Think carefully before choosing a topic - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Think carefully before choosing a topic

Before publishing topics, care must be taken to attach useful and non-recurrent information. We must publish in accordance with the laws in order to gain a good reputation and become prominent members

Yes, we have to think carefully before raising any topic. You have to be characterized by fertile thinking in order to come up with a new idea, so that your topic is not the same as someone else's topic.

May God bless your time my dear friends:
 Very nice and correct words, before choosing a topic, one must think seriously about its importance and the extent to which it relates to the forum's friends, the topics should be interesting and think, in addition to the method of asking the question and thinking carefully about the extent to which friends are attracted to answer it.

We should all try to post new and useful information here everyday so we can make this platform better and the more you post good information the more you get reputation so we shouldn't post the same topics over and over again. 

• +3 1

Yes, dear, we must think carefully before choosing any topic. When we choose an appropriate topic that fits with our idea, knowledge and goal in general, we participate more effectively in the forum and that depends on choosing the most appropriate topic in terms of valuable information and in terms of the information received who participated more effectively Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hello friend, this is a very good post, I agree with you.  Before we publish, we have to think about the topic we will publish about and gather the necessary information for the content to be useful and of high quality.

• +4 1

I am sure that if everyone here does everything in their power to read and research to create useful posts and attractive content, they will see a great improvement in reputation and payment, but some people here just want to earn money and do not accuse them of the quality of their content, so they do not receive positive reputations and do not receive payment, and therefore sometimes they are subjected to deleting their posts or being blocked. 

Choosing a topic in the right section is good. In making replies it'll help you alot to have your posts being stayed in the forum because some topics are deleted in the forum and the comments alongside it are also deleted

Your words are correct, my friend, and I agree with you. The post should be thoughtful before it is published. It should be useful to make this forum always better.

There are some people who are good with their publications

You are right, my friend. You should publish important topics about cryptocurrencies. They are new and positive. They attract others to interact and offer their opinions. She is also hoping to earn money in the forum.

Yes, thinking carefully about anything useful, not only in creating new publications, it is useful in everything. I hope that every person will do this because it will benefit a lot.

You are absolutely right dude, this platform is one of the best platform in the world of cryptography, therefore the members of this forum should always try to create useful, meaningful, helpful, and informative post in other to keep this platform more active.

• +1 1

Yea right we must choose good topic and try to select that topic which is unique and new no one use this topic in this forum. By creating new topic is good because it gives you more reputations than posting so it is a good chance of getting reputation. But select impressive topic which impress people and give them some knowledge new. 

• +3 1

Yes you are right dear mate . We should do proper research before publishing any topic . Our topic must contain useful and meaningful content . It should be authentic and helpful to other members . We should not copy other members topics rather we should come up with some creativity . It can make our good reputation here.

I agree with you Friend. We always try to chose new topic. Then we want to search out about this lots of. Then we post the topic. Always be remember your topic must be most unique. If you make unique topic then your reputation increase more. Thanks

Because the forum rules have been updated it has become difficult to accept some posts and so the post must contains a district idea and written in a distinactive way and in the style of the owner of the post so as not to be deleted.

Yrs, i am also agree with you. If you want to create a topic then you have lots of knowledge and information about this. You must search a lot about this topic. Chose a unique and totally different topic which people like most. One thing which is very important is that your topic must have useful and informative.

Well .. I totally agree with you on this matter .. In addition to the useful and strong topics, the comments made on this topic should also be useful so that the rest of the beginners can benefit from them .. and also so that we get benefit in the event of any question .. Thank you for noting I wish you good luck🙂

Well saying my friend we have to work hard here

We have to support each other tremendously to take this great forum to the highest levels

We have to support the little ones well and not discourage them at work

Be strong and do not weaken

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

Yes you are right we should think carefully before posting something and we should do research about a topic before posting it so that we can reply to some one who responds to our post.

We have to work together to develop cryptographic talk on this platform
By following the general rules and instructions
And when we post helpful posts you will get good interactions
It is through these interactions that we together evolve our information

if we want to create any topic and replies on other topics first we need to very care about its choosing because i see more topic not useful for forum and in creating always choose the best informative materials that cause the increase of information of other crypto members.

It is true I agree with you with this option my friend .We have to publish with useful and reevaluate contact and search for knowledge.it is useful and deserve to do so.

I am fully agree with you that we should check out completely our topic before submitting. It is because if our posts and topics are good then our reputation will increase. And if our posts and topics bad then our republican will decrease and our account may be banned.

Before we publish any topic, we must conduct research to find out if this topic was present here before
And look for information on the Internet to make sure your information is correct