Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

Yes we should learn the trading and investing skills at this forum to become a successful person in small time because we cannot earn handsome amount only by the posting. There when we will do trading and investing by our money the we will get more profit.

Now crypto world really profitable business. But for gain profit you must work hard. I mean you must gain enough knowledge about it.  You can earn many ways.  That can be mining, investing,  trading, gambling etc. 

No doubt you got it , you should need to realize how the exchanging functions before you begin exchanging , do some exploration and fabricate some certainty to do it , just dont get into it with little information , from the outset attempt with not many measure of satoshi and subsequent to knowing it well you can attempt with enormous fish snare to get a major fish.

There are those who believe that this field distributes huge money for free, overnight he will become a rich man, but he is like all other businesses, in order to succeed in it and achieve financial freedom, we need to work hard and master some skills such as trading, which is not easy.

the trading is needed to learned if you want to make money from it so for that you can get a teacher or you can do it by yourself which will take some time I think so decide by yourself what you want to do.

I have to disagree with you , because I think that being an active member here is the best earning chance you can get. You are talking about trading but how will you learn how to trade if it was not for his forum. Here you learn all what you need in the crypto world and then you can apply it and benefit from trading.

• +2 1

According to my own view I think there is not any profitable means, most suitable for making large amount of crypto money like trading of the coins. Multiple trading of crypto currencies bitcoin taking the largest percentage then in conjunction with few valuable altcoins. And if you think it is not then prove your own facts ?

On 12/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Learning is a number one determinant when it comes to matter of life but yet while you're lost in learning on trade or the others that doesn't stop you from finding another means to earn to make end meet because at the point of learning you won't be making any money, but you need money to survive.

And justifying that on cryptotalk, you don't earn free money on cryptotalk you work for your money and as well you'll even learn alot when earning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friends I agree because from this site we can make a lot of money. We can gain knowledge. We can become proficient. We can learn English.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

You are right, we should take seriously in learning about earning ways in crypto, but people are really avoiding doing this because they just thinking learning is just wasting of time. 

• +3 1

not even in the trading you can make good money if you have any skill in the online world so just any skill you want and start offering services and you can earn money like that.

• +1 1

I absolutely agree with you my friend. Having some knowledge about the crypto world and a bit technical stuff, we can create ourselves great opportunities to make really good profits. The crypto world always presents its investors with new opportunities to make money so we should always follow carefully and constantly. Especially now that the altcoin rally may follow the bitcoin rally, we need to make careful research and start determining the coins we will be investing on  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, Oxygen said:

Yes you are right friend the good earning idea in cryptotalk currency platform is by making investments and trading, but joining cryptotalk currency platform is a great opportunity for one to be able to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills in order to make posts and comments in which will increase other members of the forum in knowledge and experience that will make them react to your post on order to earn money and lot of benefits

You are in right place mate. This is the only site where you can earn free bitcoin without any problem. You have to do post everyday. That's it for doing this you can earn 20k sats daily. I hope you already doing work on this forum. 

You're in a right place. This is the best site for earning bitcoin for free. For earning btc you just have to do post 20 daily. You get 1k satoshi for each post.  Work here every day and post useful than you earn enough btc.

• +3 1

We think its easy to get money in start when a member talk about free coins we think that these all we easily get but this is not good act. I realized bro trading is best to earn profit. This site will give us a lot profit. This site give knowledge for future also. So in my point of view trading is easy after learning its skills. 

• +1 1

I realized that trading is very important to earn bitcoin or other people's currency. I was looking for the only best way to earn bitcoin from other websites but 4 months ago. When I started my crypto career.

• +1 1

Good earning is just in the crypto trading becasue if we buy the coins and hold that it is not a good idea but if we invest good money in any coin and start trade on that coin we can make good money through that easily on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

@Oxygen

Of course, a wonderful and very useful idea to work for the benefit. This is a wonderful thing for that we have to learn many information and various skills in order to benefit. We have to start on the right path in order to get what we want.

There are many ways to earn money by adopting it.With the money we make, we can use our skills to make more money in cryptocurrency.If we want to make money in the crypto world, then crypto gives us many opportunities to earn money. On this form we can earn good money by following its rules.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:33 AM, somaya said:

@Oxygen

The topic is very useful, of course, working diligently and diligently helps you increase the experience and skills very much, for that we have to learn and gain many experiences and skills where the forum always helps us in order to achieve our dreams and start on the right path in order to reach the goals for a happy day

Dreams and reviews about the matter of that station find out approximately other skills such as trading proficiency to cause you to endure in this as trading is the paramount spring to earn in brief era retail and advertising... @somaya

Yeah i am completely agree with you learning a good skills at crypto will never disappoint you till the whole life. And i am sure if we have best learning how to do work and invest and trade we will never face and disappointment. Thanks

Crypto is a good and easy earning site, you can easily earn through airdrop or trading and many other available sources, always  make enquiries when you want to involved your self in any investment doing so will make you save from making silly mistakes that could make you lose your found.

• +1 1

We must do the price to learn more adequate information and new experiences about cryptocurrencies, in addition to that we must constantly update our plans in order to keep pace with the developments of cryptocurrencies and their markets constantly.