Create a stable source of TALK revenue - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Create a stable source of TALK revenue

On 3/21/2021 at 2:09 PM, MrSpasybo said:

We need to have solutions from the forum & Yobit. Yobit need to do something to accept TALK as a payment to reduce transaction fee.

We all know that the current price of the token is low and that is why I suggested we make use of the investbox for the main time maybe in the nearest future they will introduce new use case for the token.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/23/2021 at 4:12 AM, selfmade said:

But the officials of cryptotalk must do something to influence people to invest in their coin, it seems there is no much interested in this coin.

The officials of this forum is now done by promoting this TALL token to many members here, the promotion is the getting doubled the payment here when you completely give the 50 reactions per day and also the 1 TALK token for each reaction.

On 3/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

also you are earning btc payment now so you can use it for buy talk token .

Sure my friend, this is my plan on all the satoshis I will be earning in the forum for my work because I have the feelings that there will soon be introduction of the use case for the talkcoin which I believe will make the pride to rise higher.

10 hours ago, Tallest said:

Sure my friend, this is my plan on all the satoshis I will be earning in the forum for my work because I have the feelings that there will soon be introduction of the use case for the talkcoin which I believe will make the pride to rise higher.

Good  planning but be sure that those satoshi will not  be needed for your daily expensive because if you need those btc payment then best thing for you will be convert them into your local currency then use it for your daily expensive and invest that amount which you can afford .

• +3 1

On 3/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, BullRunBit said:

1. I mean, that you dont get anymore tokens for giving reputation points on posts (max.50 rate/day) but you get 50 TALK for creating topic.

2. We all use cryptocurrency, why to calculate with fiat if you can with cryptocurrency (market).

3. I did not write that is not good to putt your tokens in investbox, but if you buy tokens you must to choose carefully when is good time for that. Like I say people which buy TALK at 100sat and above they faced with big drop of price.

Point is that members daily sell their tokens on currently price, and like you can see price drop constantly but if we see some changes soon we maybe could to see some movemant too.

@BullRunBitThank you for the reply, I understood everything quite clearly.
1. I think when I create a topic, I will only receive 10 TALK tokens, not 50 TALK. Has CryptoTalk changed the rules?
2. I do not think that I am profitable in trading when I have more BTC, I still calculate the profit based on fiat, and I am used to converting it into RUB.
3. Yeah, if the token price drops by more than 1% per day, locking tokens into InvestBox is at a loss.

@Tallest @Dorjoy12 @JesusFries

We each have a way of using TALK & sts from the forum, I believe they all make sense.
I use sts to buy altcoins that I think have the potential to increase in price in the future. Every month I will buy 1 new Altcoin.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, MrSpasybo said:

@BullRunBitThank you for the reply, I understood everything quite clearly.
1. I think when I create a topic, I will only receive 10 TALK tokens, not 50 TALK. Has CryptoTalk changed the rules?
2. I do not think that I am profitable in trading when I have more BTC, I still calculate the profit based on fiat, and I am used to converting it into RUB.
3. Yeah, if the token price drops by more than 1% per day, locking tokens into InvestBox is at a loss.

1. Like I write before, you get 50 TALK tokens for topic and 10 TALK tokens for post as simple as that.

2. You are here because of technologies?

3. What if price drop from 100sat till 5sat and be stable around one month? Is it profitable with 1% investbox plan?

Point is that investors have higher chances to make profit/profitability than members from forum, example investor can buy 20k TALK tokens with 0.001 BTC (57$) and can get 200 TALK tokens daily and members to make that 20k TALK tokens they need to write around 80 days to collect that 20k tokens. Big difference.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

1. Like I write before, you get 50 TALK tokens for topic and 10 TALK tokens for post as simple as that.

2. You are here because of technologies?

3. What if price drop from 100sat till 5sat and be stable around one month? Is it profitable with 1% investbox plan?

Point is that investors have higher chances to make profit/profitability than members from forum, example investor can buy 20k TALK tokens with 0.001 BTC (57$) and can get 200 TALK tokens daily and members to make that 20k TALK tokens they need to write around 80 days to collect that 20k tokens. Big difference.

@BullRunBit

1. Here are the rules of the CryptoTalk campaign:
“We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

We don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG', 'EG', 'PK', 'ID', 'VE', 'BD', 'PH'. ”
I do not see any mention of 50 TALK/new topic.
I think 1 post = 1 new topic = 1 comment and can receive up to 10 TALK.
Please give us link to your info 50 TALK/new topic!

