Crypto currency change the payment rule. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Crypto currency change the payment rule.

Hello friends I was so exicted and happy yesterday because I was get my first payment. But my friend who is old member of crypto currency he get 1000 satoshi with reputation posts.But I was get 200 satoshi with reputation posts. So,I want to know it's the new rule or not?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Oh that is so hard for all of us. My uncle who is old member of crypto currency he also said he got 1000 satoshi with reputation posts. I never get any payment. When I will get payment then I can know about it better. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, my friend, the payment system has changed in this forum, as it used to pay for good posts 1000 Satoshi, and now it pays 200 Satoshi. If you want to know this change, it is registered on the top of the Yopt platform. Thank you.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, rmdanabogfr123a said:

Yes, my friend, the payment system has changed in this forum, as it used to pay for good posts 1000 Satoshi, and now it pays 200 Satoshi. If you want to know this change, it is registered on the top of the Yopt platform. Thank you.

Thanks for your answer. Ok now I can know the new system of payment. I was started get payment recently. So,it is so important to me to know the new payment system. 

My friend, the new payment policy for this platform has become 200 satoshi, where it was before that 1000 satoshi. Your payments are normal according to the new payment policy. You must double your efforts to get more satoshi.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

yes that's the new payment methods of this cryptotalk forum and it was a great feature or something interesting ways to keep out the spammers and posting useless topics here because some of members here just spamming and feeding meaningless topics just to complete their daily posts limits and the use of new payment methods moderators will gives more time to analyze the most useful posts to be paid.

The rules of payment in this forum was changed from the 1k satoshi for each post to 200 satoshi per posts it's from a long time more than month if I remember that's why because the high price of the bitcoin and crypto currency in general 

Hello my dear friend, i think because the old members here is high payment and the newbie was not high payment or i think its up to us we need to hard work like the old members here for making good payment like them.

Yes this cryptocurrency forum's new payment method and it was a great feature or something interesting to keep spammers out and post useless things here because some members here just spamming and feeding meaningless things to complete their daily post limit to give moderators to use the new payment method Will give more time to analyze the most useful posts.

the payment system in this forum has changed, because these good posts used to pay 1000 satoshi, and now it pays 200 satoshi.Your payments are normal according to the new payment policy. If you want to know this change.

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The rules of payment in this forum was changed from the 1k satoshi for each post to 200 satoshi per posts it's from a long time more than month if I remember that's why because the high price of the bitcoin and crypto currency in general 

@scorpiali

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Ok I will work hard now.I want to always follow the rules and make useful posts for get positive reputation. I hope I will earn much coins by working crypto currency. I wish I will be a good member of crypto currency. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friends, I hope everyone is well both physically and mentally, as we have all been able to observe in recent weeks, the payment system has been modified since it will give us 200 sathosis per useful publication or comment.
A big greeting to the whole community

Greetings friend the January posts that were locked their payments were paid at 1000 Satoshi each but the new posts have a new value of 200 satoshis for each useful post maybe that's why you see the difference between your friend's payment and your payment. 

• +1 1

Hello, friend, if now the forum has lowered the amount of payment for each publication previously paid 1000 satoshis and now are 200 for each useful post this is due to the increase in the value of bitcoin many sites have decreased their rewards. 

Yes of course the payment was changed some day ago and crypto rules changed and now gave the payment too low but some days ago the payment is too good but now situation is not good because work high and payment too low. 

My companion, the unused installment arrangement for this stage has gotten to be 200 satoshi, where it was some time recently that 1000 satoshi. Your installments are typical concurring to the unused installment approach. You must twofold your endeavors to induce more satoshi.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, what I think happened is that as your friend who is a former member, what happened is that the capable one who had already been working and since they had not been paid and that work was how much they paid 1000 satoshis what they did is give him The pay that was due for what I work and they gave you that because surely when you started working it was when they had already changed the payment.

I suppose, for every reputation you gain, you get 200 satoshi, and for every good post you publish, you take 50 pieces, most likely.

You have to work hard to earn your reputation and earnings

All the best to you my friend

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. It is good news that you have earned profits and I think it will increase through hard work and follow-up. I wish you good and success.

My friend again started paying 200 satoshi. The payment policy has become like this, but I don't think that it lasts for a long time and it will increase with time, but we have to keep working to increase our experience and increase our chances of profit as well.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:10 AM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello friends I was so exicted and happy yesterday because I was get my first payment. But my friend who is old member of crypto currency he get 1000 satoshi with reputation posts.But I was get 200 satoshi with reputation posts. So,I want to know it's the new rule or not?

This is true that at past our forum given us for per useful post which get react 1000 satoshi . But the payment decrease now due to high pump of btc price and a huge number of spammer available in our forum who daily do the reputation cheating which lead forum reputation bad .

The payment policy has changed in the forum and now it is paid 200 satoshi for each useful post, and no member pays more than the other, so I do not think this is correct, and I suggest that you make sure of the correctness of your friend's words.

Yes of course for over few months ago the payment in BTC has been slashed down to infinitesimal value from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi, due to the upsurge in BTC price. But talk coin remain same for now 10 talk per useful posts. 

Welcome my friend. I recently heard that the comment value has decreased to 200 satoshi per comment. I hope that the value of the participations will increase with the passage of time, so that the benefit and interest will prevail on all.