What are the basic laws that new members must follow? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abosalim

What are the basic laws that new members must follow?

I ask those with experience and fame in the forum to give me basic information to work in the right way and to avoid mistakes that lead to a waste of time.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think this type of posts are to much in this forum and we shouldn't create this type of topics any more. You can know all the information about this forum by reading the pinned posts on "about forum". Anyway most important is don't do any plagiarism. Always choose the perfect section for posting your content. Thanks

• +4 1

My dear @Abosalim , I am also a new member of the forum.  I think you will benefit if you read the pin posts of the forum well.  So first you have to read the pin posts of beginners section and forum section.  This will be of great benefit to your post.Thanks

• +1 1

The forum have many rules that anyone should respect them all without forget any one,the most important of them I think is the copy past and plagiarism any one need to create his own content to have a good reputation and avoid any warning points 

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hi all friend welcome cryptotalk platform.I can't copy post.crypto can check you and if you discovered they will banned you..so keep in this platform...... 

• Useful or interesting 1

@Abosalim

Posting Rules:

1. No malware or phishing site link.

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

3. No plagiarism content without reference.

4. Double posting is prohibited. Bump restrictions should be applied (20 hours).

5. No link shorten.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

7. No referral link.

8. No zero value post, ensure constructive post discussion. Don't use google translator or any automated translator. Publishing of Yobit codes is prohibited!

9. No begging.

10. For local language, use the local board only.

• +3 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

New members of this platform must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont copy paste

Dont cheat on this platform 

Dont use any automations to this platform 

Dont use more then one account 

Shared here quality posts 

Shared creative contents 

Dont post useless posts 

Dont use harsh language 

• +3 1

In the beginning, you should read the rules carefully, try to implement them, and stay away from prohibitions. You should create posts in your distinctive style, using the English language and without misspellings, and try to avoid copying a post or comment from other members so as not to be exposed to warning points or your account may be banned, try to cooperate with all members and help everyone

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My friend, all you have to do is read the forum’s guidelines and laws in the first section of the forum and abide by them and promise to break them in order to stay safe and keep your account

• +3 1

New members must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont copy paste 

Dont cheat on this platform 

Dont use any automations to this platform 

Dont use more then one account 

Respect all members of this platform 

Dont use any harsh language 

• +3 1

Yes, those who want to get more profits must exert more effort in searching for sites and platforms that give good profits and also they must work hard and learn more about the world of cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

You should focus first on reading the forum rules and conditions and adhering to them properly so as not to be banned and trying to benefit from reading the topics published by old members to understand and master the mechanism of work in the forum. Well
Post posts in clear and understandable language and present your good ideas so that you receive positive support from the rest of the members
good luck to you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear, there are many important rules that you must follow in order to create important and useful topics for others, the topic must consist of 100 characters, and the topic must also contain useful and different information, stay away from copying and repeat old topics.

• +3 2

Dear you try to follow the instructions and read the seniors posts to earn more experience. Then you should create your own thinking without coping other members post. I think you understand dear @Abosalim

There is a section called about forum on where we can easily get the necessary info required to stay on this amazing forum. I suggest you to visit that section to get the basic rules and regulations for all the beggenirs. 

Lets start

Write posts of more than 100 characters and also do related posts, use understandable words, and avoid sending spam

Read the forum terms carefully so that you can create good content and avoid deleting and wasting your time.

• +3 1

Greetings dear, 

firstly welcome on crypto talk world.

I hope you will find new ways of earning especially for the support of your family.

Mainly much of the people at there they are especially for this purpose.

So, working stlye.

1-complete your 100-posts firstly.

2-make your posts to be guideful.

3-create your posts by observing others point of view.

4-make your accounton yobit.

5-get hood response from other

6-Always try to becomea giver in respect of hood reputaion to others.

7- try to keep updated yourself in the digital market.

8- make your 20-posts daily.

9-give respect to your seniors.

10- learn by observation.

have a good journey dear

I think at least, beginners should remember the rules of the forum well, do not insult other participants, and express themselves competently, culturally.

The rules are simple just post a comment according to topic or if you want to post a topic it should be related to the section in which you want to post topic and your comments should be unique. 

You are welcome in this forum,  well you just have to follow the rules and keep working according to the rules of the forum. Write simple and understandable words when  posting so that members won't find it difficult to understand and please don't use abusive words. 

The rules on this forum apply to everyone. The rules of this forum are actually easy to understand. So my first advice is to read those rules thoroughly. Rules exist to keep this forum organized. Besides, the more useful comments or useful topics you write to people in this forum, the more you earn.

Hello my friend.  Above all, you must read the forum rules carefully and adhere to them completely to avoid warning and banning points.  I advise you to devote part of your time to reading the topics in all sections in order to gain some knowledge before starting work on this forum.  Avoid copying and pasting.  The content must be good in order to get a good reputation and thus support and money.  I wish you all the best

to start with pleasant the following. Beloved in order to become successful on this community forum next you must stick to the principles or perhaps restrictions with this program, cause them to become the goal. Make an effort to submit beneficial feedback or perhaps matter which can be linked to crypto Planet. Submit the particular helpful articles which can be beneficial not merely to suit your needs also for one other associate with this program.