Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

wwe realize that useful content will be enjoying with it positive evaluate your earnings on-line payment. You need to do work hard in your field for the purpose to share your thoughts and feelings for other

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah you are absolutely right 

you should only post here quality and creative contents on this platform then reputation and earning will comes to you automatically 

Our earning on this platform is totally depends on reputations

when you post here quality and informative topics then people of this platform automatically gives you ratings that will help you to earn on this platform 

• +1 1

These people are not working properly. No people give you good reputation without any good content. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. We should have to upload worthy content at this platform and should have to avoid sharing invalid and irrelevant information at this forum.If we work hard and follow the rules and regulations of this forum I Exchange Token via Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you my friend for this useful information
   We have to focus on the content of the topic and love to know and learn about everything related to cryptocurrencies
And the useful topic will surely win the admiration of everyone

• +2 1

I also think that people should not beg or ask for good reputations since we always see good publications that people make that is why they should not beg since if there are good publications on this site you just have to look for them and they will surely give you or they will already have a good reputation or valuations.

I am beginner in cryptotalk . I'll just say give reputation to those who deserve.Always welcome good content and appreciate to them.

I suggest you that just for making good reputation if you make multiple accounts and your making cheating then you are big fool because the moderator of the former  are very active and they can easily access to word you  and then you are banned by the form so you should not use this form and do your work and honestly.

• +3 1

On 3/2/2021 at 12:47 PM, Darth said:

Hello eveyone, now a days i have seen much of the people are begging for the reputaion.

It’s looks ver bad. 
That they are not allowing thierselves to adopt the basic means for working.

On the other hand they use the method of begging.

Is it good for you 

or is it worthy for you 

stop doing.

I advice you to not to repeat these kind of things.

I want to give some good information for the upgradation of your work.

the tips are.....

Be smart in your work

Try to read newspaper every day

Read books to develop your good analytical abilities

Use a appropriate topic 

Choose the topic which will become a guidance for many of others.

Work on your vocabulary and grammer, if you are not good in English Language.

Work daily by completing your daily tasks.

Give respect to your seniors.

Take guidance from your seniors.

Develop your skills.

Develop your answering skill by good observation towards other point of views.

Be Effective and helpful for others.

And try to work or planned your working style on longer terms.

Keep updated your self with latest knowledge about digital currency.

Invest your time in a smarter way on crypto talk.

Invest your savings in a smarter way in any trading website.

Have faith in youself.

be a good contibutor.

Give good response to others post.

Try to follow a good personwho always tries hard to give you a useful content.

Do not beg for followers

there are the tips, i hope you will get maximum benefit in future by adpoting these things.

You can be trend setter if you are really want to do it.

Best wishes for you all.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right I have read all the the post very carefully and I think this helps a lot in our work and there is no doubt that if you make good content then people gives us a like but I have also seen such post that are very  wonderful but they never contain any  like it's our negligence.

• +3 1

I think insisting on waste your time begging for reputation you need to use them to seek knowledge much as you can. Because when you gain knowledge and experience in crypto you can make your own valuable content and people will basically give you good reputation. 

My friends, do not waste your time in order to seek a good reputation, rely on yourselves to develop your skills and share useful publications then this is a good one without asking for it

• +3 1

Begging for good reputation is really a bad idea and it's not encourage in this forum. If you want to have a good reputation then you need to work hard by creating useful post and topics so that you gain it.

Thank you for sharing such a useful content. I'm new here but I'll say do your best and create good quality you will own get reputation

Yes, my member friend, you can earn a good reputation in satisfactory ways for you without begging and requesting positive assessments. You have to work hard to try to have a high culture, fertile imagination and choose the best topics that are useful to everyone. When you create a good post automatically, you will get the reputation you want without asking it or Beg for anyone

Yes, my member friend, you can earn a good reputation in satisfactory ways for you without begging and requesting positive assessments. You have to work hard to try to have a high culture, fertile imagination and choose the best topics that are useful to everyone. When you create a good post automatically, you will get the reputation you want without asking it or Beg for anyone

Yes thank you for sharing such a helpful and informative post we shouldn't begging for repetition we should go for good quality content and will get own reputation.

There are many ways to gain a good reputation instead of begging people and asking for compassion from them. Rather, I would recommend writing a useful topic that will benefit others, and people will give a good reputation for your effort

By an effective work there, you will automatically receive good rating on your posts and then there will be no need of begging. So focus on quality of your posts. And as you have described reading newspapers and articles is the best way of getting updated and enhance your skills.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

here is the proper submit in which prevents asking about content once and for all popularity due to the fact the consideration will probably be restricted due to the fact this place could be the principle of your program several fresh folks with this community forum have no idea concerning this principle this is exactly why they will acquire forewarning items thus you should and also we must quit this kind of also to notify other folks due to the fact this may aid other folks a whole lot.

I do not like this behavior, which is for any member to ask for help through evaluations. Everyone should fight and struggle for evaluations by searching for useful information and writing useful comments.

• +4 1

Certainly my friend agreed with you on this post, because I see many who ask for a positive reputation, but if they try to devote more time to increasing their information and experience, they will be able to write good publications that will bring them a positive reputation without the need to request it.

we must rely on ourselves and trust our abilities to work hard and get the experience that makes us able to write posts and useful topics and get positive reputations with our own efforts without the need to beg and ask for that from The rest of the members,

Yes, you are absolutely right
I saw a lot of posts asking to increase their reputation
I think, from my point of view, it is enough to direct our goal to publish useful topics related to cryptocurrencies and in agreement with the rules of the forum, and with this we obtain a reputation
But if we focus our goal on reputation, we will be subject to mistakes
Good luck

It's a shame to ask for a reputation, because it depends on the topic and content of your topic. I see a lot of people asking for that. So we must guide them to the right path and avoid this flawed work.

• +3 2

Thank you for this useful and valuable post that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all new members expand their culture and increase their information by increasing browsing and seeing everything new.

• +3 1

I find that as long as the person was confident of his self and his publications, he don't have to beglish, the good reputation will come automatically as long as his publications are useful and new