Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

On 12/31/2019 at 9:23 AM, imdad123 said:

learning is key factor to earn money from this market so try to learn most of some important skills of trading and enjoy earning from crypto markets its very necessary.

@imdad123 You said right brother. The enjoyment of earning money from online really knows no bound. I already earned near thousands usd from online and I'm really very happy with crypto world.

That's right, to make more money, don't rely on free coins alone. It is better for us to learn to trade, because trading will result in more profit. We have to develop skills in trading, money opportunities are very promising to get in trading.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you are right trading is the best method to earn  money online but we can loose money at trading, so if we learn the skill of trading we  can earn good amount of  money in daily basis.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true mate. Free money is not for our hard work.We feel good when we earn from our hard work. We can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency from here. It hink it is the best forum to learn trading as well as crypto. This forum will help you in gaining knowledge and financially too.

• +2 1

Yes, learning is considered essential before entering any field and in cryptocurrencies. We must learn trading through different methods or choose a specific method and learn it well, then after that we put an amount of money for trading and start to test ourselves and the extent of our readiness

• +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, you are right trading is the best method to earn  money online but we can loose money at trading, so if we learn the skill of trading we  can earn good amount of  money in daily basis.

Loosing money is normal even in Forex trading people are losing a lot of money now with the American election going on.. but the best way to deal with loses is manage risks, it is called risks management.

You will be satisfy when you work here and see how useful this platform and hoW much you are getting every month. So i think there is no such good other platfoerm who pays you such good amount.

Good earning is so much easy in the crypto market through just the trading becasue crypto trading is easy and we can make good money in this market on daily basis and also on weekly basis and withdraw that money instantly.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, I think to my own opinion the good earning idea in crypto world is to learn or search for the knowledge or learn on how the trading is all about, you can't know more about something except if you learn about it that is when you will know more and more about that thing, so you have to learn more about crypto before you earn good.

Yes, the best and best way to achieve profits on an ongoing basis is self-reliance and learning analysis. Trade in general is profitable and achieves wealth and the distinctive thing is that we trade in a new and new global stock exchange and it has a wonderful future, so learning analysis may be tired and it may take time, but it will be profitable for us by multiplying if We relied on others.

The main focus should be on the skills, which is must. if someone look for a free money that gonna be a great foolish think. The most valuable thought would be is juts find a way  to develop your skill on the platform. The skill will be need in the trading and for the others operation. 

• +2 1

Yes my friend you are right. The best way is to keep improving our skills because we can apply it in profitable activities in the cryptocurrency world. This forum can help you earn good money if you are patient enough to hold good money for while.

Learning is very essential,  just because you are in crypto world doesn't mean you will be earning free money with out doing any. No food for lazy man , u need to work here as well to earn money. Earning money here is also learning.

Yes, learning new skills is better than waiting your money grow by the use of trading. Even if it is not about money. New learning is very important for everyone. You can be more productive everyday and it is healthy for your mind to always use it. Having the courage to learning something new is one of the good traits to become a successful. Also you can do both, trading and learning. Just enhance your time management then you are good to go of achieving your goals

That is a great motivation we can ever get from just posting your knowledge and earn times two one a token and you get 1000 satoshi if you just post 1 content what more  will you get if you post 20 post a day

في 31/12/2019 الساعة 04:21 ، قال Oxygen:

أنا أبحث من العامين عن كيفية كسب المال المجاني. أي موقع يدفع وما إلى ذلك. هذه ليست طريقة أفضل لكسب العملات المشفرة. على الرغم من أن نوعية التداول جيدة. هناك الكثير من الطرق الأصلية للربح. إذا كانت خصصنا ساعة أو ساعتين فقط في تعلم مهارات التداول أو مهارات أخرى ، تساعد في أنشطة الأعمال ، فستكون مفيدة جدًا. ستة أشهر وأنصحك بأنك لست متأكدًا من أنك لست متأكدًا من ذلك. أكثر من ألا تكافح في أصول مجانية ، يمكنك إنتاج أموالك الخاصة ، وتتأس أن تنتشر إلى الآخرين أيضًا.

ما رأيكم في ذلك يا رفاق؟

Yes, learning is a very important matter before entering any field because it will give you the ability to control this field, as well as in the crypto field. You can learn trading methods and profitable investment and then put good capital and start the trading process

At first when i started working in this forum, i tried hard to get the best way for earning bitcoin. There are many ways for earning bitcoin such as mining, faucets,trading.Among them trading is best for earning bitcoin. 

Tip of good earning tip is far away from the offer. Also hold patient with each site. To acquire all kinds of knowledge for specific websites and invest in the right way.

Crypto is a really great site.  If you want to earn money in the same way, you need to study crypto first and then find out more about it.  In particular, you need to know a lot about trading, transactions, investments, etc. and you will start to earn income by using

You can easily earn income from crypto through the Invest system. you want a very easy earning crypto world if you are safe your token and invest this token yobit flatform. I think when you very easily earning money. How to get a token? You can get a token only if you follow the rules of crypto and if you can do a good job regularly.

Yes, it is true, instead of wasting time searching for free profit or working in free profit sites such as faucets and others, you can spend this time to learn and increase your experience and skill in writing and trading, and these are the two best things you can earn by working with them in cryptocurrencies.

I believe that there are many alternatives to earn money with cryptos, the first thing we should do is look for information to strengthen our level of knowledge and learning, in the cryptotalk platform we can find many ways to earn cryptos, apart from in this same forum, too we can find a way to earn crypto, with the production of quality publications.

• +1 2

On 30/12/2019 at 23:21, Oxygen said:

Estoy buscando desde los últimos años cómo ganar dinero gratis. Qué sitio está pagando bien, etc. Pero esta no es una mejor manera de ganar criptomonedas. Aunque deberíamos obtener dinero gratis, la mejor manera es aprender buenas habilidades comerciales. Hay muchas formas originales de ganar dinero. Si dedicamos solo una o dos horas a aprender habilidades comerciales o cualquier otra habilidad profesional que pueda ayudar a ganar dinero haciendo algo de trabajo, será muy bueno para nosotros. Si solo dedica tres meses para aprender habilidades, estoy seguro de que obtendrá buenos ingresos después de tres o seis meses y esto funcionará durante toda su vida. de lo que no tiene que luchar para encontrar dinero gratis, puede producir su propio dinero y distribuirlo también a otros.

¿Qué piensan ustedes al respecto?

In total success with you my friend, we think to solve our economic problems by dedicating only to faucets and minimum payment platforms, and we do not take at least 2 hours of our day and thus be able to achieve new goals and we would understand that we are only one step away from success, only that we limit ourselves a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2

That should be the right way for all of us who are engaged in the crypto world, we start perhaps with airdrops but this is only as long as we capitalize then we have to learn trading or just holdear. We can't spend a lifetime depending on airdrops. I am more than sure that we will be able to grow as a trading if we devote enough time to these tasks.

When I started entering the world of cryptocurrencies, I was working on bitcoin faucets, whose returns were low and you could not learn anything, but after entering this forum I began to learn many things, including trading. It is one of the best ways to invest money