Crypto currency change the payment rule. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Crypto currency change the payment rule.

The payment system at the forum offers for every comment that gets a positive reputation of 200 Satoshi and therefore you will get 4000 Satoshi per day for 20 comments but you will not get payments for comments that do not get a positive reputation

Hey friends  payment was changed some day ago and crypto rules changed and now gave the payment too low I never get any payment. When I will get payment then I can know about it better. i think this rule is not for permanently maybe it will change soon. Thank you 

Your payments are normal, my friend, because the old payments were 1000 satoshi, but today they are 200 satoshi, the payment rules on the platform have changed recently.Nevertheless, you should pay more attention to the positive reputation.

Yes, my friend, the payment system has changed in this forum, as it used to pay for good posts 1000 Satoshi, and now it pays 200 Satoshi. If you want to know this change, it is registered on the top of the Yopt platform. Thank you

Yes dear the payment system has changed in this forum where the payment for one publication was 1000 Satoshi and now the payment for one publication is only 200 Satoshi and the old members have been charged to 1000 Satoshi where now and at this time the forum is updating the payment and we hope it will become like the new update that happened in the Russian section where the payment has become  For one publication 400 Satoshi and knowledge of change is recorded at the top of the platform

Hello my friend
Yes, the payment system has changed in this forum. It became 200 satoshi, as this site used to pay 1000 satoshi for every good post. You have to double your efforts to get more satoshi.

I think happened is that as your friends and who is a former members and what happened is that the capable one who had already been working and since they had not been paid.

Welcome my friend. I recently heard that the comment value has decreased to 200 satoshi per comment. I hope that the value of the participations will increase with the passage of time, so that the benefit and interest will prevail on all.

I think this platform keeps on changing its rules of payment and this is certainly a new thing for me to know about and I will try to adjust myself here according to the forum's point of view. So whatever the payment forum provides we need to accept it.

Yes dear the forum change the rules of payment now we only give 200 satoshis on every post and 10 talk token on per post. I think the payment system is also upgrading at time because English section payment is temporary off.

Your payment depends only on the quality of the content you are posting. It of course depends on your reputation. Old members earn good  because of the good content and as well as tge more reputation they have 

Yes this is happening in the forum the forum was paying for each comment with a positive rating of 1,000 Satoshi but in the last update it was reduced to 200 Satoshi I think the reason for this is the huge increase in forum members and the many posts .

The payment laws in this forum changed from one kilo per post to 200 knots per post if I recall why, after the high price of the bitcoin and crypto currency in general It's from a long time more than a month

• -4 1

Hello friends, I am new here. I have no idea about cryptocurrency change the payment rules. So you can contact from old members.. Seniors members please help him.

Yes dear fellows the payment system has changed in the platform and they are now paying 200 satoshi a day if your posts are important, so you must work hard to develop and improve your posts and thus increase your experience and knowledge as well always post the useful content.

Dear friend, the new payment policy for this platform has become 200 satoshi, where it was before that 1000 satoshi.  So you have to make an effort to get the money.

My friend, now you have to strive to get Satoshi because the new payment policy is now 200 Satoshi, but before it was 1000 Satoshi, and so this change will increase us by knowing the most useful publications that must be paid

Yes my friend there is a change in the paying process, previously you would be paid 1000 Satoshi for every useful post, now the payment amount is 200 for each post. I hope i was able to help you with your problem.