Is crypto waste of time? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

Crypto talk is very useful and better platform  for earning and investment on daily basis so it will be waste of time to sat that crypto talk is waste of time So its a beneficial and helpful for every user.

Crypto is never a waste of time because after working in cryptotalk forum you will definitely achieve success in gaining knowledge and also in earning income in the forum. So do not give up. 

If you know how to use the field properly and earn money from it, then you are not wasting your time, but rather investing it and increasing your experience in other fields.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is an investment of time that will give excellent results in the sense of knowledge and income. It is a job like any job, where patience, determination and effort are required. Every effort well directed and analyzed will be successful both on a personal and secular level.

Dear due to rising price of bitcoins, the administration have reduced the payment. But we should never get disappointed as may be with passage of time, they will increase the income. So we should must have patience and Keep working as hardwork never goes waste. 

• +1 1

I don't think so. In this platform where we can learn and earn money. In this platform, we provide our thoughts knowledge and share our experience. From this, we can gain knowledge. Gaining knowledge is not wasting our time. 

In the beginning the people think that it is a wastage of time but latter after spending there some time on this plate forum they accept that it's not a wastage of time.... It's a good for earning as well as learning... So safe yourself from unwanted rumors and keeps close to crypto talk. 

I'm aslo disappointed but many people's joined fastly here so admin could reduce payment system and now am happy to be a member here so I am holding talk tokens for reaching to the moon . So yeah one time bitcoin also low and now it's very high here admin are also good one time talk token also got good reach.

No dear doing crypto is not a waste of time because the value of bitcoin increase and decrease at the time.  In the same way income of this forum increases and decreases so we just need to continue working hard instead of discouraging.

Of course, crypto is not a waste of time, because it is one of the best things that you can waste your time with, it is really good, and try to continue and you will not regret it.

• +2 1

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Certainly not. This forum provides us with knowledge about the world of coding that we were previously ignorant of. This is never a waste of time, it is an investment of time and investing it in interests that bring benefit and profit. Previously, I wasted my time on social media sites that did not bring interest.  Now, I am setting aside daily hours to work and learn here. It's an amazing forum and we are fortunate to have joined it

Hello my friend, I do not agree with you, encryption is never a waste of time because it is a real income site and working with it is not a waste of time. Here you receive your salary regularly and otherwise. There is a lot of information here for free, so do not disappoint you. Here are the best places to learn and earn money

My friend,
In my opinion, working on this site is not a waste of time despite the reduction in wages. We do not use this site only to achieve profits, but to exchange information and knowledge about digital currencies and their importance in addition to that we can make new friends from this site

Actually I don't think it’s a waste of time at all rather on my opinion you can use your time wisely by working on Cryptotalk.You can learn here many more new things and know about Cryptocurrency and trading.Besides it is giving you a great chance of earning money.

I don't think this is a waste of time ... because we all know that in every business there is difficulty, there is ease, and sometimes fluctuations .. We must be patient and enjoy the work we do in order in order to benefit and benefit ... this greed to directly reach the top in the world of cryptography It will make us return to zero in an instant, and no matter how much the currency's price falls, we must realize that it will rise again no matter how long it takes ... We must make more effort and be optimistic that the next is better.

Of course not, the cryptocurrency is increasing in value day by day and can be exchanged for many other currencies, as it is not a waste of time, but rather increases in value

• +1 1

I don't think it's a waste of time. Despite the payments being cut down there are still alot of things you can get from the forum. Knowledge is still very important and you should do your best to acquire as much as you can

The time we spend learning and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies, is definitely valuable time

This is what we do on the cryptotalk forum

Even though the payment goes down, knowledge is the most important profit for us

Even after reducing the payment, this forum is the best source for earning profits, especially after the proliferation of fake and fraudulent faucets and mining sites, so we have to benefit as much as possible from our presence in it to collect the necessary capital to start our own investments.

Welcome my friend, I am new here and have not been before the cut I do not think that our existence is a waste of time in the end we earn money and we can invest and work Why is it so hard

I do not think so at all, because even with the reduction of the rate of payment, the CryptoTalk forum still secures the daily expenses of many members, especially those who live in the countries where the base currency is at a low rate.

• +2 1

Please answer me one small question.  how can it be a waste of time that gives a lot of people who work smartly the opportunity to earn very bad money?  rhetorical question

Dear actually I was upset when payment was reduced from 1000 Satoshi per post to 200 satoshi per post but now I am not upset dear we can earn money with our work hard maybe now I payment less but this forum is helpful for us for understanding to Crypto world.

My friend, we must not be disappointed, but rather we must cooperate to work harder, because problems do not last, and we must find a path to success together.