, I think we must not  beg for reputation from the members of the platform because that may lead you to unwanted situations in the platform, so just work very hard and the reputation will come to you automatically from your fellow members, thank you. 

Dear friend, I agree with you. Of course, refrain from begging for fame.  Because reputation has to be acquired through one's own knowledge and talent.  What you want for him is the work of a small mind.  So create creative posts through your own talent. Through which people gain fame and follow.  This will easily increase the reputation.

It had to be said and it was said, if the topic we publish is good, we do not have to ask for a good reputation, it will come alone, and we must settle for what comes, whether it is a lot or a little reputation, the important thing is to keep working.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we work hard to provide a helpful post, we will receive a positive rating

That is why we have to work honestly, love our work, and constantly search for knowledge
Because knowledge is the way to success and its key