Create a stable source of TALK revenue - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Create a stable source of TALK revenue

1 hour ago, selfmade said:

@MrSpasybo @tahirzaib17 but think about it brothers if you want to support this coin it is better to trade it so as to increase the trading volume of the coin, investing in the investbox does not even give much return unless you have many coins invested.

@selfmadeAs you said, large volume trading is also one of the factors causing the price of TALK to go up, but that is the work of traders. I am only 1 holder and I do not have much experience in reading market indices. I think I only contributed to reducing the pressure to sell TALK by locking it into InvestBox.

@Dorjoy12I still believe in Yobit, they have the most intelligent people, they will have the best solution to ensure TALK's value. They won't want the TALK token to be a joke of CryptoTalk's forum members 🙂

• +2 1

20 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

still believe in Yobit, they have the most intelligent people, they will have the best solution to ensure TALK's value. They won't want the TALK token to be a joke of CryptoTalk's forum members 🙂

yah we all are hoping so so because this is the only way talk token holder will be more reliable to yobit exchange team . But i am pretty expecting that talk token will pump like an myth as last pump .. as you are new talk token holder so it is the best time to hold some talk token .

• +5 1

@Dorjoy12We still do not see any response from CryptoTalk & Yobit at this time, I hope they read our posts and understand that InvestBox cannot guarantee the stability of TALK tokenomics. If the price of TALk drops below 0.15 RUB, many people will abandon the forum. We have to accept that: economic returns create the impetus for work.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12We still do not see any response from CryptoTalk & Yobit at this time, I hope they read our posts and understand that InvestBox cannot guarantee the stability of TALK tokenomics. If the price of TALk drops below 0.15 RUB, many people will abandon the forum. We have to accept that: economic returns create the impetus for work.

will forum authorities want that this forum become die like this and they can not fill up what they have said ? ofcourse they will not let it happen.. that is why as a token talk holder we can do is hold the token on investbox while sell our daily profit .

• +5 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

will forum authorities want that this forum become die like this and they can not fill up what they have said ? ofcourse they will not let it happen.. that is why as a token talk holder we can do is hold the token on investbox while sell our daily profit .

Well, i agree with you mate that's why i making a posts again in this forum by having a break because i sell all of my talk tokenast time due to being dumped it's price, i know that they will increased the price of talk token in this coming months and i need to hold some talk token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, JesusFries said:

That's why i making a posts again in this forum by having a break because i sell all of my talk tokenast time due to being dumped it's price, i know that they will increased the price of talk token in this coming months and i need to hold some talk token.

@JesusFries Exactly, buddy! We should not be worrying on the price drop of Talk tokens, as most of the cryptocurrency tokens experiences bear market and there's more likely that talk will get a good market value, as there are a lot of traders(users of cryptotalk) to make it gain it's initial price, and at least prevent it from getting dumped. So, we must be optimistic and hold the talk tokens for the future, and at least invest them on Yobit Investbox to get daily profit out of the investments.

• +3 1

@JesusFries @pacificTo be honest, I have been waiting for the TALK price to rise for a very long time, but it seems I am used to the current price 1 TALK = 4-5 sat. We have no basis to believe that CryptoTalk & Yobit has a solution to increase TALK price, maybe the only way is to reduce the reward from 10 TALK to 1 TALK per post 🙂
So I like @Dorjoy12 's solution, where he keeps TALK in InvestBox and sells profits from InvestBox every day.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, MrSpasybo said:

To be honest, I have been waiting for the TALK price to rise for a very long time, but it seems I am used to the current price 1 TALK = 4-5 sat. We have no basis to believe that CryptoTalk & Yobit has a solution to increase TALK price, maybe the only way is to reduce the reward from 10 TALK to 1 TALK per post 🙂
So I like @Dorjoy12 's solution, where he keeps TALK in InvestBox and sells profits from InvestBox every day.

@MrSpasybo Well I am also saying that, its a good idea to invest in Yobit investbox, and not to care for the price of talk tokens, as it will make more stress. It's better to invest and get a daily profit out of it and with that profit we can expense on buying other altcoins or simply exchange(trade) to BTC. I have always preferred this way to deal with the unfavorable situation of talk tokens. Though, I am optimistic that the price of talk tokens will be up soon, even though if it's not, I am still making profit and at least using them to buy other alt-coins.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, MrSpasybo said:

, where he keeps TALK in InvestBox and sells profits from InvestBox every day.

this would be good only if you have enough talk token brother such as 100k talk token in your investbox as it give you daily then 1000 talk token as free.. and to earn this amount you need to work here long time but if you buy them then it is different matter .

