Stumbling is the fist step of Success - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stumbling is the fist step of Success

Hello, Friends i just completed my 100 post task. 
And i have learned something especially from this forum.

Diverse expression of thoughts are being there, which will be good for us for learning and building our knowledge. 
Firstly, i have no idea how to use this forum, 

i step down and i was thinking that i just wasting my time for pietty earning. 
i just stumble.

i do not want to raise again.

Because i think this is totally a wastage of time.

But, when i see thousands of communities are working on this forum.

is these only working for pietty money ?

is all of us are only working for some money ? 
Well , i was wrong and i found many of people use this platform for transformation of character. 

They learn from others, They watch carefully.

They observe the thoughts.

They select the right persons.

They joined the other communities.

They not just only earn, they earn their worth by giving respect in different manner to accomplish thier goals of life.

They use this platform for learning and applied on field practices. 
with every mistake, with every up’s and down’s, with every disasters, with every shock. 

They learn.

then, why i could not be like them.

So, i choose to work on this forum.

i need your suggestions for raising our knowledge and buliding our character by observing others. 
is it good to be there ?? 

Sorry for the mistake, it was (first) step towards success. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

This forum is not just for us to make money, it shows us the way to move forward.  Success will come if we work hard and take every task of the forum seriously.  The more time I can spend in this forum, the more I can learn about crypto and spend time improving my future here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Sharif4847 said:

This forum is not just for us to make money, it shows us the way to move forward.  Success will come if we work hard and take every task of the forum seriously.  The more time I can spend in this forum, the more I can learn about crypto and spend time improving my future here.

Thank you Sir for your precious words.

It's really not a wasting time as you can see the forum have a big community now and all work hard and share with others and learn together, I have been more than year in this forum and never stop to login and enjoy surfing posts 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you.Stumbling is the fist step of Success.without stumbling you can't earn from this forum.

• +4 1

I know very well my dear that learning needs patience. Yes, we all skip and stumble, but do not stop, we are trying and trying until we succeed.  In this forum we have to be strong because we learn a lot about digital currencies and make money, it is a beneficial forum for everyone, and it is worth continuing with it.

• +2 2

Good evening, friend, I am here because I can make my own income here, and certainly the forum is a source that the renewal of knowledge and skill for the participants in it does not stop, and that any mistake that may happen to me is nothing but a push for patience to achieve what I want

• +3 1

Yes you cannot study everything in the  first step foe that you must have to be very hardworking and have to be a good presence of mind if you do that you will get a good benefit from the forum as money and also as knowledge.And this forum also connects us with yobit exchange we can increase our earnings faily by trading and investing our earning on yobit invest box.

• +2 1

The more time that I involved myself in this work the more I get knowledge from here in this way I will be constant in my struggle and I am sure that success will be on my doorstep by my activity of constant struggle.

• +4 1

Yes dear this forum is not only use to make or earn money. This forum has many advantages and many aims. Mist of the people which use this forum is full of the crypto currency knowledge . So the first step of any success is very hard. We should take first step with mist careful.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, This forum is a amazing platform to earn money and gain knowledge. You can earn money and knowledge by spending your time here. The more you spend your time here the more you learn about crypto currencies. 

• +3 1

The most useful thing for you about cryptocurrencies is that you stay here if you are a fan of this field. This forum is the largest source of learning about cryptocurrencies and we all went through periods of despair, but determination was our weapon, so do not give up

• +2 1

Working in this forum is not intended to be mere profit for currencies, but there is a lot of knowledge and experience that we seek to acquire and learn skills in the field of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Stumbling is always the first step towards success because without that stumble in itself we could not move forward because it is thanks to that stumble that we can continue to advance on our path because that stumble helps us a lot in what it is to move forward and achieve. What we do want and it is true without that we could not do anything because that stumble what it is is that it is a mistake that helps us improve.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I believe that if stumbling is the first step towards success because without stumbling or making a mistake we cannot improve because it is thanks to those errors or stumbles that we have or that we commit that make us improve every day even more to get to what we want.

The road to success is full of obstacles and challenges that we must face by learning and working hard that this forum is an encyclopedia of information related to encrypted currencies that we must acquire through hard work

• +2 1

In this forum, in the beginning, we need to be patient and self-confident, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we encounter some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success. I hope everyone will not give up. The path to success is steps, not just a leap  One, the main thing that must be adhered to is the forum rules

Hello everyone, reaching success is not easy, we will always be presented with obstacles that will not allow us to move forward, and we will fall many times, but it is in us to know how to get up and move forward, to achieve our goals already set, in whatever platform we are working.

• +2 1

You are right dear, the forum is not only here to make money, but there is a lot of information related to cryptocurrencies and investment, and there are also many expert members in the field of coding and investment who help us avoid making mistakes and also help us increase our knowledge and experience in this field.

• +2 1

Regardless, we should know how to get up again every time we fall. I am glad that you share your experiences. Every new member will have a transition period. Sometimes it will get very tired. But this should not prevent us from continuing. If we want to be rewarded for our efforts, we should not give up.

Of course, I liked your way of discussing ideas by asking questions and answering them. This is the easiest way to communicate the idea smoothly to the recipient, and I add to your speech that you be very patient in any field, whether it is in the Cryptotalk Forum or by trading through the platforms

• +3 1

Your words are beautiful and motivating. I agree with you in this statement. Sometimes I think that working in this field is tiring and a waste of time, but sometimes I look at myself and I see that I learned new things in this work and talking with people on the site enjoys and teaches me and sometimes I gain Experience from them

• +2 1

My friend, your words are correct only if the member is interested in his work, then it is from criticism or stumbling blocks that he creates and innovates again Thank you for your advice, dear, have a good day

• +1 1