Stumbling is the fist step of Success - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stumbling is the fist step of Success

I congratulate you, my friend . We must not give up, learn from our mistakes, and pursue our path stronger until success . If we were to stop whenever we were punished, we would never achieve our goal . This forum provides us with a wonderful opportunity that we cannot find every day .

• +2 1

As for me, it was my mistakes at the beginning of my trading experience that taught me how to invest consciously, despite my successive losses at the time, because I was not knowingly investing and knowledge, but just buying high currencies, and this matter lost me a lot, but the important thing is that I learned from that.

Dear friend you are right. This forum not only give us money but it also give us lot of knowledge. We can learn many new things from this platform. Dear if we are making posts then we should focus on it instead of other things. Dear if we make mistakes then we should learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat that mistake again.

I really dislike this thing that many members are just take this forum for earning money we should clear our mind at this form is not only for earning we can also get many other things from it like we can get knowledge from this form and we should focus on our work that we should share our knowledge with each other.

Failure is the first step towards success and not the end of the road, rather it is always the beginning. Review your current situation and change strategies whenever you notice their futility, and always remember:
"Never be a model for that weak man with a fragile heart who, if he runs into a problem, drains his energy with anger and frustration."

• +5 1

This platform is a good place to improve ourselves, and it is a great advantage to make money. Actually, Thanks to our errors or stumbles that we have or that we commit that make us improve every day even more to get to what we want. In this forum I learn a lot from following the old members that they, They provide quality content and broaden my vision. So I believe that you can come to good places by working steadily.

My friend, this forum is really cool, not just because of making money and profits, which we learn every day and every post about cryptocurrencies, something we should be aware of who knows
Cryptocurrencies may become a trailblazer for everyone

Yes dear I like your topic,my favourite topics is successful topics I loved it I like this platform for giving a very good informated and useful post for any newbie and changing there mind and growing up.

Working in this forum some people are so working hard in this platform and I also appreciate there work and keep success in your life.

Good luck every freind.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think we need to know that this platform is not only for earning rather a platform for learning too, so we most  embrace the good learning ability in the platform because there are more to be learnt from the forum.. 

Welcome, all of us. At the beginning, we had the same questions and we were working without any goal other than gaining experience, but with time you feel satisfied with yourself because you exchanged your opinions and ideas for others and from him also you earn money and can invest it in order to earn more.

• +2 1

I thank the forum for this wonderful opportunity to be here, you are right, we are not here to make money as much as we want to gain more information and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must do well and learn from our mistakes to be strong

friend not need to worry this forum is the best forum you can used it for learning and get earning from the forum so never missed this great chance to learn crypto world information so if you get success on this forum you need to work hard and share the best information to crypto members

At first my regards... I want to tell you that we are here to make money and gain knowledge about the world of encrypted currencies, but we stumbled once, twice or more. This does not mean that we stop...Rather, we must continue to demand and learn. Our failure does not mean despair. Rather, it means that we can continue and return better and succeed. Be patient and do not despair. Failure is the path of success

My dear friend, you are right. Stumbling is the first step towards success is very impt for us to understand. We should never be affraid of failure and we should accept it as well as work harder to overcome the failure.

All of us believe that earning gains isn't just about having a lot of chances to learn new things and getting good instruction on how to sell bitcoin to make money for ourselves. And by adding this platform to our Yobit platform, we will maximize our trading and yobit investmentbox revenue on a daily basis.

I agree with you. This platform is good to improve our skills . With this forum , I improve my vocabulary words and also communication speed . I learn different currencies and their exchanges on this platform. I love this forum the most for it's learning. 

On 2/15/2021 at 2:28 PM, Darth said:

Hello, Friends i just completed my 100 post task. 
And i have learned something especially from this forum.

Diverse expression of thoughts are being there, which will be good for us for learning and building our knowledge. 
Firstly, i have no idea how to use this forum, 

i step down and i was thinking that i just wasting my time for pietty earning. 
i just stumble.

i do not want to raise again.

Because i think this is totally a wastage of time.

But, when i see thousands of communities are working on this forum.

is these only working for pietty money ?

is all of us are only working for some money ? 
Well , i was wrong and i found many of people use this platform for transformation of character. 

They learn from others, They watch carefully.

They observe the thoughts.

They select the right persons.

They joined the other communities.

They not just only earn, they earn their worth by giving respect in different manner to accomplish thier goals of life.

They use this platform for learning and applied on field practices. 
with every mistake, with every up’s and down’s, with every disasters, with every shock. 

They learn.

then, why i could not be like them.

So, i choose to work on this forum.

i need your suggestions for raising our knowledge and buliding our character by observing others. 
is it good to be there ?? 

Sorry for the mistake, it was (first) step towards success. 

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

Yes i agree with you, we can't be stable until we stumble and when we experience something we become experts of that thing. we should never give up and should keep on working hard. 

No matter how long it takes. 

Thank you 

Ofcurse my friend,all of us have to be patient and careful in your work,and w don't have to give up if we face any difficulties and everyone will face obstacles in his work, so we have to overcome everything in order to success in our job.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you all, i will try to share more guideful material with you all.

i really like your spirit.

So, i will try my best to provide a valuable content with you all.

Whixh will help you to learn and earn.

Best wishes for you all.

Of course,I agree with you, stumbling is the first step of every success story today, at the beginning the journey will looks like hell, there will be obstacles on the road to success but only a determined mind will make it to their destination and become successful, so in this forum also, beginning of is a kinda hard and stressful for every newbie,but if your mind now determined that I must get there, you will work very hard until you achieve your goals.

• +1 1

Well my friend, mistakes must always be made on our path towards learning and knowledge, but unlike what many people think, mistakes are the most important source of learning and gaining personal experience, but the most important thing is not to lose self-confidence. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have no doubt that stumbling is the first step of success but I want to tell you that hard working is very essential for success and without goal we cannot get success and if we want success then we should be practical in life.

• +5 1

Many people think that it is a fake site. But reality is opposite of it. To do work on this site in not a wastage of time. This is the greatest platform where you not only earn money, but also learn many thing. A lot of people work here. You can also improve your communication skills. So be strong!

Dear friend ... When you work hard and try to achieve your goals and be patient, then you will definitely be successful ... There is nothing more beautiful than success because it makes a person comfortable in his life and proud of his work.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you, being the newbie I'm stumbling to get better equipped with the necessities of this forum. I'm really in the same opinion that stumbling is the first step towards success.