2. I am here to discuss, learn & get rewarded ^^

3. I know that many people have been faced with the depreciation of TALK tokens, but we are forced to get used to the new price of TALK before CryptoTalk & Yobit has a solution for TALK price. This is not investment advice.

When investors buy TALK, they invest their capital and face the risk of losing money. And the forum members do not spend money, if a mishap occurs, they just cannot get profit, not lose.
There is no regulation that prohibits 1 person from buying 1 million TALK and putting them into InvestBox.

11 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@BullRunBit

1. Please give us link to your info 50 TALK/new topic!

2. I am here to discuss, learn & get rewarded ^^

3. I know that many people have been faced with the depreciation of TALK tokens, but we are forced to get used to the new price of TALK before CryptoTalk & Yobit has a solution for TALK price. This is not investment advice.

When investors buy TALK, they invest their capital and face the risk of losing money. And the forum members do not spend money, if a mishap occurs, they just cannot get profit, not lose.
There is no regulation that prohibits 1 person from buying 1 million TALK and putting them into InvestBox.

1. Do you want screenshot of topic payment? (joke)

I check out your profil you have a lot of topics and you did not noticed that you get 50 TALK for topic?

Next time try to find answer by yourself, or at least check out for what you get payments. :classic_wink:

2. If you say so. :classic_wink:

3. "depreciation" "forced" ? :classic_dry:

Man, you can buy 1mlns TALK at currently price and that you dont move currently price at all.

And about members and investors, if you buy 1mlns TALK with 1% you will get 10,000 TALK daily and how much members can get TALK daily? And about investing, you invest your time here right? You can't compare investors and members.

• +5 1

7 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@BullRunBit Thank you for this update about 50 TALK per new topic, maybe Yobit not in time to update this on their website. This is clearly a great motivation for forum members to become active and create more interesting topics.

Man you still continue, "Yobit not in time to update this on their website" what this mean at all?

What they need to write on your profil update maybe?

Example, before 8 days I write topic and yesterday I get 50 TALK for that topic as simple as that.

And if you did not noticed that you get 50 TALK for topics, I dont know what to tell you maybe to try like I say before to check out for what you get TALK tokens not just to write like a bot (like some members here).

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Man you still continue, "Yobit not in time to update this on their website" what this mean at all?

What they need to write on your profil update maybe?

Example, before 8 days I write topic and yesterday I get 50 TALK for that topic as simple as that.

And if you did not noticed that you get 50 TALK for topics, I dont know what to tell you maybe to try like I say before to check out for what you get TALK tokens not just to write like a bot (like some members here).

@BullRunBit 

I mean Yobit not yet updated about the rule of 50 TALK/new topic on their website.
Currently we only see the old rule at https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/:

Get paid for every post and rate on CryptoTalk.org forum: https://cryptotalk.org

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20/day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50/day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

We don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG', 'EG', 'PK', 'ID', 'VE', 'BD', 'PH'.

Hoe Yobit can update this soon.

And be honest, I did not notice that I got 50 TALK per new topic, I think they are from 5 posts ^^

On 3/24/2021 at 7:21 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

invest that amount which you can afford .

Sure my friend and even if I am going to invest further I will only choose top coins like ethereum, litecoin and xrp because I believe they have good potential in the cryptocurrency market. TRX is also a good one for future I guess.

4 hours ago, Tallest said:

Sure my friend and even if I am going to invest further I will only choose top coins like ethereum, litecoin and xrp because I believe they have good potential in the cryptocurrency market. TRX is also a good one for future I guess.

first understand the market mate because now  the market into bull trend so if you entry on market then there has  a chance your funds got stuck there which lead you to get lose . that is why wait for right time to entry on right coin which is not pumped yet much .. xrp pumped today almost 2x

4 hours ago, Tallest said:

I somehow agree with you but no offense that tactic is for beginners, the top coins have no much risk, while other coins are extremely unpredictable. But if you do a proper research and analysis you would find a good coin with no risk and way more profitable than the top coins.

On 4/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, selfmade said:

I somehow agree with you but no offense that tactic is for beginners, the top coins have no much risk, while other coins are extremely unpredictable. But if you do a proper research and analysis you would find a good coin with no risk and way more profitable than the top coins.

@selfmade @Dorjoy12 @Tallest It seems that we have gone too far from my subject. Does anyone remember the TALK token ^^
It hurts me to see the TALK drop to 3 sts. Before that I thought that the price of TALK could only drop to 4-5 sts. This 40% drop makes me feel insecure about TALK's future. Is there a time when we see 1 TALK = 0 sts?
It looks like our investment was at a loss.

