Is crypto waste of time? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

i think we have to continue in this forum and in the cryptoworld cause altough the reducing of the payments but the itcoin are raising and today it reached at 50000 so i think we have to continue

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For me, dear colleagues of this great forum, it is not at all a waste of time since I am a lover of cryptocurrencies and here I find a lot of information about what I am passionate about, such as the small gains in which we can get welcome are
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

The admin made it clear that the reduction was as a result of the sudden spike in the price of bitcoin and there is no way that they would have sustained the payment. So I think it is a good development. You should be calculating your earning in dollars and not bitcoin.

• +1 1

Not really friend,crypto can never be a waste of time,although I'm still a beginner but I've seen alit if people who are gaining and earning from Crypto, the crypto enable us to make useful posts and earn free bitcoins which will surely serve as an additional income to us and can be used to solve our financial problems, so I see no reason why someone should say crypto is a waste of time 

In one word: No. 

Cryptotalk will always be the place that will be in our hearts, and while the payments may happen to be lower, we still have to be grateful for everything and not dismiss it. We knew that high prizes couldn't be given away like that forever. We have to be grateful for having even the small prizes we receive and keep using the forum. It has proven to be rewarding and especially for the loyal members, so I am going to stay in Cryptotalk no matter what.

I am sure that the more we raise the quality of our posts, the better will be the rewards in the future. Even if today we are making one or two dollars, I still think that the forum will find a way to reward the loyal members. I suggest to everyone to stay and become better, reach higher ranks and make good points with our posts.

• +1 1

@Mohsin hassan  No Brother It Is Not Waste Of Time Vecause awr Are Getting Knowledge About Digital Currencies And Also Earning By Just Posting Some Comments Here. So Its Not A Waste Of Time. If It Would Be Waste Of Time Then Here Are Million Of Members So Are They Wasting There Time?  No buddy Its Not Waste Of Time. 

• +2 1

Dear due to rising price of bitcoins, the administration have reduced the payment. But we should never get disappointed as may be with passage of time, they will increase the income. So we should must have patience and Keep working as hardwork never goes waste 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Cryptotalk forum is not a waste of time. You learn and also earn money. Just continue working hard and making useful post with relevant information you will be able to earn reasonable amount  

23 hours ago, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

My friend, since there is a financial payoff for your time that you spend in this field, this indicates that it is not a waste of time. If you are an active member and work hard, you will receive your full salary.

Not at all. Instead, the time we spend on cryptocurrencies allows us to learn new things and enrich our knowledge. It is said that crypto enhances our curiosity, which is why we are constantly spending our time in this forum.

Payments can decrease or increase at any moment due to the economic situation , but the valuable things that the platform offers do not decrease. It is a constant thing, so we must not despair or stop and we must move forward.

Cryptotalk is not a waste of time you can earn from it freely and get rewards from it you can also earn about Cryptocurrency that is the new digital life 

• +1 1

I don't think so that it is a waste of time you are getting knowledge about the cryptocurrency and many other useful things and when u are getting knowledge even free so how it is waste of time 

Since the price of BTC is sky rocketing, there's really not much difference in value between what they were paying, and what they're paying now. This difference is becoming smaller and smaller as BTC is going high in value. So of course it is still worth.

Whoever said that crypto is not a waste of time, but rather it is one of the best things that you can spend time on, but you love to take advantage of it in the right way, the thing is wonderful, do not waste it on yourself in questions 

• +1 1

In my opinion it's not. It will never be a waste of time because we gain something to it. It would become a waste if ever we dive into it without any proper knowledge and lose something. As long as we are enjoying it and we are gaining something to it, it is not a waste of time. 

My all friend it is wrong. Cryptotalk is very good value and we earn lot of money this platform. I am very happy to using crptotalk and earn lot of money. Dear friends it is fake news about cryptotalk, cryptotalk is very good currency. Thanks

Mate having something less is better than having nothing as you are right according to the new policy of crypto we earn little amount of money but the thing is that it is better than having nothing. So try to work hard and work according to the rules and regulations of forum and one day you will become able to get good amount of money.

• +3 1

Certainly, there is no waste of time, but every moment in which we are here to gain something new and important, and this forum is the best ever, because we gain a lot of information and profits, and in my opinion, every work through which we can meet our daily requirements deserves to devote all time to it.

Hello everyone, at first when I started in the world of cryptos, I thought that what I was doing was wasting my time, but then as time went by, I realized that the best thing I could do was to work with cryptos and its ecosystem, I already knew many strategies and alternatives to make money with digital currencies, now I am fascinated and every day I continue learning new things.

Hello I'm new in this forum. No never crypto is not a waist of time because it is a useful platform. I learned from this and earning money.

Many peoples are enjoying this forum .it is very helpful for peoples and me .it is growing our skills

My dear friend, encryption is not as wasted as everyone thinks, but given the different way of investing, some people think it's kind of good as an investment, not a waste of time. 

Hi my dear friends your topic is very good.Crypto is not a time consuming because we can earn money.

And we can earn money from it very easily. We only have to make  comments to answer the question.