14 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Well, i agree with you mate that's why i making a posts again in this forum by having a break because i sell all of my talk tokenast time due to being dumped it's price, i know that they will increased the price of talk token in this coming months and i need to hold some talk token.

if you have sold your talk token already on a good price then congratulation for you as you have already gained profit and you can buy now with a very  low  price but i am still struct with my all talk token ..anyway , this is true that soon talk token price will be pumped like a myth @JesusFries

22 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12Actually I still do not understand how the development team earns forum income: bounty, banner ads, signature campaign???
Your daily profit withdrawal strategy is very good, I will definitely refer to it when mydaily profits are above 50 RUB 🙂 

right now yobit exchange  site paying us as far as i know .. And they are the only one maybe who giving payment forum moderators as like we are getting .. but when yobit campaign will get finished then maybe there will some source will come @MrSpasybo

• +5 1

@pacific I think this will be the best investment tactic for forum members: both earning 1% profit per day, ensuring our rewards, while taking advantage of the very strong price increases of altcoins in bullrun.

@Dorjoy12 100k sat = 20K RUB = 270 USD.
I think this is a pretty big investment, but worth considering since the price of TALK is stable and the 1% return per day is really attractive.
I do not expect much on Yobit's change, they created this campaign to reduce the pressure of changing the reward in satoshi from 1000 to 200. I am afraid that when we invest too much in InvestBox, they will dump TALK price to 1 sat 🙂

14 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@JesusFries @pacificTo be honest, I have been waiting for the TALK price to rise for a very long time, but it seems I am used to the current price 1 TALK = 4-5 sat. We have no basis to believe that CryptoTalk & Yobit has a solution to increase TALK price, maybe the only way is to reduce the reward from 10 TALK to 1 TALK per post 🙂

As far as i know, moderators said that there will be a TALK v.2 which can be cause of rising the price of TALK token, i didn't know if this is true but i can trust moderators for not having a problem in this forum.

15 hours ago, pacific said:

Exactly, buddy! We should not be worrying on the price drop of Talk tokens,

Well, it's normal to worried in the price of TALK token because many of us are not expecting to dumped it's price in 5 satoshi, and also most of them are panic selling (including me) because it's not worth it the price of talk token right now.

16 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

I think this will be the best investment tactic for forum members: both earning 1% profit per day, ensuring our rewards, while taking advantage of the very strong price increases of altcoins in bullrun.

But the increase of altcoins have not applied to Talk token it is still down, so some might prefer to hold or invest in the investbox other coins that have more potential in price increasing.

On 3/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

this is true that soon talk token price will be pumped like a myth @

In that case then we need to keep working well so that we can accumulate more coins to our yobit exchanger wallet and I think the investbox is currently a good option for each an everyone of us 😉

4 hours ago, Rekha2021 said:

We give talk tokens for the posts we post, but we used to have a lot of talk tokens, now the price of talk talk talk tokens is very low, before we were given 1000 cotton tokens, now 200 talk tokens are given, but I think the price of the token will increase in the future.

Let just the patient with the forum and keep working to accumulate more coins in our various wallets because I believe the future will be bright for members who accumulate lots of the coins, sooner or later the price of talkcoin will rise.

15 hours ago, Tallest said:

In that case then we need to keep working well so that we can accumulate more coins to our yobit exchanger wallet and I think the investbox is currently a good option for each an everyone of us 😉

If  you want my advice then buy some talk right now as the talk token price now too much cheap compare to it is pump price .. I said this because if you want to earn more talk then you need lot of time to gather a good amount talk as now talk payment only 200  but at past we got daily 450 talk token .. so buy some for better profit .

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Tallest said:

Let just the patient with the forum and keep working to accumulate more coins in our various wallets because I believe the future will be bright for members who accumulate lots of the coins, sooner or later the price of talkcoin will rise.

@TallestMore and more TALK tokens flow to the market, plus 1% profit from InvestBox, the price of TALK tokens cannot suddenly increase. We need to have solutions from the forum & Yobit. Yobit need to do something to accept TALK as a payment to reduce transaction fee.

5 hours ago, Farah Durani said:

Dear mate you are right. The Value of talk token is decreased too much. And in future i think it will dump. I think other kind of token should be provided for posts. Because value of Bitcoin is very low and the reward for post is also refuced.

@Farah DuraniCurrently Yobit give us 2 rewards: 1 is satoshi, we have nothing to complain about it, 1 is TALK - there are too many problems that TAL price drops every day.
I do not think that Yobit will replace TALK with another token such as DOGE or YO, I want Yobit to accept TALK as part of the Yobit ecosystem: they should accept TALK as a method of payment of transaction fees, expenses for InvestBox or Dice fee...

