Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

I also noticed that most of the members prefer working and operating in the beginners section,but we all know that the beginners section is mostly meant for the beginners who are yet to know much about the forum,let's try to be visiting other sections to learn and know more

Given the current circumstance, it is secure to say that most individuals made their make a big appearance from the title category since it is the finest forum to memorize as a newcomer. You'll and after that you just can go to another gathering but it'll not be great for you.

Because the beginners section is the only section that provides you with ideas and information about other sections, such as the beginners section, such as the basement for construction. Good luck and good luck dear beloved of course my friends

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually here in Cryptotalk, usually members prefer to make their publications and comments in the beginners section, because there are simpler topics to understand, and also I believe that these are diverse topics, and we have more opportunity to make good contributions in this platform.

• +2 1

It's the perfect place to begin our work. I began my path here as well, and the majority of the people are still involved in this section. Since we can learn everything there is to know about cryptography on this forum, and comments receive more responses than any other site. I hope this article was of some assistance to you.

I think this section is full of basic knowledge and information. Lots of people come here to work because they want to collect lots of information for their. They also know that they can get lots of experience from there. Begginer is very informative for you if you work here.

As beginner they don't much know about for so they would like to make post in beginner section and can learn about things which is important for them. Then they can move from one section to other section. But if they think that know about things and can manage on this forum and can make usefull post then no need to makw post in beginner section. Sometimes most of topic which attract un the beginner section then people would like to comment and post in beginner section. So learning is important so we can learn from any section and which things is important need to identify. 

Most of the participants go to the beginners section. This section may be easy to use and understand.
There are many informative topics for beginners.
According to what I have noticed, this section is full of knowledge and interest.
So mostly people like to use this section.
And Thank you very much

Because this section is full of knowledge beginners come in this section for gain knowledge and experience . I learn many things from this section also. Am working in this section yet.

Because it provides a lot of instructions and advice and makes us gain a good experience so that we start correctly and not be subject to a ban or interruption of the warning.

Because this section is to explain many features about this forum so you can understand every thing that you want to know it and i think it is the most important section in the forum.

• +1 1

Because working in the beginniner section is good we all come join the forum and start in the beginniner section because it is easy to understand about forum and other digital things once we get enough knowledge about the forum than we can join any section but beginners definitely work here.

This is true, most people start out in the beginners section because they need basic information about the cryptocurrency. But if you have a good amount of information, you should move to another section where the experts are present and get more information.

Hi everyone well all in beginners section because first we need to preapre our self to get knowledge and experience about working in the platform and make ourself able to go in next department and work hard best of luck 

• +2 1

My dear friend all the people came to beginner's section because beginner section contain all the information about the new members of this forum that is the reason why they came to the section to learn all the rules and regulations of this forum moreover begginers section is also very important for new members.

• +3 1

Yes. There's a reason why people prefer to work in beginners section the reason is because the section is full of newbies and beginners who don't know much about cryptotalk forum and cryptocurrencies.

Because most modern people joining the encrypted speech do not realize what they should do and what kind of work they should do, so resorting to the beginners section is the solution and a good start for them in the world of coding so that they can learn and understand in a broader way about coding and then go to work

• +4 1

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think beginner section contained power of information about cryptocurrency compared to other sections that's why lots of member are coming in this section to learn about cryptocurrency and also there is a way to earn money e

It's because the beginners section is just perfect for the new ones arriving here. Evey thing is completely available and mentioned that what you can do in order to get your self going on this forum. 

Yes, because the beginners section is very smooth and easy from the following sections, but we must gain information and move to the most difficult sections to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, my friend, of course, all new members must first enter the junior section because it teaches them the forum’s rules and laws and makes us able to English, read and share the opinion, so we become at a better level, and then we move to a new phase.

• +3 1

My friend, all members are working on this forum in order to make profit and benefit from information about cryptocurrencies
The beginners section contains the simplest information in the field of cryptocurrencies
Most of the people here are novice members who need this information

My mate, all parts of the forum are fantastic, but we're working here in this section to gain insight and information about the field of cryptocurrencies, and once we've gained enough experience, we'll be able to move on to the other sections.

You are right, my dear friend. I have also noticed that a lot of seniors come here and make comments and posts on them., I think one of the reasons is that they want to guide new members and tell them a lot., There may be other reasons why this section is better and more useful than other sections

• +1 1

Hello, The new comers which i mention the newbies they want a huge knowledge about this forum. So they select thenbeginner section. When they study how to spend in this forum they can select their own wishes