Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

I think the beggnier section suitable for the new comers.This may helpful for a good reputation and you learn form here too much.So try to enter in these types of discussion which are benificail for you and your future solving problems.

I think that the reason people come mostly to this section is because there are many new members who join daily and do not know anything yet about how to work in this forum .. Also there is another reason which is that this section answers everyone's questions and the old members share their experiences with newbies here so everyone prefers to come here to benefit others and to benefit himself.

The beginners section contains many useful and varied posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and their various fields that we can benefit from, increase our expertise and learn about new ways of working at work. 

The main reason is most of these people are beginners so they must come here first on the other hand professional people come here to teach the beginners the basics about the crypto world.

Wish you good luck.

You are right, I am new here and until now I have not moved to another section because in my opinion here there are many topics that you can publish and learn, this section is varied with information, but of course when I get enough experience in a certain field, I will move to another section.

Yes, my friend, all people come to the junior section because it contains many useful information that will benefit them in their work and profit, and because the senior members are here to help the beginners.

• +2 1

Each new and inexperienced member should work here in the junior section and then must move to the other departments, but we see that everyone stays here, I think, because they feel more secure in this section.

This section includes all the ideas, rules and foundations in working on this forum, so we prefer to stay here in the first period before moving to other departments..the beginners section provides us with knowledge and provides preliminary information for work..wishing you success

Dear friend, your article is very wonderful. Yes, everyone comes to the beginners section, and I am one of those people because the beginners section contains a lot of useful and valuable information that benefits us all, but after contenting with knowledge and information, we must move to another section. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to my opinion many people don't know about crypto. They joined this forum at the request of their friends and family. So they start work in beginner section to know about this forum. Beginners section help them to know about trading and crypto. 

There are too main reason that all the people came to the beginner section only. The one is that the beginners come to the beginner section because they are beginner and when they see the beginner section they think that it is only made for the beginners and the other is that there are too much easy posts.

The beginners section is the most participatory section. Because the topics within it are rich in information about cryptocurrencies, which are simple and varied information for beginners, but when you learn and have good information, you can move between the sections and participate in them

• +4 1

Hello dear mate, i think beginners section is the most popular section here. Many people want information about cryptocurrency and it us provided in the beginners section. So posts get much reputation here, therefore people post mostly in beginners section.

Because most of the people who work here are satisfied with little work and good income and do not have much knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, but when they become highly experienced, they will move to the second sections

Well my friend, you are absolutely right. Honestly, I think the main reason for that is that this section is the basis for beginners come and start working and learning, and so is my friend. The information here and the posts are easy and understandable.

Dear friend, the beginners section provides all the basics of the forum as it teaches and introduces the members to all the rules and conditions through the publications of the expert members that they publish to help, thus you become a professional and have enough experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and then you can move to another section.

• Useful or interesting 1

Simply this section is easy to talk about encryption, the language is not embellished with complex coding phrases, and any member of the forum can speak in it smoothly. 

• +1 1

Most of the beginners start from here with many questions that revolve in their brain, then with time they can participate in the rest of the sections, and also the old members will participate here in response to the beginners.

• +3 1

New beginner come here for learning and earned money. Crypto currency is best than stocks. you must move to other departments in order to learn something about the cryptocurrency for the client and benefit from members in the rest of the departments to become a professional in the world of cryptography .

• +2 1

At the beginning, we all work in the junior division to gain the experience we need to work in other departments. In addition to a broader understanding of rules and regulations, in addition to the initial information of the cryptographic speech, and other things, here are simple topics for beginners.

Yes my friend,this section is the best for beginners who don't have enough knowledge and experience about crypto currency world, here we can learn sufficient information  and principles, For beginners section can help all members to learn the foundation. 

Frankly, according to my humble opinion, I see that working in this section is the cornerstone of valuable and basic information for cryptocurrencies, and these matters are very important, especially for beginners, and it takes several months for the person to become well experienced and then the person becomes qualified to enter the rest of the departments.

• +2 1

All people come to the junior department, I think it's the easiest . Where this section is easier for beginners . As beginners, we start step by step towards the goal . Therefore, they find the junior department easier, simpler and better to better define work, easier and understandable for everyone

• +4 1

Dear in the start,  the beginners do not have much knowledge. So beginners section is the best department for the start. Then with the passage of time new bies gains different information. That if they feel they have much knowledge and opinions so they should move on to other department. 

I also come to the beginners section more often than any other section because for now I don't have access to other section and also because I see topics that will help me alot.