• +1 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, MrSpasybo said:

We each have a way of using TALK & sts from the forum, I believe they all make sense.
I use sts to buy altcoins that I think have the potential to increase in price in the future. Every month I will buy 1 new Altcoin.

Well you have a good plan my friend and I will still remind you that you should focus more on investing in coins that have potential in cryptocurrency market so that you can earn some money after some period of holding.

My dear this was good idea, but look at the price of Talk today. It is only 2 satoshi and will go even lower to 1 satoshi, and next it will be only Talk in Doge market. I am sad with the price it went this low and keeps lower, but this is what was going to be for Talk. We tried in the forum, but it was not going to work, and the reason is less the Talk earned from the forum, but most the investbox. But it was fun all this time it lasted and in the beginning it was a very big boost for us that we believed in Talk and used the forum with no payment and no knowledge on price.

• +5 1

22 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

It hurts me to see the TALK drop to 3 sts. Before that I thought that the price of TALK could only drop to 4-5 sts. This 40% drop makes me feel insecure about TALK's future. Is there a time when we see 1 TALK = 0 sts?
It looks like our investment was at a loss.

do you know that when talk token was around 0.0028 usd then i love to sell some talk token in a week but now i stop selling talk token for it current price as it disapointed me and i do not like to sell at this cheap .. also i am confused how long we will see that talk token down more . it will go  on 1 satoshi or less like dlrs 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mella said:

My dear this was good idea, but look at the price of Talk today. It is only 2 satoshi and will go even lower to 1 satoshi, and next it will be only Talk in Doge market. I am sad with the price it went this low and keeps lower, but this is what was going to be for Talk. We tried in the forum, but it was not going to work, and the reason is less the Talk earned from the forum, but most the investbox. But it was fun all this time it lasted and in the beginning it was a very big boost for us that we believed in Talk and used the forum with no payment and no knowledge on price.

@Mella @Tallest TALK price will hurt all TALK holders. Should we forget about the existence of TALK and focus on sts? I believe sts will have a better price in the future and at least its supply is limited compared to TALK. Unfortunately, we do not have enough BTC to lock into InvestBox and get stable profit every day ^^

• +2 1

On 4/7/2021 at 11:41 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

do you know that when talk token was around 0.0028 usd then i love to sell some talk token in a week but now i stop selling talk token for it current price as it disapointed me and i do not like to sell at this cheap .. also i am confused how long we will see that talk token down more . it will go  on 1 satoshi or less like dlrs 

Dear that was the best time to sell because we never know when it pump or dump like this but now you don't need to sell it and I hope it will pump like the last time it hit 200 sat like many members hold talk and once again we will get huge amount..

• +2 1

Dear i don't know about investment. But i am interested in investment. So when i come to know that i am ready for investment i start investment. 

But dear the people who invest talk token get good amount.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear that was the best time to sell because we never know when it pump or dump like this but now you don't need to sell it and I hope it will pump like the last time it hit 200 sat like many members hold talk and once again we will get huge amount..

that is why i wanted to forget that i have talk token into the yobit investbox ..i will close my investbox only when i will see that the per talk token value become 1 cents or little bit more and thus i can recover my funds with good way ..what about you then?

• +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

that is why i wanted to forget that i have talk token into the yobit investbox ..i will close my investbox only when i will see that the per talk token value become 1 cents or little bit more and thus i can recover my funds with good way ..what about you then?

@Dorjoy12 1 cent @@ Thus, the price of TALK must increase by 500-1000%. I started earning TALK when its price was 0.3 cents, so my pressure was less.
I don't even want to check TALK price every day when 1 TALK < 1.13 cents. Perhaps I am only interested in rewards in sts from forum.
And I still lock TALK into InvestBox like fun ^^

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I don't think so talk will die I don't know I'm thinking like this but if talk die then what this forum gives us? As last time talk has no value but later it's listed and get huge amount so the same thing will happen after long time so better to hold..

22 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12 1 cent @@ Thus, the price of TALK must increase by 500-1000%. I started earning TALK when its price was 0.3 cents, so my pressure was less.
I don't even want to check TALK price every day when 1 TALK < 1.13 cents. Perhaps I am only interested in rewards in sts from forum.
And I still lock TALK into InvestBox like fun ^^

unfourtunatly there has no use cash of talk token yet and you know this is why the price decrease daily but this is not mean that it will not grow up ..did you remember the grow of doge coin and bnb ? so i am expecting talk too about this 

• +3 1