Think carefully before choosing a topic - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Think carefully before choosing a topic

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend. I agree with you that our topics should be worth publishing in this forum. They must have valuable and high-quality content in order to give interest to members and maintain the quality and prestige of the forum

• +1 1

Yes dear it is important to make good post in this forum.More useful post we made,more good money we get.And from this we can also increase our followers.un useful posts are deleted by admin and it doesn't count in our work.It get wasted that's why we should try to make good useful posts.

Hello dear members and you visit hope you all are doing very well first of all I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your Useful information and I am totally agree with you about your topic

• +3 1

When we are writing a topic we must pay close attention, we have to make sure that the information is correct and sufficient about the topic we present, You have to make sure that there is no misspelling, otherwise the topic will be deleted,

I think this is very important suggestion.If we don't have proper knowledge about topic ,is better to avoid that topic.Choose topics where you have proper knowledge and information because worng comments can be deleted by modarators

Yes, I agree with you.
We have to choose topics that are beneficial to everyone and the task so that they are conveyed to the participants and everyone benefits.
And to stay away from topics that are offensive to people and work.

On this, I agree with you. When writing a topic, we must select one that will educate the audience. People will find a solution to our dilemma if we clarify it in depth and thoroughly in the subject we have addressed if we need assistance.

Yes, dear, if you want to gain a good reputation, you have to put forward new ideas that attract the reader. I advise you to read information on Google about cryptocurrencies and also in a section about the forum

Before choosing a specific topic to limit, I always choose carefully because I am not going to rush to choose a topic that I do not understand, that is why I do think carefully about the subject on which I am going to provide information or limit.

Very well said mate. Such a good post. When we posting a post we want to look out many things for our better moments. Assurenthat our content is not a copyrighted content. If it is there is a chance for banning our account. 

• +2 1

Yes , I agree with you because a number of posts look similar and their content is redundant. So, if you want to create a quality post then you need to think about that it should be different and unique that rest of others. It will definitely help you to build your reputation and it will make you feel satisfied as well.

• +2 1

This is a beautiful first thing and secondly natural, so when we continue to repeat the same ideas and dialogues that are useless. Development needs to improve performance and formulate ideas in a simpler and more useful way.

Diversity is a necessity in all areas of life, and work in this forum considers diversity and excellence as the basis for continuity. The more new and diverse our ideas and value added, the more certain the continuity of our work.

23 minutes ago, Leno1 said:

Actually is an very important and good information in this platform once you're member in this platform chose very important topic before you make a comment on it. And your should be  very clear in the platform 

@Leno1 The topics must be useful, clear and coherent, they must be about cryptocurrencies and teach those who read it, this topic is read a lot here, so it is important to focus on that, get into the head that the publications should be useful so that they are not eliminated and avoid warning or prohibitions,
so you have to be careful and do things very well to be successful in the forum.

This is true, I think if you make proper research about the topic you want to create, then that will prevent you from making some unnessary mistake within the platform, so I'm still learning on how to create topic from the senior members of the platform, thank you so much dude. 

That's right, I agree with you in that opinion, my friend. We have to post publications with useful and relevant content and seek knowledge to access publications with good and effective content for everyone here.

• +2 1

Yes, thinking about the topic is the most important thing that we must do before publishing this topic, because if we do not focus on writing the topic, it may be deleted and we will have lost our effort in creating this topic.

Everyone who writes the articles here in this forum should think a lot before starting any topic so that the post topic is good with great content in order to attract others to interact in order to earn money and achieve a good reputation. The old topics, if repeated, are deleted by the moderators

hello my friend . I agree with you on this. When writing Topic, we must choose a good topic that will make people knowledgeable.so we have to look for new and distinctive information about cryptocurrencies and share it Here . In the forum we all have to work with better responsibilities and focus on learning to post good topics.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. We must always provide good and useful content to give information to beginners who are new to the forum. We must not duplicate the same publications and we must always read more books. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

It is true I agree with you with this option my friend .We have to publish with useful and relevant content and search for knowledge to reach publication with good and efficient contact for everyone here.

• +1 1

We always think well before choosing any topic, gather information, ideas, and pick the right ones and suitable for the formulation of any comment or publications when just going because he chose the right you will earn inevitably

Yes, we have to build a basic and good pillar for us to choose the best publications where they are useful and benefit the members and the forum as well as be of high quality and efficiency and understandable with simple words that others can discuss and put appropriate evaluations on them and get the corresponding and appropriate payment

Certainly, choosing topics to comment on should not be random, as the topic must be useful and have good ideas because if a topic is deleted, all comments in it are deleted, and for this we must choose topics carefully to benefit from the information first and get our payments successfully as well.