Will cryptocurrencies reach third world countries and become legal? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

Will cryptocurrencies reach third world countries and become legal?

I think this is really controversial, many people in these countries now know what Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are and aspire to deal with them, but many countries' policies have banned this matter at the present time.That depends on the country and its laws. It is true that now it is better known but that does not mean that everyone will accept it with open arms. There are many things that they have to consider if they want to accept btc as a means of payment. it is a very cryptocurrency. It will become legal by going to other countries because it is already legalized and it is against the law. It is not against the law and it can go anywhere and settle down.  No one should complain 

This issue is premature, because there are many obstacles that prevent third world countries from moving towards cryptocurrencies, one of the obstacles is the weakness of the Internet in third world countries, and as we know work in coding needs a strong internet network

Third world countries understand money better than anybody else. Because of the need to help the poor be removed from their position and reach better standard of living the citizens in these countries understand money better. Governments are very strict there and this is because of the big economy problems. I helped some friends I had from some third world countries by talking to them about Bitcoin, but careful please, I did that early, when I joined too, and we all made good money from this. But I am not going to tell the people from third world to take a risk now. It is too much with $50,000 price.

Of course, my dear, that the cryptocurrency is an advanced, safe and more stable currency, and I think that countries will seek to trade and invest in it in the near future.

Eventually yes,but not in the near future,in my country there is no way of paying by credit card and all people just use the same way that was 50 years ago,so i think this will be hard for the country's that have no vision for the future

Edited by Hadimohammed

Yes, of course, it will arrive, because the cryptocurrency has become more famous than before and it is spreading throughout the world, and it will become an official currency in all countries of the world in the future.

In my opinion, it will become more than just legal tender. It will become the only recognized tool and will erase the existence of paper currency from the market.

Welcome my friend There are many countries that have blocked work in encrypted currencies here

But what I think in the near future will improve more and more

The worlds will be opened on these works

We will continue to work here a lot

So we reach the highest levels

All success for everyone

Work hard and be patient

Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies will reach all third world countries and they will become virtuous, but we have to be patient, some countries do not have the internet, some countries have a ban or some problems with what hinders trading in cryptocurrency

• +3 1

I strongly believe this one day crypto currencys reach 3rd world countries and get legality, because of the popularity and using crypto currencys in top richest countries. 3rd world countries always try to follow top class countys.

Of course, digital currencies will be underlined in all countries of the world sooner or later, not only the third world countries, and this will take some time and will be achieved in the future, as I think we will not need to carry cash money as our dealings with digital currencies will become via our smartphones.

Well, to my prediction I think the policy might change, and many countries will be adopting cryptocurrencies, though they are considered illegal at the present time. Still we heard the news that some parts or the regions of a country are made crypto- friendly and trading or any kind of crypto transactions are made legal in certain regions or limited to a boundary.

• +1 1

I think that all countries will resort to adopting cryptocurrencies, but it may take a long time, because these countries lack the necessary technologies to deal with cryptocurrencies. Some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies, in order to avoid the risks of these currencies to the financial sector.

• +3 1

Yes it seems that it will become legal in future.And it should be.Iam very excited for that moment when crypto will become legal in our country.So that I can tell about this forum to other and I will work more easily on it when it become legal.

I have my own opinion on this matter.  sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will reach the third world countries, but it will be, as we all understand, well, very soon.

Yes, my friend, in fact, the encrypted currency has connected to some third world countries such as Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, and I expect it to spread in the rest of the third world countries, but this matter needs more time

• +2 1

Dear friend, cryptocurrency is a very popular currency nowadays.  Whose demand and price level is constantly increasing.  I think cryptocurrency will soon gain legitimacy in third world countries.  It's just a matter of time.  Cryptocurrency is being used as legal and conventional currency in many countries of the world!

Hello everyone, I believe that many countries will adopt the use of cryptocurrencies, as they will realize that this is an excellent way to safeguard the money of individuals and companies, likewise the government of the countries will seek procedures to establish the legality of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, because bitcoin has reached at 1 Trillion dollars Market Volume and many countries open their own crypto currency and infuture I think it's take a place if you see at Tesla they open a section you can buy car from bitcoin.

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, it is a really important question. The coded currencies have spread greatly among people, and their popularity has increased greatly after the spread of the Corona epidemic, and it has become very difficult for countries to prevent their citizens from using the encrypted currencies, especially since the orientation in the future, I think, will be to use the encrypted currencies from Before Central governments of states

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are much popular worldwide. With the increasing popularity there's a high chance that it will be adopted globally, and people are likely to use it as a substitute of fiat currency.

Yes, with the development that we are witnessing and the entry into the world of cryptography in our lives, it has greatly contributed to the spread and growth of digital currencies, its increase in popularity, and the creation of a large space for it in most parts of the world, but there are still some countries that have not yet authorized to deal with it ... For several reasons have been mentioned in many From the publications within this forum .... These currencies will reach a prominent and important position in the third world countries and will become legal in the near future

• +1 1

Yes you are right cryptocurrency become the one of the mostly world using currency at the international level. Because you can easily convert it to any country currency. 

Of course, my friend, I think that this matter will happen in the near future, that is, in the next few years, because confidence is increasing day by day in this currency in addition to the widespread popularity around the world.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is getting popularity day by day as the world started accepting it's importance and now realized that it has many benefits for us so hopefully One say It'll be legalized in all parts and countries of the world and everyone can take advantage of it.