Bitcoin worth in 2025? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amjid88

Bitcoin worth in 2025?

At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on completing the 100 posts and welcome you on the journey of the crypto world full of knowledge. I hope that you will take advantage of your presence with something useful as well, and even though I am not a senior member, I expect from my experience that the Bitcoin currency will flourish in the near future.

• +5 1

Dear Friend
In my opinion, all digital currencies, not just Bitcoin, will increase in value over time.
As we see at the present time the enormous increase in the value of Bitcoin and in my opinion this is natural and better because dealing in digital currencies is easier than dealing in fiat currencies.
So I think in 2025 Bitcoin's value will increase

Welcome my friend and congratulations to you that it is the first 100 free participation inside the forum and that the currency in training will get a high price in the future, but we must work on investing it in order to increase its price in the future because the numbers affiliated with it are limited and that helps in its success in the future

• +5 1

By seeing the current scenario and predictions for the future we can say that Bitcoin will go further highs in future as well and it will be more than 100k$ in coming years. Bitcoin has gotten a great acceptance and now it's demand has increased a lot .

Everyone notices the increase in the value of Bitcoin and has become one of the strongest currencies in the encrypted currency market, and we can consider this as clear evidence that Bitcoin is getting stronger and will continue to rise in the coming years

Everyone notices the increase in the value of Bitcoin and has become one of the strongest currencies in the encrypted currency market, and we can consider this as clear evidence that Bitcoin is getting stronger and will continue to rise in the coming years

• +3 1

On 2/15/2021 at 3:22 PM, Amjid88 said:

Hello everyone I hope you're all doing great. With completing my 100 trial posts yesterday I thought I should post a topic now to test my level of how much have I learned in these past few days.

So I did a little research and came up with an idea to ask senior members that what they think will be BTC worth in coming year or I should say in 2025?

What I learnt from my research on this particular topic is that next decade is the decade of bitcoin and there will be a high increase in its value.

The professionals have analyzed that bitcoin could reach $3 trillion total valuation by 2025.

What do you (seniors as will as juniors) think bitcoin's worth will be in the next decade.

If you find my topic informative, a positive reputation would be highly appreciated. Thank you all.

Congratulations dear friend  for completing your hundred posts   may be when I look upon the popularity of the  Bitcoin  I believe absolutely their is no doubt it become very popular in the world  and these days are not far when it replace  the national currency and  be the top one.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly my friend, the price of Bitcoin will be very high next year because there is a lot of demand and supply for it, and this is what will make the price of Bitcoin rise until it reaches the highest price. And with the passage of time, of course, there will be many members who use encrypted currencies. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Of course, my friend, the Bitcoin currency will spread more and further and will penetrate many areas of existence, as we are now seeing, and analysts anticipate a rise in its price in the future, but I do not believe it will hit this level because it is much too high and exaggerated.

You are right, the bitcoin has a good future in the near time, so there is higher posibillity that the bitcoin will pump up and we most take advantage of this prediction and make huge return, thank you so much. 

First of all I congratulate you on completing your first hundred posts. Dear we all are aware of every rising fame and price of btc. So it is expected that BTC will gain highest rate in 2025. Even I have heard that some predictions have calculated that btc will reach 1500$ in 2025.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Certainly, the value of bitcoin is increasing year after year, and we will witness an unprecedented rise in this currency because global trade is shifting to electronic day after day and the world is moving to deal completely in fiat currencies, so we will witness an unprecedented rise in its price in the near future.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people are using them as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  They use all possibilities to increase the profits of using Bitcoin.  The developer, exchanges, buyer, seller, and government participate in Bitcoin development based on their ability and function.

Dear friend I want to tell you that the value of BTC in 2025 my b'cross $100,000 because it is increased everyday so we should invest in in BTC because BTC is a digital currency and its value is increased everyday so we should working on BTC but we should follow the rules and regulation of this platform

• +2 1

Dear Bitcoin with the long term, it is really the best job well. I advise everyone to store the Bitcoin currency in the long run because it will definitely reap you fictional profits from now to 2025 so my advice to all of you is to search for knowledge about it and most importantly, it is a distinctive and approved currency of the largest  Companies around the world and countries as well, and their price is very large, and I see that it barely reaches 100,000 dzars before the end of 2021, so what will happen to him in 2025? Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the star who is paying the price of Bitcoin or the coach who is coming will go to the billionaire.Because if you look, the price is still high, not low It is getting stronger now or with the passage of time The price will be much higher in May 25.

Bitcoin is the number one higgest currency of the world, in my opinion in the 2025 its rate increase upto 99000$ or more, because more and more peoples are investing in it. Thanks

friend as all of know that how the bitcoin gain a great value in the market at starting it has low value but now it gain its peak value and it worth in the market at high rate and in my opinion in the next 10 years it value reach at highest peak almost in 70000$ to 80000$ because as the time pass it value goes to increasing also its demand increase in the world.

It is an interesting topic, I think that my opinion, along with the opinion of experts, is that the bitcoin price increase is a foregone conclusion, regardless of its fall in the past few days, but we are promised to increase its price a lot in the long term .

• +4 1

First of all congratulation for the completing of your free 100 posts, you really try alot for creating this topic. We all believe in a decade to come bitcoin will raise seriously because because are seriously investing in it. 

• +1 1

Congratulations to finish 100 comments my friend, I think that the world of digital currencies is a bit complicated and everything is going to happen in it, the value of Bitcoin will increase. This is clear, but I think it will suddenly drop strongly as well.

Edited by Ali_Yaseen
  • +4 1

Dear friend @Malik nasir @dlal88 @Life line n first of all, I would like to congratulate you on completing 100 free posts. I hope that you have gained information and experience that will benefit you in future encryption. In terms of future bitcoin prices, I think that the price will rise even more and spread around the world. The next era is the era of cryptocurrencies. Thank you 

Yes my friend you are right to increase the Bitcoin currency by increasing its popularity day after day and even everyone goes to investment and everyone who has experience will invest and therefore I think that in 2025 the market value of the Bitcoin that was created will have a great value and spread widely around the world

• +2 1

First, I want for you to congratulate anyone in filling out your 100 blogposts along with delightful anyone for the voyage in the crypto entire world brimming with know-how. I'm hoping that you reap the benefits of your current profile using something helpful also, although We are not only an elderly new member, My spouse and I count on via our expertise that this Bitcoin currency exchange will certainly thrive immediately.

It is critical to discuss it, but I believe it is difficult to predict how high the price of bitcoin would rise, given that its presence may have an effect on the global economy. We must act quickly and purchase some of them, as by 2025, she and a few digital currencies might be the only ones left. The other, as well as paper money, would vanish.

Hello friends.At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on completing the 100 free posts. I hope that you have gained information and experiences that benefit you in the field of encryption in the future. As for the price of Bitcoin in the future, I think that its price will increase more and more and will spread all over the world. The next era is the era of cryptocurrencies.thanks for read my comments