• +1 1

On 3/20/2021 at 6:48 PM, selfmade said:

But the increase of altcoins have not applied to Talk token it is still down, so some might prefer to hold or invest in the investbox other coins that have more potential in price increasing.

Wl, that's true mate, Talk token has a own chain which can be increased it's price depends on it's demand, if many people are buying some TALK token, the price of it will be increased depends on how much will people bought.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If  you want my advice then buy some talk right now as the talk token price now too much cheap compare to it is pump price .. I said this because if you want to earn more talk then you need lot of time to gather a good amount talk as now talk payment only 200  but at past we got daily 450 talk token .. so buy some for better profit .

I actually understand what you are trying to say here, you mean the bigger your investment the bigger your profit you earn but for me currently I don't have much capital to invest on talkcoin and that is why I am working here to gradually accumulate some amount to my wallet for future.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Tallest said:

I actually understand what you are trying to say here, you mean the bigger your investment the bigger your profit you earn but for me currently I don't have much capital to invest on talkcoin and that is why I am working here to gradually accumulate some amount to my wallet for future.

If you have no funds to invest on talk token right now then only advice for you is work here daily and earn talk token while keep it in investbox till the token value do not increase .. also you are earning btc payment now so you can use it for buy talk token .

• +1 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:27 PM, MrSpasybo said:

So a very active member will get 10 * 20 + 50 = 250 TALK = 50 RUB/day
If another member uses InvestBox with a daily return of 1%, with an investment of 25,000 TALK, he will also get 250 TALK per day.
At the current rate of 1 TALK = 0.2 RUB, the investment would be 25000 * 0.2 = 5000 RUB.
According to calculations, by the 71st day he will make 100% profit, or own about 50,000 TALK.

Are you willing to invest RUB 5000 to always get a stable reward in TALK token?

1. 10*20 which means that you get payment for all your posts, +50 for reputation point is now -50 :classic_wink:

And where are tokens for topics? You can get 50 TALK tokens for topic.

2. Why RUR why not BTC? How you will get that amount on RUR market that you dont move price?

3. "stable reward" can you explain that to people/investors which get TALK at 100sat (and above) that is "stable reward".

Point is, investbox plan is good but you must to know how to use. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 3/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, JesusFries said:

Wl, that's true mate, Talk token has a own chain which can be increased it's price depends on it's demand, if many people are buying some TALK token, the price of it will be increased depends on how much will people bought.

But the officials of cryptotalk must do something to influence people to invest in their coin, it seems there is no much interested in this coin.

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

1. 10*20 which means that you get payment for all your posts, +50 for reputation point is now -50 :classic_wink:

And where are tokens for topics? You can get 50 TALK tokens for topic.

2. Why RUR why not BTC? How you will get that amount on RUR market that you dont move price?

3. "stable reward" can you explain that to people/investors which get TALK at 100sat (and above) that is "stable reward".

Point is, investbox plan is good but you must to know how to use. :classic_wink:

@BullRunBit

1.I don't understand what you mean, I have included 50 TALK tokens in the rating. Where are 50 TALK topics for topics from???
2. I often use the exchange rate TALK/RUB as a reference, anyway Yobit is a Russian exchange. If calculated in BTC, 1 TALK = 4-5 sts.
3. "stable reward" in my opinion is the amount of TALK that a person can get steadily every day from InvestBox strategy like the number of TALK tokens that a hard-working and lucky member can obtain.
I am using InvestBox and I think it is quite simple to understand and use.

10 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@BullRunBit

1.I don't understand what you mean, I have included 50 TALK tokens in the rating. Where are 50 TALK topics for topics from???
2. I often use the exchange rate TALK/RUB as a reference, anyway Yobit is a Russian exchange. If calculated in BTC, 1 TALK = 4-5 sts.
3. "stable reward" in my opinion is the amount of TALK that a person can get steadily every day from InvestBox strategy like the number of TALK tokens that a hard-working and lucky member can obtain.
I am using InvestBox and I think it is quite simple to understand and use.

1. I mean, that you dont get anymore tokens for giving reputation points on posts (max.50 rate/day) but you get 50 TALK for creating topic.

2. We all use cryptocurrency, why to calculate with fiat if you can with cryptocurrency (market).

3. I did not write that is not good to putt your tokens in investbox, but if you buy tokens you must to choose carefully when is good time for that. Like I say people which buy TALK at 100sat and above they faced with big drop of price.

Point is that members daily sell their tokens on currently price, and like you can see price drop constantly but if we see some changes soon we maybe could to see some movemant too.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png